What Does KMC Mean To You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamonds
Is KMC a place to just chill out, and chat with friends? A place to meet new people? A place to share your talents? A place to discuss the latest gossip, movies and/or books? Is it a place to get help? A place to escape?

I'd have to say for me it's a place to escape, to be myself and meet other people like myself, and get advice on writing/sig making, and displaying both.

Clovie
... nvm

DanteMayCry
the place where vinny the emo boy will be cut with razor blades

KENobi™
A place to discuss movies, games, tv, and graphic arts.

JacopeX
Not much

mysterio69
kfc gives me the toots. oh! you me kMc! well, it gives me the toots as well. maybe i just have chronic toots. who really knows in this topsy-turvy world we live in?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Diamonds
Is KMC a place to just chill out, and chat with friends? A place to meet new people? A place to share your talents? A place to discuss the latest gossip, movies and/or books? Is it a place to get help? A place to escape?

I'd have to say for me it's a place to escape, to be myself and meet other people like myself, and get advice on writing/sig making, and displaying both.

yeah that pretty much sums it up for me and the same reasons why I visit here.

DarkC
Originally posted by Diamonds

It used to mean a lot, but lately not much anymore.

DanZeke25
not much, never has been much, and never will be much.

K.Diddy
Just a bit of an escape and a amusing way to pass the time smile

Morgoths_Wrath
a place that eases my boredom

Alpha Centauri
Same as above.

-AC

powerfulone1987
A place where I come to chat and end up fighting off incomprehensible ones.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Lana
Place to have fun, talk to people, and murder boredom.

Thorin
KMC means to me, a place to gather with peeps around the world and just blab whatever you want in different forums, and to be honest, i have never been on a better forum site, with good peeps and good mods, and good threads. yourock

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Thorin
KMC means to me, a place to gather with peeps around the world and just blab whatever you want in different forums, and to be honest, i have never been on a better forum site, with good peeps and good mods, and good threads. yourock
Thanks, I appreciate the compliments.

is it comprehensible.....

Piggle Humsy
A place to escape my nonexistent life. no expression

DanteMayCry
a place where you can comprehend...

Nevermind
I come here to waste time and talk about movies.

Bloigen
Victims.

T.M
Originally posted by Nevermind
I come here to waste time and talk about movies.

Thats what I was going to say..

spooky...

bloodboys2blueb
to talk when im not out or hibernating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.