Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Has anyone read these? I thought there should be a thread for it, because it's so great and interesting. The story itself is alluring and the characters are well-written. Plus the art and deeper meaning are a must-check out for any comic book fan. If you have a chance, go read it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Some of the best comics ever!!

Juntai
Yep, I haven't read them all.... yet.

On a side note, I bought Niel Gaimans new movie that came out on Tuesday... Mirrormask.
Brilliant movie, btw.

steverules
I believe there is something on this in the spider-man section of the forum.

DigiMark007
Great stuff. Sandman is the best series I've ever read. Period. It's comics as high-art.

GalacticStorm
Awesome series. Ive only recently read through it. Still got the spin offs to go through yet. Im 3/4 of the way through Preacher as well

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Awesome series. Ive only recently read through it. Still got the spin offs to go through yet. Im 3/4 of the way through Preacher as well Only Preacher book I have thus far is Gone to Texas.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Only Preacher book I have thus far is Gone to Texas.

Is that a hint son? wink lol

Juntai
Is that a hint son? wink lol Maybe later on. big grin But right now I got a lot to read,

Just today I finished up collecting my missing issues of Seven Soldiers, the entire current post-Rebirth GL series,The last issue of Batgirl, the new Action Comics, another issue of Last weeks Hawkman The new issue of Justice, JSA Classified, and the new Sentry issue.'

Anyone know when the next Hulk vs Wolverine comes out?
Marvel's ****in' up. I've been waiting forever now.
At least the Doom series comes out on time. -.-

GalacticStorm
Maybe later on. big grin But right now I got a lot to read,

Just today I finished up collecting my missing issues of Seven Soldiers, the entire current post-Rebirth GL series,The last issue of Batgirl, the new Action Comics, another issue of Last weeks Hawkman The new issue of Justice, JSA Classified, and the new Sentry issue.'

Anyone know when the next Hulk vs Wolverine comes out?
Marvel's ****in' up. I've been waiting forever now.
At least the Doom series comes out on time. -.-

Good marvel reads at the mo are Ares 1 and 2, Hulk 92, recent Ultimate F4 and Ultimate Extinction

Sir Whirlysplat
Yep, I haven't read them all.... yet.

On a side note, I bought Niel Gaimans new movie that came out on Tuesday... Mirrormask.
Brilliant movie, btw.

It's a kidsmovie isn't it, I will have to get it. I went to his signing at Blackwells a while back!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
It's a kidsmovie isn't it, I will have to get it. I went to his signing at Blackwells a while back!

Wheres JR's secret comic book shop?

Sir Whirlysplat
Wheres JR's secret comic book shop?

Whose JR?

GalacticStorm
Whose JR?

Mr Woss

Sir Whirlysplat
Mr Woss

Near Putney

GalacticStorm
Near Putney

Coooool wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Coooool wink

smile yupit sells toys etc as well, Paul Gambacini used to part own it, don't know if either do now though!

Sir Whirlysplat
GS see here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=Ross+Gambaccini+comics&spell=1

GalacticStorm
GS see here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=Ross+Gambaccini+comics&spell=1

Thank u much smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.