Darth Sion vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is on top of a building on naboo

round1: lightsabers only, sion gets no regeneration
round2: force allowed and regeneration allowed

darthsith19
Revan wins the first one, me thinks, not sure about the second one.

Tangible God
Yeah I'd say Revan in the saber duel. The Force involved though....

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say revan both times. with a lightsaber he'd win i'm pretty sure. and i think that revan is quite capable of killing sions will to live. if the exile is that smart or cuning revan has got to be even more so. don't you think?

w00t2112
Well Revan was a tactic genius, and especially if he was on the Light Side he would definitely be able to erode sion's will, in the force Revan is extremely skilled, he craved knowledge and being someone that lustful for knowledge we know he travelled everywhere for it.

Fishy
Do you people even know what made Sion die?

Kreia's love for the Exile, now who does Kreia love even more then the Exile? You guessed it Revan.

This isn't even a fight Sion dies, Revan has the force powers the lightsaber skills and Sion would start crying when Revan just says the name "Kreia".

kamikz
How do you know she loves Revan more? She would be willing to die for the Exile, she stopped everyone that was aiming to kill him. Is there any proof that Kreia loved Revan more?

And the Exile exploted this weakness, he was going to Kreia, Sion stood in the way. He knew about Sion, he knew that Kreia was his old master. And Sion died because he knew Kreia choose the Exile over him, not because he talked about Kreia. The Exile knew about Sion, Revan didn't? I mean, what's the chance that Revan would start talking about his old master that he hasen't seen in years when he fights Sion?

Fishy
Well even if she didn't love Revan more then Sion sure as hell thinks so, he constantly talks about the love she had for her first (that being Revan) the power of her first the love for her first. That she had never loved anybody like the Exile since her first.. So it doesn't matter as long as Sion believes it.

well actually the chance would be pretty big, seeing as Revan would likely have information about Sion, if not then Sion would still hate Revan and he could slip or Revan could find out by talking. I mean he's a manipulative master mind, with great charisma and an excellent speaker. He'd take Sion out one way or another. Not to mention he is superior in both the force and his skills with a lightsaber, Sion wouldn't even be able to beat him even if he could regenerate.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by kamikz
How do you know she loves Revan more? She would be willing to die for the Exile, she stopped everyone that was aiming to kill him. Is there any proof that Kreia loved Revan more?

And the Exile exploted this weakness, he was going to Kreia, Sion stood in the way. He knew about Sion, he knew that Kreia was his old master. And Sion died because he knew Kreia choose the Exile over him, not because he talked about Kreia. The Exile knew about Sion, Revan didn't? I mean, what's the chance that Revan would start talking about his old master that he hasen't seen in years when he fights Sion?

And besides that, Kriea said: "You are more presious that you know." and "I would have killed the Galaxy for you."

Fishy
And she would have, but does that indicate she wouldn't have done the same for Revan? And does it matter as Sion constantly says that the Exile is like the first (meaning Revan) Like Revan... That means right or wrong that he believes that Kreia loves Revan as much if not more then the Exile as that is what he says in game.

Not to mention the fact that Kreia and the Exile didn't know each other for very long, she knew Revan a hell of a lot longer. Revan like the Exile could have done exactly what she wanted, there is no reason to assume she would love the Exile more then Revan, and evne if she did it wouldn't matter because Sion doesn't see it like that.

kamikz
Originally posted by Fishy
Well even if she didn't love Revan more then Sion sure as hell thinks so, he constantly talks about the love she had for her first (that being Revan) the power of her first the love for her first. That she had never loved anybody like the Exile since her first.. So it doesn't matter as long as Sion believes it.

well actually the chance would be pretty big, seeing as Revan would likely have information about Sion, if not then Sion would still hate Revan and he could slip or Revan could find out by talking. I mean he's a manipulative master mind, with great charisma and an excellent speaker. He'd take Sion out one way or another. Not to mention he is superior in both the force and his skills with a lightsaber, Sion wouldn't even be able to beat him even if he could regenerate.

But as far as I know of, Revan's knowledge of Sion is lacking so if Sion didn't bring up Kreia then Revan would not do that himself. And he only knew Kreia as a jedi and hasen't seen her for around 10 years or so. Sion knows that the Exile has gone trough Kreia's teachings as a Sith Lord (and that was one of the wrost things Sion had experienced), there was a likness between the Exile and Sion. What would Revan possibly be able to tell Sion? He only knew the old Kreia, and I don't think she ever explained her love for Revan so how would he know that or that just that is Sions weakpoint?

I think Sion would win in a battle (when he is able to regenate). So far, we know of nothing that can kill him, even though he might be able to be pulled apart that is only an assumption, and all the jedi he fought wasen't able to do a shit to kill him.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Do you people even know what made Sion die?

Kreia's love for the Exile, now who does Kreia love even more then the Exile? You guessed it Revan.

This isn't even a fight Sion dies, Revan has the force powers the lightsaber skills and Sion would start crying when Revan just says the name "Kreia".

lmao sion went emo i wonder if he self mutilated

but anyway this is just a fight any loves or past loves or whatever will play no role in this fight

Fishy
Kamikz, Revan is a genius a charasmatic genius he would find out. One way or another

Vpok, if it doesn't matter then Sion his regenerating ability doesn't work because he only holds himself together through pure hatred and willpower. If love can't play a part then that can't either and Revan still wins.

If it does then Revan is still powerful enough to stop Sion perhaps not kill him but stop him.

kamikz
Yes but still, if Revan doesen't have the knowledge of something, being a charasmatic genius does not help. He doesen't know everything, and he sure doesen't know Sion or Kreia (as she is during KOTOR 2 and after she trained him.).

Fishy
Yes but still, if Revan doesen't have the knowledge of something, being a charasmatic genius does not help. He doesen't know everything, and he sure doesen't know Sion or Kreia (as she is during KOTOR 2 and after she trained him.).

Are you sure? They did have the Ebon Hawk there... Kreia does seem to know a bit more about Revan then most other people, now I'm not claiming the two see each other at a regular basis or something, but its very possible that Revan and Kreia at least met once perhaps a few times between Kotor and Kotor II.

Kreia has info on Revan she could not have if they didn't, and if Kreia has info then Revan likely does as well. If not then Sion will still hate Revan a lot and he would talk during the fight, like he talked to the Exile who couldn't have known Sion his weakness either, Sion gave himself away against the Exile, and its pretty safe to say he would also do that against Revan.

kamikz
But the Exile knew what drove Sion. He told him many times to let go, and that the battle was only a battle of belifes.

And yes it is possible that Kreia met Revan, accept that Revan flew away to look for the real sith while Kreia stayed there. She said she would follow him if she could.

I don't think Sion would say things about Revan, like how weak he was for not finishing of the republic and stuff. But I don't think he would take about Kreia, like "why did she love you more than me?".

Fishy
But the Exile knew what drove Sion. He told him many times to let go, and that the battle was only a battle of belifes.

And yes it is possible that Kreia met Revan, accept that Revan flew away to look for the real sith while Kreia stayed there. She said she would follow him if she could.

I don't think Sion would say things about Revan, like how weak he was for not finishing of the republic and stuff. But I don't think he would take about Kreia, like "why did she love you more than me?".

Why not he did against the Exile... I never once remember Kreia saying "If you ever fight Sion talk about me, otherwise you won't be able to kill him" Sion gave himself away. He would likely do the same against Revan.

kamikz
But that's because the Exile knew that Kreia was using Sion.
And as far as we know, Revan knowing Kreia after KOTOR 1 is pretty unlikley and there are only assumptions to if he did. He woulden't know what Kreia wanted Sion, he thought she was a jedi.
And Sion woulden't give anything about Kreia away unless Revan started talking about her. The Exile and Sion had shared Kreia as a teacher trough her darkest times and Sion was always talking to the Exile about how Kreia would break him and such. I don't think he would bring her up against Revan, and if he did, what would Revan say?

Fishy
How should I know? What did the Exile say, he managed to figure out what to say... The Exile does have an advantage over Sion that is true, but Sion his hatred is so bad against Revan that perhaps he would not even need to talk, perhaps he would start realising it himself if he gets beaten time after time again, by the way he talks about Revan you would think he'd die when he just see's Revan.

btw: I heard from I think Janus that you can also kill Sion without saying anything... That would mean he would realise he is inferior himself without talking..

Numan
Well if Janus said it then it must be right because he is a jawa god. Why is there all this talk about whether he would be able to break Sion's will or not? It shouldn't be used agains him on this versus forum. Base it purely on combat skill.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
Well if Janus said it then it must be right because he is a jawa god. Why is there all this talk about whether he would be able to break Sion's will or not? It shouldn't be used agains him on this versus forum. Base it purely on combat skill.

No, but Janus is a reliable source. Unlike some people...

And we have to look at the breaking of his will part, because if it can't be broken he can't die. His willpower is all that keeps him alive. Revan is clearly the more powerful of the two, but if he can't break Sion his will he probably can't win. So its a very important factor in the fight.

Numan
It is debatable whether he can be killed by other means so it is not the only factor.

Fishy
It is debatable whether he can be killed by other means so it is not the only factor.

Debatable yes, do you have prove for it? No. Is it possible? Yes. But by what? Huge energy blasts.. Revan can't do that, you would need somebody like Kun. Force storms that destroy planets? Again you would need somebody else like DE Sidious, draining the life from him? Draining his force powers? Nah you would need to be Nihilus to do that.

Okay really the only chance Revan has is draining the life from Sion or breaking his will, since the first one might or might not be possible the second option is far more likely and important. And therefor the one we are debating, its Revan his biggest chance.

Numan
Ok so once you have gathered that Revan will not have a chance in killing him, you should just accept that Sion loses, you revan fanboy.

kamikz
How should I know? What did the Exile say, he managed to figure out what to say... The Exile does have an advantage over Sion that is true, but Sion his hatred is so bad against Revan that perhaps he would not even need to talk, perhaps he would start realising it himself if he gets beaten time after time again, by the way he talks about Revan you would think he'd die when he just see's Revan.

btw: I heard from I think Janus that you can also kill Sion without saying anything... That would mean he would realise he is inferior himself without talking..

I never got that impression.

I think Sion would continue, he said himself to the Exile that he could die a hundred times and still rise, either he had experienced it or mabey that's just describing his power, but I don't know what Revan could do that makes Sion loose faith.

How can you defeat him without saying anything? Each time you strike him down there is a dialog, you have to say something.

zephiel7
Revan is charismatic. Revan is the only other person aside from teh Exile who has ties to Kreia (Revan was Traya's padawn at one point). He is a good judge of character and motive. Sion would eventually let something slip, and Revan would capitalize on that fact and break Sion's will to live.

Fishy
Ok so once you have gathered that Revan will not have a chance in killing him, you should just accept that Sion loses, you revan fanboy.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/SL_Owned/bunny.jpg

Well I never did it, but I heard it could be done, if its true or not I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me... But still Kamikz you have to remember a few things. Sion gave himself away against the Exile, he would probably do the same against Revan. Feeling superior undefeatable and thinking that he could actually win. Like he thought against the Exile, then superior lightsaber skills and force powers will beat him back into the ground until eventually he says to much Revan uses that and kills him. Sion could only lose his will against 3 people, the Exile, Kreia and Revan. And I don't think he would be able to stand against any one of those in a fight purely because he's an idiot and would say to much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.