Abraxas runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Dark Phoenix
Anti-Monitor
Magus with Onslaught
Tyrant (full power)
Ion
Lucifer Morningstar and Gabriel
Superman 1000000 with Superman Prime
Shaper of Worlds and Kubik and Stranger and Watcher and Eon and Scrier and Shuma Gorath
All avengers with all x-men and defenders and justice league
Dormammu, Atum, Set, Chthon, Mephisto, Blakcheart, Satan, Master Pandemonium (all other marvel demons and gods like Cytorrak and pals etc - anyone got a list?)
Spectre
TOAA and all celestials
Galctus with all heralds, Thanos and infinitygem holders
Eternity, Lord Chaos, Master Order, In-betweener, Infinity
Race of Beyonders
Living Tribunal
Classic Beyonder

Can mighty Abraxas take on all the characters who were once called "the best ever"

GalacticStorm
The gauntlet needs to be placed in a good order for people to easily respond to your thread. He aint beating Phoenix for a start. wink

leonidas
order is definitely screwed . . .

Juntai
I'm not sure he's beating most people on that least.

leonidas
tyrant, maybe and the cube beings. the rest would be tough . . .

Cosmic Cube
Order is wacked out.

He could beat

Magus with Onslaught
Tyrant (full power)
Ion
Superman 1000000 with Superman Prime
Shaper of Worlds and Kubik and Stranger and Watcher and Eon and Scrier and Shuma Gorath
All avengers with all x-men and defenders and justice league
Dormammu, Atum, Set, Chthon, Mephisto, Blakcheart, Satan, Master Pandemonium (all other marvel demons and gods like Cytorrak and pals etc - anyone got a list?)
TOAA and all celestials
Galctus with all heralds, Thanos and infinitygem holders
Race of Beyonders
Living Tribunal
Classic Beyonder

leonidas
blink

avengers yes (missed them) and elder gods probably. i don't know about the rest. he killed some galactus's but i'm not sure that says he was al that powerful -- maybe the 'galacti' were weak? i'm not sure we know enough about abraxus to say he's tough enough to beat mots of these guys . . .

Mider
why is lucifer so low on the gauntlet he would own every other character on there sept for classic beyonder.

Cosmic Cube
GS is going to fight you now.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
GS is going to fight you now.

laughing out loud Cant be bothered. Im half drunk and im stuffing my face with pizza

Mider
i dont think the Phoenix can kill him Lucifer is more powerful then the spectre and spectre has been shown to be equally as powerful as the PF IMO since they both can recreate the universe on a whim. is the pizza good?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
i dont think the Phoenix can kill him Lucifer is more powerful then the spectre and spectre has been shown to be equally as powerful as the PF IMO since they both can recreate the universe on a whim. is the pizza good?

Recreating a universe isnt Phoenixes greatest feat. Although the ease with which Phoenix did it should distance said feat from others simply accomplishing it wink What your doing is the equivalent of Hulk taking down Sabretooth and then Rogue doing the same but then saying Rogue matches up to Hulk because she achieved the same feat regardless of how easy it was comparatively for Hulk and Rogue.

Phoenix is also the power which sustains the universes of the multiverse as well. It is their life force as stated in its bio and hence it being equated to the Source in that DC crossover. A role and power in DC stated and shown on panel in titles such as Genesis(particularly) and Takion to be beyond Spectre.

Feats wise Phoenix has Lucifer beat hands down.

GalacticStorm
Oh and the pizza tasted very good wink

Pepito
Many characters have been cllaed the ultimate representation of the universe. On classicmarvel, Dark Phoenix isn't even a cl1000 character

Maestro
You posted phoenix too high on that list smokin'

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Pepito
Many characters have been cllaed the ultimate representation of the universe. On classicmarvel, Dark Phoenix isn't even a cl1000 character

Phoenix isnt a representation of the universe thats Eternity, Phoenix is the life force of the universe which makes beings like him possible in the first place. wink

Im sorry, classicmarvel.com became canon when? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.