Who would be DC's Illuminati?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
what do you all think?

Murda Mase
Definitely Batman

King_Mungi
Dr.Fate for Dr.Strange's spot.

The Ion

thesilverspider

The Ion
Wonder Woman would be good 6th member. Either her or Captain Marvel by taking the Kingdom Come route and saying he represents both humans and superhumans.

PS is good but too godly for this group. I think those six would be a pretty sweet group.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Wonder Woman would be good 6th member. Either her or Captain Marvel by taking the Kingdom Come route and saying he represents both humans and superhumans.

PS is good but too godly for this group. I think those six would be a pretty sweet group.
You're adding Detective Chimp too right.......... sad
The animals of DC need love too.............

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
Taking that into account...

Dr. Fate or Zatanna - Magic
Aquaman - King of Atlantis
Nightwing - Importance to the future
Captain Atom - Government ties
Ray Palmer (The Atom) - Science

DC doesn't really have a mutant like group so you could make up a group and just throw someone in.

I like that list. However Atom hasnt been around lately, so ill put Dr.Midnite in his place. Midnite seems to be heavily looked upon during the last year or so. Id choose Zatanna over Fate for the same reasons i wouldnt add Phantom Stranger. They are too high on the totem pole imo. Id also consider Kyle or Booster Gold before Nightwing. But either way would be decent. I also think Animal Man would be a good addition. Same for MM.

My list goes as follows.

Zatanna - Magic
Booster Gold - Future
Dr.Midnite - Science
Martain Manhunter - Alien Representation

Quick Freeze
no superman???

aton_ra
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
no superman???

IMO martian manhunter is a better representative for the aliens.

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
I like that list. However Atom hasnt been around lately, so ill put Dr.Midnite in his place. Midnite seems to be heavily looked upon during the last year or so. Id choose Zatanna over Fate for the same reasons i wouldnt add Phantom Stranger. They are too high on the totem pole imo. Id also consider Kyle or Booster Gold before Nightwing. But either way would be decent. I also think Animal Man would be a good addition. Same for MM.

My list goes as follows.

Zatanna - Magic
Booster Gold - Future
Dr.Midnite - Science
Martain Manhunter - Alien Representation
I would always argue for Nightwing in the Black Bolt spot. Reason being is that it also represents the past as well. Dick is one of the oldest characters in comics as well as being the first superhero sidekick. In the DC world, he's one of the few former sidekicks that's actually stepped out on his own, made a name for himself and earned legit respect from the old timers like Superman and Batman. I consider him the unofficial leader of the Wally West/Kyle Rayner age group of heros as well as the role model for the Tim Drake/Kon-El generation. He's almost like DC's Captain America in the sense that he's never the strongest person in any group but he's the one everyone looks to for leadership and guidance at least among his age group. They've even gone so far as to call him the best team leader and field commander in DC. He should rightfully be the leader of the next gen of heros so to me he's past, present, and future wrapped into one package.

Scoobless
Just Batman

That is all!

Knightfall93
Scoobless, is that an official iron Man pic? i idnt know they were so far into production...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Scoobless, is that an official iron Man pic? i idnt know they were so far into production...

Just a random IM render. Don't get too excited....nothing official. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Knightfall93

it looks like it's from the "Extremis" story line.... the whole thing is drawn pretty lifelike...... and it's gonna make IM even tougher in future (if it's within regular continuity)

demigawd
Originally posted by Scoobless
Just Batman

That is all!

haha 100% agreed!

Knightfall93
Yeah,
He should rtepresent the normal humans who can whup gods with prep! I actually thought that was a genuine photo, LOL, is there any details on the IM film though?

Quick Freeze
i would do something like
Superman- Aliens/JLA
Nightwing-Past/ Titans/Outsiders
Dr. Fate- Magic/JSA
Cosmic Boy- Youth/Future/LEGION
Orion- New Gods/Technology
Wonder Woman - Gods/Themyscria/Boobs

dman2008

Knightfall93
MM is better than Superman for it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.