Tusken Raider with his Staff on his wamtha vs Obi-Wan on his bird thingy with a vibro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Staff. In a Desert.

Wesker
Obi-Wan force pushes the tusken off of his ride and into the Sarlaac pitt monster.

Commander K
Okay then, Obi-Wan cant use the force and has a missing right leg.

Captain REX
First, what the hell is a wamtha? And do we even know if Obi-Wan can use a vibro-anything?

Commander K
Originally posted by Captain REX
First, what the hell is a wamtha? And do we even know if Obi-Wan can use a vibro-anything?

Cant remember the spelling, its those thingys TR rides on. And for Obi-Wan...REX, I thought u know me by now.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Captain REX

"wamtha" laughing

Well, if he can use a magna-guards prod, then I think its a fairly safe assumption.

Captain REX
*completely slaps Commander K until his head explodes*

Bantha. You, n00b. You go splody now.

Fishy
So Obi Wan takes the Tusken out pretty fast...

henniestevens
without any effort...

Faroth
WTF? He's missing a right leg? This is a retarded thread, and WTF do you mean "His bird thingy"?

And it's Bantha....

Illustrious
his bird thing?

Missing a right leg? LMFAO. Rich.

PurpleSaber
By bird-thingy, I think he means the animal that Obi rides when he fights Grievous.

Faroth
WTF? How do you mistake a lizard for a bird?

It's called a... I forgot.

PurpleSaber
Well it was a lizard, but it had a beak and some feathers. So I can see how he got mistook it for a bird.

SS_181st_Snow
It's "Bantha" and "Boga" I think... I know it started with a B, and I know I want one. They sound so cute.

Darth Kal-El
my god. Krueger still hasnt passed noobhood yet.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i call him lizzardo and i love that guy

lizzardo eats the tusken raider and his bantha or whatever

Blaxican_Jedi
jesus vpo i love your sig. its sic.

Faroth
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
It's "Bantha" and "Boga" I think... I know it started with a B, and I know I want one. They sound so cute.

Boga! That was it.

Mantis
This thread is almost messed up enough to be on Jeopardy. "I would like to take WTF for two hundred dollars."

Faroth
Lol, yeah..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.