A fight to the death Marv vs Conan the Barbarian without weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A anicent Barabrian vs a modern Barbarian.Both at about peak human strength and tough as hell characters

Ex11B
Conan.

Spawnrules
the barbarian

Comicbook_kid
Marv to the average guy is tough, really damn tough...but Conan is by far from being your average guy...
He's bigger, stronger, tougher, more experienced, a better skilled fighter, and a better brawler!! He's can take as much damage as Marv can if not more...I know Marv has survived the impossible, but so has Conan. I am a huge fan of both and I've seen what Conan is capable of and what he's endured over the past 70+ years.
Just to give you a couple of ideas, check out Savage Sword of Conan #5 where he's crucified and tortured for days on the tree of death, and also Savage Sword #87 where he's beaten by a warrior with magically enhanced armor and gauntlets so bad, he's unrecognizable and on the edge of death...but still, he survives!!!
It would be cool to see and I think Marv would definately hold his own for a while, but eventually Conan takes this!!!!

jgiant
conan

Mider
those feats arent nothing alot of people might have done that but could conan take a few gun blasts and take on a swat team with out his sword and live?

golem370
He also put that hired killers head threw a concrete wall was it by a car and other things

grey fox
Conan ....

Warmonger
Conan kills elder demons with his bare hands. Marv is good but Conan is everything he is and way more.

Conan 8/10

Etrigan
Originally posted by Mider
those feats arent nothing alot of people might have done that but could conan take a few gun blasts and take on a swat team with out his sword and live?

Dude, you might need to READ the Hard Goodbye before judging how well Marv pulled that off. To tell the truth, Marv was armed the second time. The first time, he just busted out the dor and sent a few flying, then smashed one's head against a wall if I remember. Then he just dived down the staircase.

The second time, he took out the entire squad with his fists and the tiny axe. Getting fired at with an Uzi, no less.

But even so, Conan would win by miles. Probably 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.