Would you eat some one raw ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Would you eat some one if you have not eaten for over 24 days and drink there blood because you have not drank anything ? If this is the only way you will live then would you do it ?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Would you eat some one if you have not eaten for over 24 days and drink there blood because you have not drank anything ? If this is the only way you will live then would you do it ?

If you had not drank anything for a week you'd be dead.
If you had not eaten for 24 days you'd be dead.

Question is silly and pointless.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Question is silly and pointless. If you want to be in detail yes a week dead without water and around a month you will be dead without food. I mean You barely get to drink anything. Say you were stuck in a cave in with very limited water, and no food.

I am seeing how far would you go just to survive, and would you break your own idea of morality to gain it.

You are silly and pointless.

Bardock42

Question is silly and pointless.

You are very literla now aren'T you.

Well, anyways, I might...I quite like to live actually, so yeah..

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are very literla now aren'T you.

Well, anyways, I might...I quite like to live actually, so yeah..

man that would make me snap. I mean a person, that you were speaking too and everything a while ago, and then you will eat the person raw. I would throw up just looking at people eat off the flesh of a person you were just speaking too.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm... depends who the prospective meal was.

And also the likelyhood of getting out of the cave afterwards. I mean, eating somebody so I can starve to death a little later wouldn't appeal much, especially if they were raw.

Bardock42
man that would make me snap. I mean a person, that you were speaking too and everything a while ago, and then you will eat the person raw. I would throw up just looking at people eat off the flesh of a person you were just speaking too.

I see...still I enjoy living....it depends how dgood I knoe the person.....how much I value them...I value strangers very little.

Cyber Ninja
I see...still I enjoy living....it depends how dgood I knoe the person.....how much I value them...I value strangers very little. o man that would be sick, and without food and water, the human mind will snap and probablty wouldn't care what another human tastes like, and you would have to drink there blood, oh man i couldn't do that. i am screwed lol.

Imperial_Samura
i am screwed lol.

Why? Are you currently stuck in a cave with someone and mad from lack of food and water?

Besides, you might turn into a Wendigo or something.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Why? Are you currently stuck in a cave with someone and mad from lack of food and water?

Besides, you might turn into a Wendigo or something. lol no but was wondering if something was to happen.

lol Wendigo

KharmaDog
I am seeing how far would you go just to survive, and would you break your own idea of morality to gain it.

It's all how you ask the question.

Do you really want to start this again? Last time you went crying to a mod to have your own thread closed.

You asked a question where the answer did not matter. That question is then pointless.

As for how far I'd be willing to go to survive? Whatever it takes to survive. I use to work as a wilderness guide in norther quebec and the northwest territorries, while instructing guests regarding potential hazards I often told them what my instructors told me, most people die in the wilderness out of ignorace or pride.

They either did not know how to deal with the situation, or they knew how to deal with the situation but couldn't rise to the occasion.

Cyber Ninja
It's all how you ask the question.

Do you really want to start this again? Last time you went crying to a mod to have your own thread closed.

You asked a question where the answer did not matter. That question is then pointless.

As for how far I'd be willing to go to survive? Whatever it takes to survive. I use to work as a wilderness guide in norther quebec and the northwest territorries, while instructing guests regarding potential hazards I often told them what my instructors told me, most people die in the wilderness out of ignorace or pride.

They either did not know how to deal with the situation, or they knew how to deal with the situation but couldn't rise to the occasion. Holy shit you still bitching. Whats next ? are you going to PM me to death like last time. Damn i said I got it closed because it was a story that happened and you turned it into some serious discussion which was not the point of the thread at all and would be better in the GD. if you want to talk about the issue more, then go make the topic yourself instead of coming in my thread just to say it's silly .

Shakyamunison
Yes, the animal will survive.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes, the animal will survive. lol would you do it shifty

Capt_Fantastic
Would you eat some one raw ?

Only after I got to know them.

Shakyamunison
lol would you do it shifty

If a person goes without food long enough, the animal inside will take over and you will do what you need to do to survive. However, drinking blood is not something you would want to do, but eating another person, yes. There are a lot of survival stories about people who did just that.

Cyber Ninja
If a person goes without food long enough, the animal inside will take over and you will do what you need to do to survive. However, drinking blood is not something you would want to do, but eating another person, yes. There are a lot of survival stories about people who did just that. Drinking blood would actually make you not that thirsty(since you have not drank in a while) And it's nutritious, well thats what I heard.

I might rather eat something else depending where I am...No bugs for me either lol.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Only after I got to know them. lol yeah so you could appreciate the meal more.

Shakyamunison
Drinking blood would actually make you not that thirsty(since you have not drank in a while) And it's nutritious, well thats what I heard.

I might rather eat something else depending where I am...No bugs for me either lol.

In a survival situation I would eat bugs long before I would eat another person. Bugs are good, and will give you protein and water.

Cyber Ninja
In a survival situation I would eat bugs long before I would eat another person. Bugs are good, and will give you protein and water. God this is sick. I freaking hate bugs and rather eat leaves or some crap...eh I guess ants grinded up would be as far as i would want to go.

Ok would you go as far as killing some one to eat them ?(no bugs around)

Shakyamunison
God this is sick. I freaking hate bugs and rather eat leaves or some crap...eh I guess ants grinded up would be as far as i would want to go.

Ok would you go as far as killing some one to eat them ?(no bugs around)

I cannot kill another person, I would have to wait until they died. If that meant that I died, well, so be it.

Cyber Ninja
I cannot kill another person, I would have to wait until they died. If that meant that I died, well, so be it. Ok good. you are not an animal> I would never kill anyone to fill my gut, and damn I will never eat a dead person, thats sick..hey maybe i would ask the person..like who ever dies first can the other eat you ?

Bardock42
What is that anyways? Saw IV?

Cyber Ninja
What is that anyways? Saw IV? ?

Bardock42
?

IT was a joke...I found it amusing.

Shakyamunison
IT was a joke...I found it amusing.

laughing It cracked me up.

Cyber Ninja
lol sorry i didn't get it thats why. Are you talking about the movie
? (never seen it yet)

Bardock42
lol sorry i didn't get it thats why. Are you talking about the movie
? (never seen it yet)

I don't explain jokes...except to piss off people.

Cyber Ninja
I don't explain jokes because i don't like you and you suck big buffalo balls ...except to piss off people. mad shifty

Bardock42
mad shifty

You see, in this case I don't explain it and it pisses someone off...mission accomplished.

Cyber Ninja
You see, in this case I don't explain it and it pisses someone off...mission accomplished. lol ok.

KharmaDog
Holy shit you still bitching. Whats next ? are you going to PM me to death like last time. Damn i said I got it closed because it was a story that happened and you turned it into some serious discussion which was not the point of the thread at all and would be better in the GD. if you want to talk about the issue more, then go make the topic yourself instead of coming in my thread just to say it's silly .

Holy crap, you are a sensitive little guy aren't you? You made a stupid thread, I called you on it and then it actually became a informative debate until you cried to a mod. Get over it, get a sense of humour and move on.

Drinking blood would actually make you not that thirsty(since you have not drank in a while) And it's nutritious, well thats what I heard.

Drinking blood would make you more thirsty as it is thick and would not slake your thirst. And where did you hear that blood is nutricious? There are FAR more nutricious things to consume than human blood in a survival situation.

Bugs are very nutricious and easy to gather. There'd be more protien in a decent nightcrawler than in a drink of blood.

Like I said before, many people die in survival situation because of ignorance or pride. Being too prideful to eat something that will keep you alive is rather stupid. But perhaps that is just the way mother nature culls the herd.

Cyber Ninja
You calle dme on it. it was something that happened that day in the OFFTOPIC FORUM and then when i closed it you pmed and said why...I say why and you go nuh uh..so what the hell was the point in Pming me if you want to believe what you say.

Cyber Ninja
Holy crap, you are a sensitive little guy aren't you? You made a stupid thread, I called you on it and then it actually became a informative debate until you cried to a mod. Get over it, get a sense of humour and move on.

Drinking blood would make you more thirsty as it is thick and would not slake your thirst. And where did you hear that blood is nutricious? There are FAR more nutricious things to consume than human blood in a survival situation.

Bugs are very nutricious and easy to gather. There'd be more protien in a decent nightcrawler than in a drink of blood.

Like I said before, many people die in survival situation because of ignorance or pride. Being too prideful to eat something that will keep you alive is rather stupid. But perhaps that is just the way mother nature culls the herd.

Nope..they drink blood in africa all the time.

Shakyamunison

Now, we are not talking about survival situations, are we.

Cyber Ninja
Now, we are not talking about survival situations, are we. No embarrasment but just an example that you can drink blood.

Shakyamunison
No embarrasment but just an example that you can drink blood.

If you went to Africa and drank some of that blood you would get sick. sick Those people are used to it. In a survival situation, blood is a bad idea. It will make you thirsty.

KharmaDog

I am guessing that you are talking about the Masai, and what they do is mix the blood with milk, and it is the blood of a cow not a human and ,as shakey said, they have become accustomed to it over generations. They also do not drink blood to slake their thirst, they drink water.

This example does nothing to support your argument.

Cyber Ninja
If you went to Africa and drank some of that blood you would get sick. sick Those people are used to it. In a survival situation, blood is a bad idea. It will make you thirsty. lol maybe i would have to look it up later

I will never drink blood, i am not dracula sick

Shakyamunison
lol maybe i would have to look it up later

I will never drink blood, i am not dracula sick

So, is there another point to this thread or are we done?

Cyber Ninja
So, is there another point to this thread or are we done? We are done until I get the info on the blood thing. Well other people could say if they would eat a human if they have not yet did.

Edit: can this conflict with religion ? if you eat the dead ?

Shakyamunison
...Edit: can this conflict with religion ? if you eat the dead ?

With some religions, but I am a Buddhist and as long as you are respectful and do not cause suffering, I think you would be allowed to do what you had to.

Cyber Ninja
With some religions, but I am a Buddhist and as long as you are respectful and do not cause suffering, I think you would be allowed to do what you had to. ok that sounds reasonable.

KharmaDog
lol maybe i would have to look it up later

So you try to put forth fact to further your argument without evening being aware if your facts straight? Excellent way to gain credibility.

I am not asking you to be correct about you facts all the time, but this is the second time you threw information out in a debate, and were completely incorrect or at least foggy with the facts.

We are done until I get the info on the blood thing. Well other people could say if they would eat a human if they have not yet did.

You are aware that though you started the thread, you don't control it? We'll be done when people stop posting, not when we meet your satisfaction on the subject (or relative tangents).

debbiejo
Would you eat some one if you have not eaten for over 24 days and drink there blood because you have not drank anything ? If this is the only way you will live then would you do it ? No, I like my food cooked.. wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
No, I like my food cooked.. wink

You should have said: I like my humans cooked. eek! laughing

debbiejo
mmmmmm char broiled!!

And yes, it does conflict with the Christian religion as stated in a verse not to drink blood.

ladygrim
i wouldnt but my sister said she would try it because shes curious of what we taste like

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ladygrim
i wouldnt but my sister said she would try it because shes curious of what we taste like

Cannibals say we taste like pork.

ladygrim
hmmm better than chicken i suppose

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ladygrim
hmmm better than chicken i suppose

sick

ILoveMyDaniel
Well you said eating them raw, but there are ways of making a fire very time consumingly, but easily. So unless you were stuck on some kind of sand covered island then you might not have to eat RAW things.
As for me, the answer is Yes. Anything that I would have to do to survive. But if the other person was alive I would not kill them. So unless the person was already dead (Not for like 10 days) then I would not eat them.

Bardock42
If necessary I'd certainly kill them.

powerfulone1987
Wouldn't do it.

is it comprehensible.....

ILoveMyDaniel
What about your own Mother/Father/Significant Other? It'd be necessary to YOU to keep alive, and they'd be thinking vice versa.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
What about your own Mother/Father/Significant Other? It'd be necessary to YOU to keep alive, and they'd be thinking vice versa.

Well I'd have to think about it. That's a whole different question though. And I might....will need to see.

Ladyluck
I really don't know if I would eat someone to survive. I'm a vegetarian and I haven't eaten meat in years so it would probably make me sick anyways. That fact would also make it a bit harder. I think you'd have to be in the situation to really know.

Makedde

You can survive about a week without water...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Makedde

Isn't it more like 4 days?

Makedde
^Yes, sorry, forgot.

Tha C-Master
Aren't the times on here a little bit innacurate?

Makedde
Yes...

powerfulone1987

actually, one can only survive 3 days without water and 30 days without food.

is it comprehensible.....

ILoveMyDaniel
Well I'd have to think about it. That's a whole different question though. And I might....will need to see.
True. Just asking as a different scenario smile

Makedde
I would never eat a human, they'd probably taste as tough as an old boot.

Inspectah Deck

If desperate, I would do the same

debbiejo
It's about 4 days without water.........and a week or two without food.....I guess if I was starving I'd eat anything or drink including urine and bugs..........human nature I suppose.

Makedde
I have gone without food or water for 3 days...I lost a lot of weight, though. I was sick back then.

Imperial_Samura
I would never eat a human, they'd probably taste as tough as an old boot.

Actually I heard (from a med student of all things) that human flesh tastes nice to the degree it can be addictive - if you eat enough of it, your going to want to keep on eating it.

And I'd certainly be happy eating bugs and so forth.

Cyber Ninja
So you try to put forth fact to further your argument without evening being aware if your facts straight? Excellent way to gain credibility.

I am not asking you to be correct about you facts all the time, but this is the second time you threw information out in a debate, and were completely incorrect or at least foggy with the facts.

You are aware that though you started the thread, you don't control it? We'll be done when people stop posting, not when we meet your satisfaction on the subject (or relative tangents). roll eyes (sarcastic) I heard it in a case file that they did indeed drink blood so they won't be thirsty, but you guys want the more detailed reason why, so I would have to look it up roll eyes (sarcastic) You try so hard.....way to hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyber Ninja
You can survive about a week without water... if you read the first 3 posts, I correcred it no expression

Cyber Ninja
It's about 4 days without water.........and a week or two without food.....I guess if I was starving I'd eat anything or drink including urine and bugs..........human nature I suppose. It depends on your weight and the climate you are in..then it would vary.

debbiejo
Actually I heard (from a med student of all things) that human flesh tastes nice to the degree it can be addictive - if you eat enough of it, your going to want to keep on eating it.

And I'd certainly be happy eating bugs and so forth. Odd, I've heard the same thing...........addictive.......must be very yummy!!! blink

powerfulone1987
It's about 4 days without water.........and a week or two without food.....I guess if I was starving I'd eat anything or drink including urine and bugs..........human nature I suppose. I said above that it's 3 days without water and 30 days without food.

is it comprehensbile.....

Imperial_Samura
Odd, I've heard the same thing...........addictive.......must be very yummy!!! blink

Or maybe it's all those delightful hormones and endorphins we have drifting about in our bodies. Hmmm, endorphins. And all that good food we eat. Still, be pretty sad if you were stuck in a cave, you ate your dinner companion, and then spent how ever long you had left really wanting to eat another person.

debbiejo
Or maybe it's all those delightful hormones and endorphins we have drifting about in our bodies. Hmmm, endorphins. And all that good food we eat. Still, be pretty sad if you were stuck in a cave, you ate your dinner companion, and then spent how ever long you had left really wanting to eat another person. "Come on over for dinner" takes on a new meaning....

Ladyluck
"Come on over for dinner" takes on a new meaning....

Or "I'm having a friend for dinner." wink

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Or "I'm having a friend for dinner." wink I would eat lady luck's arm no expression

grey fox

No , I'm afraid that is a big load of crap my friend . Blood is neither nutritious or healthy . Drinking blood causes your iron level to spike causing various health related problems . I can't list them currently but i know what i know and drinking blood is a no-go......

Bardock42

And I'd certainly be happy eating bugs and so forth.

Even better, would make it much easier...

xmarksthespot
I'm pretty sure drinking blood would have the same effect as drinking urine/sea water in that the influx of salts would only serve to dehydrate you further.

Cyber Ninja
So you guys care to share where you are getting your info from ?

debbiejo
Well xmarks has a really long name infront of what he does... huh
Hmmmm...science.

s|m
Say you were stuck in a cave in with very limited water, and no food.

No messed
Honestly, I'd rather try to find a way out, and I'd ask the potential "meal" to help out...
It would be kind of funny though:
"- Why are you looking at me like that no expression?
- *drools*
- What no expression?!""
Let's say I start hallucinating and I do kill the person (or he/she dies first big grin).. and then what?
I start eating like a barbarian, though i'm probably not able to digest such shit, and after a minute or so I'd get sick and throw it all up.
And I'd be stuck with a decomposing corpse sick

WrathfulDwarf
I'm saying this because of my current state...

I'd rather starve and die.

If I ever was in a situation in which cannabalism is a must...I would struggle with myself and just let death take me away. I couldn't phantom the image of eating another human being. Much less drink their blood.

Cyber Ninja
My body would reject it anyway. If I would eat some dead person( I would never) then I would throw up from the taste. I might throw up with some normal food much less a dead corpse.

WrathfulDwarf
I could understand cannibalism if it's a culture thingy or a moment of despair...but I just wouldn't....but I will admit this topic is making me hungry. stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I could understand cannibalism if it's a culture thingy or a moment of despair...but I just wouldn't....but I will admit this topic is making me hungry. stick out tongue laughing out loud goes to the supermarket to buy a human leg.

s|m
Oh and I have a question:
If you have such thoughts, how do you sleep at night no expression?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by s|m
Oh and I have a question:
If you have such thoughts, how do you sleep at night no expression? What ? No i just read case studies in class like 5 different ones and wondered if other people will go that far.

Thorin
shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.