The best LOTR swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachman57
On the 20th of february the polls will be closed

Darkman87
Everyone says Aragorn. They say the truth but Boromir is one of the best swordsmen in the Middle Earth. Perhaps the unchallenged one.

DanielLB
Aragorn-Just excellent with a sword-in the film fought orcs, uruk-hai, ringwraiths and the mouth of sauron.
Boromir-A very good swrodsmen too as he defended the hobbits at Rauros.
Faramir-More of a bowmen than swordsmen!
Isildur-Cut the ring from Saurons hand!

hmmmm.......very hard to chose from, it would have to be either Aragorn or Isildur.......but im going to go with Aragornsmile

bogen
u forgot elves

Blaxican_Jedi
no he didn't. he said "swordsMEN"

Knightfall93
LOL, thus is the lamest... how can you compare knowledgebly? I bet you the result would be different if you asked Tolkien from if you asked Peter Jackson!

Darth Traya
Aragorn is the best out of that pick. But the best swordsmen of all time would be Feanor or Fingolfin in my opinion.

bogen
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
no he didn't. he said "swordsMEN" kk

Originally posted by Darth Traya
Aragorn is the best out of that pick. But the best swordsmen of all time would be Feanor or Fingolfin in my opinion. agreed

ESB - 1138
What Traya said was true but out of the four it would have to be Aragon.

kamikz
Originally posted by DanielLB
Aragorn-Just excellent with a sword-in the film fought orcs, uruk-hai, ringwraiths and the mouth of sauron.
Boromir-A very good swrodsmen too as he defended the hobbits at Rauros.
Faramir-More of a bowmen than swordsmen!
Isildur-Cut the ring from Saurons hand!

hmmmm.......very hard to chose from, it would have to be either Aragorn or Isildur.......but im going to go with Aragornsmile

Isildur cutting of the ring is not a proof of his swordsman ship. He swung his broken sword as hard as he could and cut off the finger. Wow, excellent swordsman.

(Sorry for sounding rude).

Out of these guys, Aragorn.

DanielLB
Originally posted by kamikz
Isildur cutting of the ring is not a proof of his swordsman ship. He swung his broken sword as hard as he could and cut off the finger. Wow, excellent swordsman.

(Sorry for sounding rude).

Out of these guys, Aragorn.

haha i see what your saying, was a lame excuse (couldnt think of anything else!)

Kasi
Obviously Aragorn.

Tallis
what about eomer

ESB - 1138
Eomer hasn't shown as much sword skill as Boromir or Aragon. If anyone I'd say Faramir is better then Eomer with a sword. Eomer is a trained knight but not a swordsman.

vanice
you don't get to see neither Faramir nor Isildur in a real sword fight. So one, or I can't judge fairly about this. However I would say Aragorn, because he's the one you know the most about.

Belegūr

LadyOfMirkwood9
I would say that Aragorn is the best swordman

coolmovies
ARAGORN !! easy question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.