Cosmic Spidey Vs TOAA, Phoenix Force, Eternity, Celestials, Abstracts, and more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Round 1
For this Battle, Cosmic Spidery has the backing of Stan Lee and all of Marvel when they stated that Cosmic Spider is the most powerful hero/being/entity of Marvel. So take this full potential Cosmic Spidey backed by Stan Lee and all of marvel, reaching his full potential with full unlimited un-restraiend writers writting for Spidey with orders to make him reach his full potential of being Marvels strongest hero/being/entity, and no limit of PIS or CIS.

VS

Reed Richards Force
Eternity
TOAA
White Crown Phoenix Force
Thanos with HOTU
All Celestials
Franklin Richards Full Power and Full Potential
Galactus Full Power
LT
All Abstracts

P.S. this is mostly for pokeing fun ^_^, but how do you think Marvel would write it as to Cosmic Spidey would regain his powers and defeat all of these beings, entities, abstracts, and so on? (For this imaginative battle Stan Lee is the lead writter and he has told the writers they have no limit when writting for Cosmic spidey. Simply put how do you think the story would turn out? What would be the intro, how would he gain the power once more, what would be the story arc, what would be the climax, what other characters would be involved, and so on? ^_^

GalacticStorm
There is no Reed Richards Force. That was a misinterpretation on the part of few forum members.

Jesse7
I wasn't being very serious aout the Reed Richards force, was mostly poking fun. ^_^

demigawd
I think some of the Reed Force supporters might argue the same about Phoenix Force, haha.

But since we're all JLAKMC, we're behaving ourselves. Aren't we?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
I think some of the Reed Force supporters might argue the same about Phoenix Force, haha.

But since we're all JLAKMC, we're behaving ourselves. Aren't we?

Ok i suppose we are. Lucky for some. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ok i suppose we are. Lucky for some. big grin

Yes it is........ smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Yes it is........ smile

Team spirit. U gotta luv it wink

demigawd
haha...I'm accepting bids on who will leave JLAKMC first so they can attack another member....

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
haha...I'm accepting bids on who will leave JLAKMC first so they can attack another member....

I already suspect you are an infiltrator smile

demigawd
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I already suspect you are an infiltrator smile

This coming from the guy who took and passed the Authority quiz with flying colors?

Hmm...

Mider
if your talking about ALL abstracts youd have to put cosmic spidy against the presance..............of mider........stick out tongue EVEN COSMIC SPIDY HAS LIMITS

DigiMark007
Actually I don't remember getting a quiz from whirly yet. You're still welcome to take it though.

Oh, and spite....closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.