What's That Song?!?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
blowup somebody help ME!!!!!! I know this song, (shouldn be modern) and it's intro is a piano piece. However that's it. If I remember correctly the artist would be some doctor or other, but I DON'T KNOW! *wails* This song is driving me crazy and I need to know the name.

somebody help me cry

Morgoths_Wrath
try music forum

powerfulone1987
How can we help you off of the information that's given?

is it comprehensible.....

RedAlertv2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t299755.html

The official "whats that song" forum. It can probably help you more

What is it with people that never leave the Off Topic Forum

Ladyluck
You do know there's a thread dedicated to this in the music forum, right? stick out tongue

Anyways, I'll try to help you. Can you give any more details?

AOR
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t299755.html

What is it with people that never leave the Off Topic Forum

*slap* be quite can't you see I'm having a crisiss here?!?!? mhm

RedAlertv2
cant you see i just gave you the best solution?

AOR
cant you see i just gave you the best solution?

If you go one that thread, find me the song, and bring it back to me, I will give you...something...

RedAlertv2
you can go there yourself and repeat what you said in the start of this thread. maybe someone will recognize it and help you out. Solve your own problem wink

AOR
you can go there yourself and repeat what you said in the start of this thread. maybe someone will recognize it and help you out. Solve your own problem wink

no expression, you sir may leave hmh

Koala MeatPie
As I said the In the Music Forum:

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Dr. Drea? / Dre / Drey?

wait WHAT!?

"I know somebody who knows a modern song, the Author is Dr. Something, I Do not know the title of the song and will have to search every single person Who has "dr." in there Name, But I am Too lazy And Will give Very Vague information to the Masses of the Internet to hopefully find that elusive song for me."

KENobi™
Originally posted by AOR
blowup somebody help ME!!!!!! I know this song, (shouldn be modern) and it's intro is a piano piece. However that's it. If I remember correctly the artist would be some doctor or other, but I DON'T KNOW! *wails* This song is driving me crazy and I need to know the name.

somebody help me cry

At least post some lyrics...

fini
yeah, that might help

Koala MeatPie
If you are to post lyrics, here is an idea:

www.google.com

"your lyrics" and "lyrics"

Never Not found a song that way.

K.Diddy
Dont know

AOR

fini
OH dear, its an instrumental piece??????????//

well there is no way we can help, sorry

DanteMayCry
sing it

Storm
They' re at your service in the Music Discussion Forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.