Carnage Spidey Vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Round 1
Spidey is in full control of the symbiote
Cop guy (forgot his name) is in full control of the symbiote

Round 2
CSpidey is blood lusted and fully one with the symbiote
Cop Guy is blood lusted and fully one with the symbiote

Marcus4600
Toxin is stronger than Carnage, as proven in the Venom/Carnage arc. Carnage would get owned.

FG725
he is saying when Ben Reily gets the symbiote unfortuanately i never read those but i would think he is more powerful than normal carnage its like Venom and Carnage into one

Mider
didnt he beat BOTH venom and carnage at once?

Marcellus
No Venom was more or less beaten by Spiderman and Black Cat, but he did manhandle Carnage.

Spider-Carnage is a toss up, unless Toxin really cuts lose that may help him take the win

Marcus4600
Toxin would cut loose. He almost always does when faced with a huge threat like Carnage. Spider-Carnage wasn't much more powerful than Cletus as Carnage.

Marcellus
yeah and after reading some of the info from www.spiderfan.org and supposeing Toxin actually has class 75 strength, he would absolutley curb stomp SpiderCarnage.

supervenom
The scary thing with Carnage is that he is sadistic, which may actually have weight in this match despite past confrontations since this is mixed with Spidey, so I dunno. Of course though with strength alone, Toxin would win.

Jesse7
hmm

spideycarnage
hm i think i would win thiswink

Jesse7
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.