Vamp Vs Gray Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
i got this idea from the mantis vs fox thread

but yeah the setting is the room of mgs 2 were you fight all the black worriors and teh screen gose all funny you know what i mean

Black Adam
I guess Fox could just go into stealth mode and cut off Vamps head. If it doesn't kill him It will take him out of action for a while.

Stalker 360
ok no stealth evens it out a bit

IcePunk
Gray ffs

kamikz
Vamp. First of all, he can see Fox. He can smell him, hear him and practically see him.

Vamp is unable to die as far as this story has gone, one of his lines.
"I've already died once, I cannot die twice".

Vamp would toss one of his grenades (that makes his enemies freeze in the floor and unable to move) then rip of Fox suit. (That might take a while though).
This would be one heck of a long fight, it would take hours before Vamp could tear Fox suit apart, but until that time there is nothing Fox can do but delay him.

Stalker 360
yeah fox could decapatate but its keeping vamp still there on the same speed level pretty much

kamikz
Vamp cannot be killed as far as I know, I mean, if someone blows his brain out 3 times and he still lives, what can kill him?

Black Adam
Originally posted by kamikz
Vamp cannot be killed as far as I know, I mean, if someone blows his brain out 3 times and he still lives, what can kill him?

Like I said if decapitating doesn't kill him it will stop him for a while. No way he will be a treat without his head.

He might have healing factor. ala Wolverine and deadpool. Might explain why bullets don't seem to permanently kill him. But thats just a theory I have.

kamikz
Yes I think so too. But seriousley, Fox would have an awefully hard time hitting him, and when he does it mustent mean his head goes straight off. It can be like Black Adam says, that it heals. And he is able to read Fox's every move, and they are about equal in speed so I would say that Vamp gets the first hits.
And when he was 10 he was in a church when a bomb (that Fatman built) blew and everybody died, except him. If he can survive an explosion that tore all the others apart he will be able to take some sword hits.

Kaithen
yepp eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.