Did anyone edit IC before they printed it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigel45
I feel kinda stupid making this thread because A.) I don't have the comic here right now and B.) who really cares about grammar problems in a comic book. But I swear that in Infinite Crisis #5 there was at least one statement that simply didn't work no matter how you said it. I noticed this in some other Geoff Johns issues too (I think it was Teen Titans). Now, I don't particularly care since I liked the books anyways, but it shocked me that something as important as Infinite Crisis wasn't run over with a fine-toothed comb. I'll go check them soon to make sure I'm not completely wrong on the topic, but did anyone else notice this?

dman2008
Originally posted by nigel45
I feel kinda stupid making this thread because A.) I don't have the comic here right now and B.) who really cares about grammar problems in a comic book. But I swear that in Infinite Crisis #5 there was at least one statement that simply didn't work no matter how you said it. I noticed this in some other Geoff Johns issues too (I think it was Teen Titans). Now, I don't particularly care since I liked the books anyways, but it shocked me that something as important as Infinite Crisis wasn't run over with a fine-toothed comb. I'll go check them soon to make sure I'm not completely wrong on the topic, but did anyone else notice this?

Maybe the problem is Infinite Crisis #5 hasn't come out yet wink

nigel45
Doi.

Hey! Guess who made the error this time! (that'd be me)

Infinite Crisis #4 would be the correct issue. Thank you and goodnight.

(Quits KMC out of embrassed stupidity)

nigel45
I guess a better thread would be "Did anyone edit this stupid thread before it was posted?"

willRules
laughing out loud

Knightfall93
D'oh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.