Ymir vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
would this be a stalemate, or would ther be an actual winner?

Comicbook_kid
laughing out loud I'm surprized no one else has posted any responses about this fight because this battle is a no-brainer!!! In fact, it's embarrassing!! embarrasment What in the hell can Iceman do to Ymir that Ymir can't do 1,000,000 times better and faster????? Ymir is a 1000 foot tall, immortal, invulnerable, frost giant that gives Thor and Odin a run for their money!!! Not to mention the fact he has thousands of years of battling the gods of Asgard under his belt for good measure. You really think an immortal enemy of the gods is even going to notice an insignificant flea like Iceman??? Ymir can do things with ice that Iceman only dreams he could do!!!! Ymir wins this one in about..oh, let's say... two seconds! laughing

Blair Wind
.....iceman beat him in spiderman and his superfriends didnt he?

Comicbook_kid
No, you're definately confused with someone else...and it's Spider-man and his Amazing Friends, not Superfriends...that's a whole other show with DC's Justice League from the seventies...Iceman would get destroyed with ease by Ymir, if Ymir even acknowledged he was there to begin with!!!

Blair Wind
ok so I got the show wrong, but I swear he beat him.....there was a thread showing the clip.....

I mean I dont agree with it, but hey he did it

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
laughing out loud I'm surprized no one else has posted any responses about this fight because this battle is a no-brainer!!! In fact, it's embarrassing!! embarrasment What in the hell can Iceman do to Ymir that Ymir can't do 1,000,000 times better and faster????? Ymir is a 1000 foot tall, immortal, invulnerable, frost giant that gives Thor and Odin a run for their money!!! Not to mention the fact he has thousands of years of battling the gods of Asgard under his belt for good measure. You really think an immortal enemy of the gods is even going to notice an insignificant flea like Iceman??? Ymir can do things with ice that Iceman only dreams he could do!!!! Ymir wins this one in about..oh, let's say... two seconds! laughing

okay comicbook enthusiast. i get the point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.