Jaina Solo vs. Anakin Skywalker, Podrace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jacen Solo
A Podrace at the Boonta Eve Track. Anakin from Ep. I, Jaina from NJO. NO Force moves involved, strictly flyin' skillz. Who'd win?

Darth_Glentract
Seeing as Jaina has never piloted a podracer, she crashed in the first lap probably.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah realy this is pretty stupid

SS_181st_Snow
It's not worse than your thread vpo, I'd say anakin would let her do a few laps to get adjusted to her pod, and when they finally raced, it'd be a close match. I'd put money in Jaina (Just cuz I think she's kinda cute ^.^)

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah realy this is pretty stupid look at your threads before insulting others

Captain REX
I say Jaina, because by NJO, she's probably wouldn't have any trouble piloting the podracer, due to her honed Force sensitivities.

Anakin was just realizing that he could use the Force by the time we saw him in Episode I, after Qui-Gon's schpiel.

Twilight Janick
It might have been some other podrace track, like the Dug Derby on Malastare (a track in SW Episode 1 Racer) and then no one would know the track (unless Anakin raced on this one; he did not quit Tatooine before the Boonta Eve in TPM, correct me if I'm wrong).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.