FD3 question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In FD3 when the roller coaster crashes it is because that dude dropped his camera and made the hose break, I know it was kinda broken already but if he hadn't dropped his camera then I don't think it would have crashed while they were all on it. So why did it still crash when he got of and wasn't able to drop his camera onto the rail so why did it still crash?

ladygrim
were it just a preminition (sp?) where he dropped it

ladygrim
so either way it would happen as the premi was ajust a show of what wold happen may b rong but sure of it

steverules
yeah but still, it shouldn't have crashed at the point it did, it should have crashed later since the damage wasn't really that bad.

ladygrim
edit

ladygrim
what happened, happened .they thought it was good so hey lets leave it as an error in the movie

steverules
I guess it was just that.

ladygrim
wink

LiL nAstY GirL
And this could go in the FD3 thread because?

steverules
WTF!?! Your sig scares me!

allofyousuckkk
it would have still broken somehow, they were meant 2 die

papabeard
The premonitions are always different to what actually happens. They were going to die anyway.

I went to see this last night , thought it was pretty bad, liked the nail gun incident though. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.