Green Lantern(hal) Vs Hyperion (exiles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON THE MOON........

Cosmic Cube
Hal wins.

JOE NUNEZ
CARE TO EXPLAIN OR SHOULD I JUST TAKE YOUR WORD ON IT....

soleran30
Hyperion inhales the OAN energy like poor Holocaust then smokes Hal...........

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
CARE TO EXPLAIN OR SHOULD I JUST TAKE YOUR WORD ON IT....

Just take my word for it. Soleran doesn't know what he's talking about,

TheKahn
is this the Hyperion that claimed to have killed his universe's Galactus?

soleran30
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Just take my word for it. Soleran doesn't know what he's talking about,

Well for all the omnipotent showings I still watch these guys ask for Supermans help..................I still see Superman beat GL's.

That being the case Hyperion Exiles wins......................then he snorts the Oan energy and gets an even worse temperment.

The Ion
Originally posted by soleran30
Well for all the omnipotent showings I still watch these guys ask for Supermans help..................I still see Superman beat GL's.

That being the case Hyperion Exiles wins......................then he snorts the Oan energy and gets an even worse temperment.
Hyperion could snort Holocaust because Hype is powered by nuclear energy. I don't see that happening with Oan energy. wink

JOE NUNEZ
yes thats the hyperion

soleran30
Originally posted by The Ion
Hyperion could snort Holocaust because Hype is powered by nuclear energy. I don't see that happening with Oan energy. wink

Clearly I am being a smart ass there since holocaust needed his suit to keep that humanoid formsmile

Doesn't change the fact he was a super jacked up mean Superman clone (might I add Bald clone with a silly costume)

On a side note why do these goofs wear such horrible costumes cuz I would be dress'n more like Lobo or Kon-EL...................seriously skin tight lol

JOE NUNEZ
maybe you could become a superheroe out fit designer.....

TheKahn
I think it depends on if this Hyperion still has his weakness to argonite radiation or not. If so Hal should be able to put him down without too much trouble, if not and if he really did kill Galactus then Hal would have a hard time beating him.

The Ion
I don't see how he beat Galactus when he was struggling to destroy that asteroid. Galactus probably hadn't had a meal in decades.

soleran30
LOL if he did put down Galactus then Hal would be smooshed......

JOE NUNEZ
is it so hard to say hal could lose

Cosmic Cube
Hal wins. Stop fighting it. You know you want it.

Mider
yeah but the reason he might have killed all his universe is not in his raw power but his invunrability the sword that cut him could cut through anything then it was charged with all of gambits power and exploded even then he regenerated so if he did meat up with galactus i guess it would have been light galactus fighting warlord in the Silver Surfer comics cause he was immune to the power cosmic, surfer had to go back in time to stop him before he became what he was, so if hyperian is very much indestructable he might very well have a good chance of beating alot of people even galactus if galactus didnt try to trap him instead of fighting him head on.

JOE NUNEZ
hes trying to control my thoughts must fight must fight it uhhhh cant overcome the mind wipe...green lantern wins i will obey master..i will obey

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
hes trying to control my thoughts must fight must fight it uhhhh cant overcome the mind wipe...green lantern wins i will obey master..i will obey

Good mindslave. Now say "Thank you for enlightening me."

Mider
mider uses his version of the omega beams to start erasing people just kidding but yeah.........fear miderseid that is so lame but im bored sad hyperian has a chance of winning.

Cosmic Cube
Erase me! Please! I'm tired of this meager existance!

Mider
hmmmm i shall make hyperion fight in MY GAUNTLET

Midernaut
Midneto
Midocolypse
Mr Mider (mr sinister)
Mr Miderpyx
Miderix
Midlactus
Miderlac
the mider force from the whit hot mider room
the mider spirit of mider
miderion
king mider
dormider
miderseid
Midersday
the midisher
mid (marv)
the mider (the mask)
super mider
mider blue and red
mider 1000000
and finally the presance..............of mider big grin

soleran30
That was a magic sword gambit had to use it wasn't some pigsticker he charged up and blew up Hyperion with..................the man regenerated from cells left in his body whats Hal gonna do...........dominate him with his Will.........................cuz I am thinking the only thing gonna get dominated in that fight is Hal and I'll just stop there ..................

Cosmic Cube
Cosmic Cube > Mider

JOE NUNEZ
hyperion > green lantern

Cosmic Cube
Wrong, damnit.

JOE NUNEZ
finally free from his mind wipe now must gather the power to powwwwww hyperion wins infedel.....

Cosmic Cube
I... am... crazy...

JOE NUNEZ
very well then proceed your way to oblivion......tyrant....you shall feel a force like none you could never imagine or comprehend that force is HYPERION THE TITAN fear me fear me fear me........if your crazy then im beyond joker.....

JOE NUNEZ
this hyperion could beat thor

JOE NUNEZ
this version of hyperion is the most powerful

soleran30
yes and he destroys HAL DESTROYS him! YEAH baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.