The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
There's really only one way to determine who's cooler, and that's to ask the people of the board.

Who's has the best members? The Authority...or the JLAKMC?

(hint...vote for the group you belong to).

See, Digi? Strength in numbers!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by demigawd
See, Digi? Strength in numbers!

Um, yeah.....you know I can edit polls, right?

Owned!

soleran30
well are we going to strength in numbers or quality in members?smile

cuz I mean look at how the Authority figures roll those sigs are sicksmile

dman2008
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Owned!

but that would be cheating and you would be abusing your powers.

You wouldn't do that would you? sad

oh who am I kiiding everyone knows how you Authority riff raff work yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by soleran30
well are we going to strength in numbers or quality in members?smile

cuz I mean look at how the Authority figures roll those sigs are sicksmile

big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by dman2008
but that would be cheating and you would be abusing your powers.

You wouldn't do that would you? sad

Normally, no. I'm an upstanding mod and don't like to abuse any power given to me as a forum moderator....I use it only to keep order and civility in the forums.

...but for this, I'm sure I can make an exception. stick out tongue evil face

...and yeah, I gotta put on my Authority sig...I wanted to keep this Spidey one for a while though. smile

willRules

They both suck yes

inamilist
Originally posted by willRules
They both suck yes

cosign

smokin'

DigiMark007
Originally posted by willRules
They both suck yes

*turns him into a lemon-scented bath towel*

Rewmac
What do we have here??? big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Keep up the good fight yooo.... big grinbig grin

Khellendros

Owned!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!

Scoobless
There's really only one way to determine who's cooler, and that's to ask the people of the board.

The poll seems to be accurate

big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
The poll seems to be accurate

big grin

sunnuva . . .

Spawnrules
no way JLAKMC would win they have the best people, whatcha gonna do DIGIMARK and SCOOB WHATCHA GONNA DO. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!twistedtwistedtwisted

King KAM
They both are stupid....

dman2008
Originally posted by Spawnrules
no way JLAKMC would win they have the best people, whatcha gonna do DIGIMARK and SCOOB WHATCHA GONNA DO. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!twistedtwistedtwisted

confused

leonidas
Originally posted by King KAM
They both are stupid....

says the guy neither group wants . . .

big grin

Marcus4600
We tend to side with the authority, because they keep the idiots in the Spider-Man forum in check, and there are many.

Maestro
There should be an added option

Who gives a sh!t.........

evil face

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Marcus4600
We tend to side with the authority, because they keep the idiots in the Spider-Man forum in check, and there are many.

We?

But we'll take whatever praise we can get...

...not that we need any.. cool

Spawnrules
thumbdown

Maestro
This is pretty amusing for the neutrals, but im not a neutral so ill stand by my faction cool

leonidas
blink

roughrider
How many are in the Authority? blink

outarddwarf
forth option (before who gives a shit though) LORDS OF CHAOS. is anyone gonna represent them or are they to wait and pick off the winner while they are weak?dontgetit

Khellendros
Originally posted by outarddwarf
forth option (before who gives a shit though) LORDS OF CHAOS. is anyone gonna represent them or are they to wait and pick off the winner while they are weak?dontgetit
We are the Authority. We are never weak. Even when afflicted with raging hangovers, we will still fly fists first through a giant's skull.

Marcellus
KMC authority............wait whats this thread about? oh their fighting...

*backs away*

DigiMark007
Originally posted by roughrider
How many are in the Authority? blink

5 of us. Myself, Scoobless, Dizzle, Quick Freeze, and Khellendros.

...we're the bad-ass elitist answer to the large-but-disorganized JLA.

Khellendros
...we're the bad-ass elitist answer to the large-but-disorganized JLA.
...Dude, my slogan is so much better. stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas

big grin says the founder of the KMC avengers.

GalacticStorm

big grin

yes laughing out loud

Ultimate Rage

we aint weak..... evil face .we stay away from this puny fights

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

and school as well going by the state of that grammar embarrasment

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
and school as well going by the state of that grammar embarrasment

actually i have been on a break from school.....i work at a woman's store 12 hours a day.thats why u dont see me much anymore... embarrasment stick out tongue

Ultimate Rage
smile

GalacticStorm
actually i have been on a break from school.....i work at a woman's store 12 hours a day.thats why u dont see me much anymore... embarrasment stick out tongue

Oh cool. I bet you make the most of your employee discount right? wink

Blair Wind

Oh we are here. We are watching from the shadows ninja

However, we have already won. The chaos of this war. It feels good evil face

leonidas
says the founder of the KMC avengers.

confused

is there anyone left in the forum NOT on a team . . . confused

roughrider
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Poll is now tied! Yay! Way to come up from behind, JLAKMC!

Scoobless

I hear that's how the JLAKMC boys like it....... "from behind"

eek!

roughrider
We attack from the rear! evil face
Prepare to defend thyselves!

DigiMark007
We attack from the rear! evil face
Prepare to defend thyselves!

{insert sodomy joke here}

roughrider
Hey, Wildstorm's Authority is the team with two outwardly gay characters... stick out tongue

Scoobless
{insert sodomy joke here}

already done:

eek!

evil face

Scoobless
Hey, Wildstorm's Authority is the team with two outwardly gay characters... stick out tongue

The JLA has Batman......laughing out loud

Rewmac

eek! That's your way first your joke with "sucking in the OA power" you only got "suck" word to your mind, and now the "from behind thing" man seriously im gettin freaked big grinbig grin You got some issues big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rewmac
That's your way first your joke with "sucking in the OA power" you only got "suck" word to your mind, and now the "from behind thing" man seriously im gettin freaked big grinbig grin You got some issues big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

I got enough "issues" of the Authority to know they'd curbstomp the JLA

stick out tongue

leonidas

eek!

that's funny -- that's exactly the way i hear the authority WOMEN like it . . . right gs? wink

laughing

outarddwarf
confused

is there anyone left in the forum NOT on a team . . . confused

yes indeed there are those of us who lack a group affiliation.

I would never call the Lords Of Chaos weak...
what i said was that you would pick off the winning faction while THEY were weak. I ment no disrespect to the Lords of Chaos.

Blair Wind
I ment no disrespect to the Lords of Chaos.

Good

Scoobless
what i said was that you would pick off the winning faction while THEY were weak. I ment no disrespect to the Lords of Chaos.

don't suck up to those weaklings.... cool

demigawd
Hey...why is it no matter how many people vote for JLAKMC, we're still losing in votes????

Hmm...

Scoobless
Hey...why is it no matter how many people vote for JLAKMC, we're still losing in votes????

Hmm...

your fate is to lose!

evil face

The Ion

Hmm...

Rewmac
Originally posted by The Ion
That's exactly what I wanted to say..No matter how we get out of this. The Justice League will win this...big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

who?-kid
The first one who says I'm cool, gets my vote.

The Ion
Originally posted by who?-kid
The first one who says I'm cool, gets my vote.
You're cool

who?-kid
Originally posted by The Ion
You're cool
Then again, I don't vote for suck ups.

leonidas
okay, then . . .

you suck!

big grin

who?-kid
wink

Rewmac
You're a loser big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Good And I am a member of the Lords of Chaos.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spawnrules
can i join you nobody wants me either

Sir Whirlysplat
can i join you nobody wants me either

Of couse you can join Spawnrules.

Sir Whirlysplat
And I am a member of the Lords of Chaos.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course you can join Kam!

Rewmac
No one wants you King Kam.....big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Spawnrules is a cool dude...Come to the League...big grinbig grinbig grin

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Of course you can join Kam!

whirly you were once an honorary Lord of Chaos...... sad

and rewmac should watch his step. The Royal Family is not to be messed with. We have several Lords of Chaos'. And the Royal Family members of the Lords of Chaos are not to be taken lightly evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
whirly you were once an honorary Lord of Chaos...... sad

and rewmac should watch his step. The Royal Family is not to be messed with. We have several Lords of Chaos'. And the Royal Family members of the Lords of Chaos are not to be taken lightly evil face

Blair I am still a member like Wolverine I am on more than one team smile

Rewmac
and rewmac should watch his step. Can't you see the damn smiles big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Oooohhh yeah. And what if I'd think, everyone got their opinion big grinbig grinbig grin rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud mad

Scoobless
ninja

Spawnrules
.....joins rewmac muuuhahhahahaha

LethalFemme
OMFG You guys have gangs nowhysterical that is just too cute rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing how do you join?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by LethalFemme
OMFG You guys have gangs nowhysterical that is just too cute rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing how do you join?

*raises eyebrow*

What's this? A girl is actually caring about our little war here?

Why yes, m'lady, we have "gangs" if you can call such a fine group a gang at all.

There's the KMC Authority: Elitist, perhaps...but undeniably sweet and made up of a focused membership of 5 members. And we have sweet sigs.

JLAKMC: Large, open to the "people", but less organized and more ameoba-like in their dealings.Led by leonidas (we think).

You're more than welcome to go browse the threads dedicated to each group. I'm sure leo's bunch would love to have you....and the Authority wouldn't mind it either. lol

*beats leo away with a stick while trying to appear cool*

Spawnrules
Lords of Chaos

Khellendros
OH SWEET CHRIST! Woman, your sig/ava have BLINDED ME.

Scoobless
There's the KMC Authority: Elitist, perhaps...but undeniably sweet and made up of a focused membership of 5 members. And we have sweet sigs.

JLAKMC: Large, open to the "people", but less organized and more ameoba-like in their dealings.Led by leonidas (we think).

you forgot about the "Brotherhood of Evil KMCer's"

stick out tongue

Spawnrules
Lords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of Chaos

King KAM
Lords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of ChaosLords of Chaos Yes we do rock...Out Loud...

Knightfall93

eek!

Sure, my bird likes it from behind too... but I don't think your guys can really explain the cock sucking thing...

Rewmac
And yet we get another score....All right....I'm lookin forward for the votes big grinbig grinbig grin

Knightfall93
Come on, JLAKMCers! Those chaeting bastards can't win!!!

Knightfall93
Isnt there 1 moderator among us to even up the scores from those cheating bastards?

DigiMark007
Alright kids, here's the deal...

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups that doesn't have any real bearing on the forum as a whole.

But if I start having to deal with the other mods because they think I'm somehow "abusing" my power, when the only time I've ever done something like this is in this thread.....then all of this will be gone.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decide to hit below the belt to the point where I have "real" problems to deal with outside of this forum and this will just end.

The poll's at 0-0. Until there's some sort of agreement, it'll stay that way.

Sir Whirlysplat

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups.

But if I start having to deal with the other mods because they think I'm somehow "abusing" my power, when the only time I've ever done something like this is in this thread.....then all of this will be gone.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decided to hit below the belt and this will just end.

I think you're altering the poll was funny, no one needed to report it digi, it was obvious and funny. Some people ruin everthing!

Scoobless

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups that doesn't have any real bearing on the forum as a whole.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decide to hit below the belt to the point where I have "real" problems to deal with outside of this forum and this will just end.

The poll's at 0-0. Until there's some sort of agreement, it'll stay that way.

leave it closed.... **** 'em if they can't take a joke

DigiMark007
I just don't want this to turn into a problem where people actually feel insulted by this stuff...I initiated the KMC Authority thread to be a fun little answer to the JLA.

I think it's spiced up the forum some and been fun. Stuff like this could change all that, and I've already had to work quickly to make sure the mods know this was an isolated incident and was just for fun.

Sir Whirlysplat
I just don't want this to turn into a problem where people actually feel insulted by this stuff...I initiated the KMC Authority thread to be a fun little answer to the JLA.

I think it's spiced up the forum some and been fun. Stuff like this could change all that, and I've already had to work quickly to make sure the mods know this was an isolated incident and was just for fun.

Its a real shame mate, If it's going to get you in trouble knock it on the head, you do a very good job in a very difficult forum. I agree with Scoob Feck em and keep it closed.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Khellendros
OH SWEET CHRIST! Woman, your sig/ava have BLINDED ME.

I know just about every guy is like when will you have a naked chick on it again lol don't worry I'll change it like next week lmao stick out tongue

Knightfall93
That sig is DISTURBING

Khellendros
I know just about every guy is like when will you have a naked chick on it again lol don't worry I'll change it like next week lmao stick out tongue
Hey, I don't care WHAT you put in your sig, just not THAT. sick

EDIT: In response to Digi, I say just keep the poll closed, but let the rest of the stuff continue until/unless whoever it is throws another hissy fit.

Knightfall93
I want a REALLY REVEALING naked bird but a guy? That is disturbing... but Batman Returns is really enjoting the site...

Knightfall93
I mean sight

Scoobless
Damn.... so many guys have a problem with that sig..... quite a lot of insecurity running amok around the KMC boards these days

Sir Whirlysplat
Damn.... so many guys have a problem with that sig..... quite a lot of insecurity running amok around the KMC boards these days

Agreed and your sig is sending any more mixed messages than mine confused Cool Moustache "Tony" smilewink

juggernaut66666
The people already voted for JLA can't vote again. That's not even funny. Sorry that's the way I see things.

Knightfall93
KMC Authority, how have you boys been ejoying the blow- jobbing from those male whores lately?

Rewmac
Gotta feel you there. Abusing power isn't a nice thing boys. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Khellendros
Sorry, I'm just not a big fan of manass.

Sir Whirlysplat
Sorry, I'm just not a big fan of manass.

Neither am I.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Knightfall93
That sig is DISTURBING

whatevamhm lol

Hey, I don't care WHAT you put in your sig, just not THAT. sick

EDIT: In response to Digi, I say just keep the poll closed, but let the rest of the stuff continue until/unless whoever it is throws another hissy fit.

it's not even as bad a some peoples lol

I know theyre just haters yes

Scoobless
I know theyre just haters yes

smile

Scoobless
Agreed and your sig is sending any more mixed messages than mine confused Cool Moustache "Tony" smilewink

I currently have a tash/beard in a similar manner to Iron-Tony... stick out tongue

I've kept myself unshaven since my time travelling Australia

Sir Whirlysplat
I currently have a tash/beard in a similar manner to Iron-Tony... stick out tongue

I've kept myself unshaven since my time travelling Australia

Macho stuff Scoobs and like me you have a skinhead smile which also sends mixed messages smile

LethalFemme
smile

happy ........................so apparently you guys have started gangs while I was gone so fill me in eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
happy ........................so apparently you guys have started gangs while I was gone so fill me in eek!

Digi has gone all gangst on us and he, Khell and Scoobs formed the "Staines Massive" I mean Authority. Heres a pic of digi in the hood, boyakasha!!!!!

Khellendros

?

*raises eyebrow*

What's this? A girl is actually caring about our little war here?

Why yes, m'lady, we have "gangs" if you can call such a fine group a gang at all.

You're more than welcome to go browse the threads dedicated to each group. I'm sure leo's bunch would love to have you....and the Authority wouldn't mind it either. lol

*beats leo away with a stick while trying to appear cool*

Scoobless
Macho stuff Scoobs and like me you have a skinhead smile which also sends mixed messages smile

yup.... people seem to think i'm dodgy or going to "start" something just because of my chosen hairstyle.... sometimes that can be beneficial though

evil face

sober Scoob would let that go (sometimes) ..... but in my current, inebriated state, this:
so fill me in eek!

...... just demands my attention..... naughty

so...... how you doin'? .... cool

LethalFemme
Digi has gone all gangst on us and he, Khell and Scoobs formed the "Staines Massive" I mean Authority. Heres a pic of digi in the hood, boyakasha!!!!!

that's too funny

?

I missed thatpaperbag3

yup.... people seem to think i'm dodgy or going to "start" something just because of my chosen hairstyle.... sometimes that can be beneficial though

evil face

sober Scoob would let that go (sometimes) ..... but in my current, inebriated state, this:

...... just demands my attention..... naughty

so...... how you doin'? .... cool

eek! I'm good lol..........and you?

Scoobless
eek! I'm good lol..........and you?

not bad..... had a few drinks, talked to some hot girls, came home, am a little tired and a little horny

thanks for asking.... smile

LethalFemme
not bad..... had a few drinks, talked to some hot girls, came home, am a little tired and a little horny

thanks for asking.... smile

and now I'm starting to regret asking lol stick out tongue

Scoobless
no expression

no expression

LethalFemme
no expression

no expression

aw sweetie you know I was jokinghug

i gotta go bye

outarddwarf
the reporting is one big pile of bullshiet...

all fun and games until i find out who did it and then my rath shall be that which the gods will envy!!! I have had enough of Tattle tale @$$holes on this day to fill all the oceans ten times over. one more just one more and i will go nutso!
2guns bash blowup

oh and lethal...
Nice sig, have fun with it, i have no problem with it whatsoever. It be yours do what you want to do girl!

LethalFemme
the reporting is one big pile of bullshiet...

all fun and games until i find out who did it and then my rath shall be that which the gods will envy!!! I have had enough of Tattle tale @$$holes on this day to fill all the oceans ten times over. one more just one more and i will go nutso!
2guns bash blowup

oh and lethal...
Nice sig, have fun with it, i have no problem with it whatsoever. It be yours do what you want to do girl!

thank you you sound like a very mature MAN and SECURE with your manhood unlike some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knightfall93
Actually, outarddwarf is more secure with his homosexuality

outarddwarf
That would be funny except i know who i am and am not afraid of homosexuality. A couple of my best friends happen to be gay and i still hang with them even if they do hit on guys while i am out with them. Oh and I know alot of women so i respect the fact that some people like to look at the Male body at its finest. Lethal femme has good taste in manflesh (according to acouple of my lady friends in class watching me not pay attention) so i won't beggrudge her her pick of the pics.

Oh and i am very secure with my 'Manhood'. I have been told it is quite impressive...........................................................................

oh and anti-gayity is bull**** so don't spout off about it or... chair

Quick Freeze
who's got a problem with homos!?!?!?

i mean besides the jlakmc (aka The Gay-Bashing Homophobes)

The Authority will be ON YOUR ASS next time we hear anything anti-gay!

GOT IT?!?!?

Scoobless
That would be funny except i know who i am and am not afraid of homosexuality. A couple of my best friends happen to be gay and i still hang with them even if they do hit on guys while i am out with them. Oh and I know alot of women so i respect the fact that some people like to look at the Male body at its finest. Lethal femme has good taste in manflesh (according to acouple of my lady friends in class watching me not pay attention) so i won't beggrudge her her pick of the pics.

Oh and i am very secure with my 'Manhood'. I have been told it is quite impressive...........................................................................

oh and anti-gayity is bull**** so don't spout off about it or... chair

LMAO.... i thought that said "anti-gravity is bull****" .... i re-read some of the other posts on the page to see who was making science comments that were offending you

laughing out loud

Khellendros
What, so the fact that I don't like seeing manass means I'm a homophobe? No, it just means I don't like manass. She doesn't have to change her sig, it was just really unexpected, scrolling down and seeing half a dozen mostly naked small guys.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Quick Freeze

GOT IT?!?!?

Right. And this from the gender-bending (and species-bending) girl-bird....so you know we mean business.

laughing out loud

Quick Freeze
What, so the fact that I don't like seeing manass means I'm a homophobe? No, it just means I don't like manass. She doesn't have to change her sig, it was just really unexpected, scrolling down and seeing half a dozen mostly naked small guys.

who accused khell of being a homophobe!?!?

so help me everyone is skating on THIN ice!!!

next person who calls any authority member a homophobe will be smited in a slow and painful manner.

Scoobless
who accused khell of being a homophobe!?!?

so help me everyone is skating on THIN ice!!!

next person who calls any authority member a homophobe will be smited in a slow and painful manner.

Digimark is a homo.... oh... waitaminute..... embarrasment

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
mad

outarddwarf

sorry khell, The homophobe comments were directed toward Knightfall93 for his choice to label me a homosexual because i said that it was okay for Lethal to have her 'man of the month'. I would never call you that simply because you didn't like looking at a almost naked man. you are allowed a negative opinion, hell most of these threads are an argument of something anyway!

Sir Whirlysplat
Digimark is a homo.... oh... waitaminute..... embarrasment

It doesn't make him a bad person, anything that brings love into this world is OK by me Digi smile

grey fox
Can we list the member's of boths teams . I mean Authroity already owns your pathetic JLAKMC , but i'd like to know my enemy wink stick out tongue big grin

leonidas
we need some kind of jla v authority tournament to sort this thing out . . . shifty

winner takes the kmc!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
we need some kind of jla v authority tournament to sort this thing out . . . shifty

winner takes the kmc!!!

laughing out loud

DigiMark007

winner takes the kmc!!!

Actually, I agree. But it needs more structure than demi's current challenge system....simply because his system favors the larger side (you guys) because we can't keep up with the post count.

I have a proposal for modifying the battles up in the thread demi started about them.

LethalFemme

oh Kelly I wasn't talking about you specifically I meant the guys who actually whine on and on for me to change it lol big grin

GOT IT?!?!?

it's sweet that stood up for gay people but the "ON YOU ASS" part sounds really really gay rolling on floor laughing big grin

Quick Freeze
it's sweet that stood up for gay people but the "ON YOU ASS" part sounds really really gay rolling on floor laughing big grin

jawdrop i refuse to concede such immaturity! when you GROW UP lethalfemme, why dont you try not making me the butt of your joke when i stick it out for you!!!

LethalFemme
jawdrop i refuse to concede such immaturity! when you GROW UP lethalfemme, why dont you try not making me the butt of your joke when i stick it out for you!!!

haha cute stick out tongue lol

Quick Freeze
Nevermind this is by far the most nostalgic. The origins of the KMC Authority lmfao

Putinbot1
The days when people at KMC were all friends and trolled each other gently. Long ago.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The days when people at KMC were all friends and trolled each other gently. Long ago.

Crazy long ago. No one knew what a "MCU" or a "Drake" or an "iPhone" was. Let alone a PutinBot LMAO funny ass name dude

leonidas
lol these were good times. the true golden age of the forum. no one knew anything, but we all had tons of fun being ignorant together. thumb up

Quick Freeze
Tell em Leonidas! Back in our day, before all these new fangled smart phones and consolidated Wikia sites, we had to SCAN our responses!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.