How luck is longshot???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Longshot runs this gauntlet, how far does he get? No prep on both sides. as his sole power is related to his environment, he and his opponent can use the environment to win.

1. Aunt May in queens.

2. Mystique in the old fashioned danger room (lasers and buzzsaws etc)

3. Warren Worthington on the X-mansion roof.

4. Nightwing in the batcave.

5. Daredevil in an alleyway in hells kitchen

6. Bullseye in NYC streets

7. Gambit inside the X-mansion

8. Shadowcat in the X-hangar.

9. Wolverine in a bar in madipoor

10 The entire FF in the Baxter building.

How far does he get before he gets unlucky???

willRules
anyone?

inamilist
7 maybe

8 he goes down for sure

i think wolvie should be a little higher up on that list though....

willRules
cool

anyone else?

DigiMark007
Longshot wouldn't win most of those fights, but he'd survive them because of his luck.

Lucid Lui
lol... When you started with Aunt May and Mystique i thought this was going to be a gauntlet of who he could get into bed. Then it got a bit disturbing.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
lol... When you started with Aunt May and Mystique i thought this was going to be a gauntlet of who he could get into bed. Then it got a bit disturbing.

Originally posted by willRules

10 The entire FF in the Baxter building.

laughing

roughrider
Longshot clears the gauntlet, and is wistful about all the new & exciting friends he's made! stick out tongue

who?-kid
Longshots luck doesn't last forever.

roughrider
Anyone has scans of Longshot taking a beating of any kind, I'd like to see them. Man has kept his pretty face.

Swanky-Tuna
What if all his opponents get hit by a bus when getting ready to fight him? That would be lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.