aayla vs. mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1 naruto
ill go with mace on this one.

Illustrious
Wow, ridiculous thread.

Darth Katarn
Dude you call this a thread mace tottally wipes aylaas ass

vpokdekjyafmidp
i think youve played alot of battlefront 2
cause in that game mace windu sucks and aayla secura is like the best jedi in the game

PurpleSaber
laughing I can't believe that this thread was even made. Mace wins, even after he got his hand chopped off by Anakin.

Illustrious
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
laughing I can't believe that this thread was even made. Mace wins, even after he got his hand chopped off by Anakin.

Screw that. Mace wins AFTER he gets shot out the window.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Illustrious
Screw that. Mace wins AFTER he gets shot out the window.

HAHAHA! laughing

PurpleSaber
I like your sig sorgo.

mace=badass
Mace hwoopes Aayla.

darthsith19
You guys are kidding, right? Aayla pwns, she beat Aurra Sing and survived a duel with General Grievous and stood up to Quinlan Vos, even when he was trying to kill her, and didn't do to terrible. She beats Mace for sure.

Captain REX
You're...you're not serious...right? If not, I'll have to smack you.

Mace Windu would have annihilated Grievous in LoE if Grievous didn't run, and smashed him up in the Obsession comics, and beat Quinlan Vos.

Xepeyon
ermYour not really serious about this thread are you? It's Mace, no matter how you put it.erm

General G
Wow...

Council#13
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I like your sig sorgo.

same here

darthsith19
Originally posted by Captain REX
You're...you're not serious...right? If not, I'll have to smack you.

Mace Windu would have annihilated Grievous in LoE if Grievous didn't run, and smashed him up in the Obsession comics, and beat Quinlan Vos.
Of course I'm serious! mad grievous nearly killed Mace, Mace never beat Quinlan, as Sorgo always said it was a tie! Obsession is full of bs. Seriously, Aayla is so underrated on this site, she would have pwnd those Clones except she was distracted by the bird crying and also she thought they were on her side. She'd have kicked Sidious's ass, of course she'd beat Mace Windu.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by darthsith19
You guys are kidding, right? Aayla pwns, she beat Aurra Sing and survived a duel with General Grievous and stood up to Quinlan Vos, even when he was trying to kill her, and didn't do to terrible. She beats Mace for sure.
smile ... laughing

Council#13
Mace beat General Grievous in LOE, and Aayla couldn't even stand up to him when she had K'Kruhk, KI-Adi-Mundi, that other Cerean, and Shaak Ti with her. I think that Aayla would win erm

Captain REX
What are you talking about?!

Your argument is completely unfounded. When did Grievous nearly kill Mace? Sorgo is usually right, so I'll go with him; then again, Mace wasn't trying to kill Quinlan anyways. Stating that a source is full of bullshit is only allowed if the source really is bullshit, like if I tried to use a fanfic or a non-canon source. However, Obsession is NOT bullshit, unless you care to prove your reasoning.

Aayla would have been ANNIHILATED by Sidious. She survived Geonosis, sure, but so did Tiin, Kolar, and Fisto. They died right quick.

And duh, that was the entire point of Order 66. She thought they were her teammates, and so when they fired, she was not prepared to fight them. They also outnumbered her vastly; if she had killed those that killed her, she would have been killed by the rest of the army.

mace=badass
DarthSith............ I can't believe what I'm hearing....

Xepeyon
How can you all say Aayla would win?! She was only a Knight! Anakin was the only exception of a Knight beating a Master! sad

PurpleSaber
Of course I'm serious! mad grievous nearly killed Mace, Mace never beat Quinlan, as Sorgo always said it was a tie! Obsession is full of bs. Seriously, Aayla is so underrated on this site, she would have pwnd those Clones except she was distracted by the bird crying and also she thought they were on her side. She'd have kicked Sidious's ass, of course she'd beat Mace Windu.
Aayala>Sidious. You've gotta be joking. Also Grievous almost beating Mace? Hmm. That's why Grievous ran away from him.

darthsith19
LOL, geeze guys, I was only joking! laughing

And I read the comic where Quinlan and Mace fight. Mace pwnd Quinlan.

Captain REX
*kicks Darthsith19 in the head really hard*

Sure you were.

mace=badass
Haha. You scared me....

Xepeyon
Maybe he was. Who'd really think Aayla could beat Sidious? laughing

Captain REX
Darthsith19, apparently. no expression

Xepeyon
That's truely sad...no

PurpleSaber
Ok darthsith. I was starting to get a little worried there.

Illustrious
Yeah, I mean, clearly Aayla beats the crap out of Mace Windu. She has all the tools to win.

darthsith19
No, Rex, I was joking. I wanted to see what all you guys would say if I said Aayla'd beat Mace. Seriously, I was joking, who would seriously think Aayla > Mace?

Captain REX
You and now Illustrious. no expression

*explodes*

Xepeyon
This is Ridiculous!mad

Captain REX
*tears out Xepeyon's eye* no expression

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea so whoever didnt pick up on that joke is really naive

Captain REX
Yes, because everyone can instantaneously read jokes when it is put out in a completely serious manner, and we can't see facial expressions. no expression

darthsith19
edit

vpokdekjyafmidp
well then i guess i can

Blaxican_Jedi
Aalya would win cause of her HAXXORZ!!!

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Aalya would win cause of her HAXXORZ!!!

What's that?

mace=badass
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well then i guess i can

Or a good guesser.

Or a *cough* douche *cough*.

Captain REX
well then i guess i can

Congrats.

Mace, no name calling.

vpokdekjyafmidp
hey thats a racial slur

mace=badass
Sowwy.. embarrasment

To Rex.

vpokdekjyafmidp
and im italian not a female hygeine product

mace=badass
^^ As am I.

vpokdekjyafmidp
did you just call me a spick?

mace=badass
No, I'm not racist. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, it was meant to be a joke, and I apologize.

PurpleSaber
Hey blaxican, why do you always say HAXXORZ?

Xepeyon
What does that even mean?

mace=badass
They hac, so they get super good. Like god-mode in Republic Commando.

PurpleSaber
What?

vpokdekjyafmidp
i was just joking i said i was italian not latino

DarkNemesis
a thread like this was actually made? wow.....

Lörd Sorgo

I was ready to f*cking tweak before I saw you were joking.

Quinlan had an open shot to kill Windu and Windu force pushed Quinlan away and began to calm him down.

Vos would have killed him if Mace hadn't used the Force. Quinlan was mad and Mace was defending himself, not holding back. He was trying to calm him down and Quinlan stopped before it got out of hand.

Mace Windu would WIPE THE FLOOR with Aayla. Don't even begin to argue that Aayla would even last a minute.

Darth Kal-El
EDIT

Captain REX
did you just call me a spick?

Shut UP. For serious.

Wesker
Fo' Serious, y'all!

DiamondBullets
This battle is about as one-sided as "Darth Maul vs TPM Anakin".

Captain REX
Ooo, Anakin would win that one. Maul is no match for a podracer moving 600 mph, or a Naboo starfighter...

PurpleSaber
Ooo, Anakin would win that one. Maul is no match for a podracer moving 600 mph, or a Naboo starfighter...
1 kN0w b3c4uz3 AnI iZ teh ch0hz3n 1!!!!

Captain REX
|=0 5|-|0, /\/\v |\|1zz|_3.

Thorin
|=0 5|-|0, /\/\v |\|1zz|_3. Que. confused

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Thorin
Que. confused

Nice sig. :drool:

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Thorin
Que. confused

No comprende tambien, ese.

Blaxican_Jedi
Aayla could beat NJO Luke with a stick cause of her HAXXORZ!!!

PurpleSaber
Omg blaxican, your HAXXORZ quote is so annoying.

Blaxican_Jedi
Yeah I know. Lol, I'm putting it in my sig to...

No but sriously just to be serious for a moment Mace would take this.

bad_boba017
The sneaky part was why they won...that and a shizloads of clones.

bad_boba017
MACE WINS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.