Smoking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Well?

Chedder Fart..1
i get to look like James Dean.

Ladyluck
Goes great with coffee or alcohol.

JacopeX
i heard somewhere that one ciggaret takes 5 seconds of youre life away

Chedder Fart..1
james dean...a rebel smoker with real causes

Itzak
It's just one of the easiest why out of this life. big grin

Vinny Valentine
You can have sex with smoking.

powerfulone1987
Smoking rids the earth, and by rids I mean kills, rids the earth of all the dumb nuts who believe there's nothing wrong with it.

is it comprehensible.....

Chedder Fart..1
^ nerd

JacopeX
i don smok cuz im a future pro athlete

<<< NOT A NERD

Chedder Fart..1
what kinda sport, kid^

Mr Parker
Originally posted by JacopeX

true.I also heard that.

Chedder Fart..1
no, no..its 7

JacopeX
Originally posted by Chedder Fart..1
what kinda sport, kid^ Soccer/Football ( stupid word. I call it soccer))

Mr Parker
well it does help me get over a problem Im depressed about.I rarely ever spoke but sometimes I feel the need to light one up to get my mind off the problem I'm dealing with and it does take my mind off it temporarily so it kinda feels good to light one up once in a while.

Vinny Valentine
Soccer/Football ( stupid word. I call it soccer))

You need to have an IQ above 78 to be a good sports player. Mike Tyson just qualifies with an IQ of 80.

Chedder Fart..1
^ speak it brother...

Fiann@
Originally posted by Commander K
Well? There isn't anything no

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You need to have an IQ above 78 to be a good sports player. Mike Tyson just qualifies with an IQ of 80. actually, im a quick thinker and i have a high reputation. Yo if you dont belive me, its iight, bein a Pro soccer player is personal to me and my dreams. I also make really smart plays so SHHH

Vinny Valentine
actually, im a quick thinker and i have a high reputation. Yo if you dont belive me, its iight, bein a Pro soccer player is personal to me and my dreams. I also make really smart plays so SHHH
I can tell.

Captain REX
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Smoking rids the earth, and by rids I mean kills, rids the earth of all the dumb nuts who believe there's nothing wrong with it.

Well said.

Here's one good thing: if you're one of those dumb people powerfulone mentioned who likes to kill off parts of your body, here's your ticket!

Stupid smokers.

K.Diddy

I dont wanna live forever anyway

Captain REX
Obviously. That's why they have Suicide Booths in Futurama.

Morning_Glory
Well?

nothing

Morning_Glory
i hate kissing a guy who smokes... sick

Lana
Smoking is gross.

And double-posting instead of editing is just annoying.

RedAlertv2
good things from smoking? Its a muscle relaxant and a stimulant

Imperial_Samura
If you get cancer you can sue the tobacco companies.

KENobi™
It calms me nerves when I am stressed out, but it's all of you people that don't open your minds wide enough to realize that most smokers started from peer pressure and are now addicted who are actually trying to quit.

Never said there is anything right with smoking, but surprise surprise people did it, and now have an addiction which is hard to stop.

DarkC

KENobi™
Originally posted by DarkC
But not impossible.

Did I say it was impossible? No. But people saying smokers are stupid for doing so are the real idiots. Let yourself get addicted to something and try to stop, then come talk to me.

Revernd Maynard
Well? you look cool smokin'

DarkC

K.Diddy

K.Diddy
It doesn't mean they're stupid.

But if you look at it, the habit of smoking does seem like such a tremendous waste. Money, and look what it does to lungs.

You think we dont know that?

DarkC
Originally posted by K.Diddy
You think we dont know that?
Yeah, I think you're aware of something like that...

KENobi™
It doesn't mean they're stupid.

But if you look at it, the habit of smoking does seem like such a tremendous waste. Money, and look what it does to lungs.

It is an a-d-d-i-c-t-i-o-n. Do you think most of us haven't tried quitting before? It isn't as easy as you might think. It is a drain on money, and yeah it's harmful to your health, but oh well. It's a life choice. Once again I say, don't speak about a subject like this, until you know where I'm coming from.

DarkC

Lana
I think I do have some idea of what you're talking about after watching a video on heroin addicts one day.

With all respect, addictions are not really something you can understand from simply watching a video.

Ladyluck
I think I do have some idea of what you're talking about after watching a video on heroin addicts one day.

You really have no idea. Have you ever smoked? Have you gotten addicted? Do you actually know how hard it is to quit? Watching a video doesn't really give you much of an understanding about addictions.

DarkWizard
Cigarettes killed my father.

And Raped my mother!!!

KENobi™
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Cigarettes killed my father.

And Raped my mother!!!

*gasp*

*crushes his cigarettes*

You bastards, you killed his father and raped his mama, take that! *cries hysterically*

Fox13
ciggs calm you down smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

DarkC
Alright, alright!

I don't understand then, apparently. Sorry if I offended you lot. erm

K.Diddy
For like 5 minutes

KENobi™
Alright, alright!

I don't understand then, apparently. Sorry if I offended you lot. erm

I'm not offended, I just don't want people who don't understand us to look down on us. I've tried quitting a few times, and I'm not even a heavy smoker.

DarkC

KENobi™
I wasn't looking down on you!

Not you specifically, but everyone else who says "smoking is only for idiots who are trying to give themself lung cancer."

DarkC

K.Diddy

DarkC
It's sad that the acceptance of a cigarette has the potential to alter your life to such an extreme extent.

K.Diddy
It's sad that the acceptance of a cigarette has the potential to alter your life to such an extreme extent.

It is sad, but again I cant stress enough how hard it is to give up, In my personal opinion,I think they may be more addictive than heroin

DarkC
It is sad, but again I cant stress enough how hard it is to give up, In my personal opinion,I think they may be more addictive than heroin
Do you have to go to a rehabilitation centre to quit smoking?

KENobi™

I've never tried heroin, so I couldn't say. erm

There is that option, but it would be cheaper to try other options first.

K.Diddy

Well to be honest, I think there should be rehabilitation centres for addicted smokers, but one reason there's not is because smoking is legal.

Lana

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Lana
And I just refuse to try anything so I'll never have to worry about getting addicted to it.

Plus I'm allergic to smoke anyway, so I wouldn't be able to smoke even if I wanted to.

I'm the same way.

powerfulone1987
^ nerd
if being a nerd means i'm not polluting my temple of a body and prolonging my life with good health habits, then nerd me away my friend, nerd me away.

is it comprehensible.....

DanteMayCry
i havent smoke but some of my friends do and they say

it relieves them of stress
gives them that nicotine euphoric feeling
looks ''cool''

Thorin
you can smoke fatties lol spliff

KENobi™
Originally posted by Thorin
you can smoke fatties lol spliff

Can...and have. stick out tongue

Thorin
oh yeah...........firefire

DiamondBullets
Well?

You get paid a lot of money to make a cigarette commercial.

Does anyone chew tobacco?

Wolflet
Well?
Smoking makes you skinny messed

KENobi™
Originally posted by Wolflet
Smoking makes you skinny messed

If that were true, I wouldn't be chubby. stick out tongue

Wolflet

KENobi™
It depends on a persons metabolism.

Wolflet
True...

Jedi Priestess
Keeps me from committing homicide on a weekly basis. yes

bogen
smoking sucks the big 5000 hear in aus

xyz revolution
Well? you look good and it feels good. And it makes you less hungry. Like chewing gum.

rickyduck
i get to look like James Dean.

you wanna know how to change your name?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/namechange.php

melinda_warren
I have no idea....why am i even posting this?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Fox13
ciggs calm you down smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' Cigs make people like you reckon they're cool when they smoke underage

melinda_warren
i agree with him...smoking sucks.

rickyduck
Originally posted by melinda_warren
i agree with him...smoking sucks.

yes Unless its cannabis

melinda_warren
That wasn't thae back up i wanted....but oh well.

rickyduck
laughing out loud My avatar....

xyz revolution
Originally posted by rickyduck
yes Unless its cannabis yes Why smoke when there's chewing gum? Would you rather have a lighter, a pack of ****, a health risk and an addiction to calm you down, or a packet of chewing gum?

rickyduck
Originally posted by xyz revolution
yes Why smoke when there's chewing gum? Would you rather have a lighter, a pack of ****, a health risk and an addiction to calm you down, or a packet of chewing gum?

The latter

melinda_warren
Chewing gum all the way!

xyz revolution
The latter latter?

rickyduck
Originally posted by xyz revolution
latter?

Second

H. S. 6
i don smok cuz im a future pro athlete

<<< NOT A NERD

thumb up

Most intelligent thing you've said.

Bloigen
Lung Cancer.

xyz revolution
Second oh.

Originally posted by Bloigen
Lung Cancer. throat cancer.

bloodboys2blueb
i thought we needed to thnk of something good about smoking

s|m
Well there isnt any "bright side" of smoking really erm
Though, once you get hooked, you don't really have an apetite; sometimes i prefer having a smoke instead of a snack. I'm not sure if it's a good thing, though.
The worst part is definitely the smell. A non-smoker can smell a smoker from a mile away. The smell gets on your clothes, hair; and the moment you enter a room right after you had a smoke, you pollute the air with that nasty ashtray smell laughing out loud
Unfortunately, it's highly addictive...
My advice: STAY AWAY from ciggs! Far away...
It's easier to not start smoking in the first place, than to quit.

Ronny
Makes you look cool after sex eek!

I dont smoke..but i have smoked. cigarettes taste like *******. I like cloves though.

s|m
Originally posted by Ronny
Makes you look cool after sex eek!

I dont smoke..but i have smoked. cigarettes taste like *******. I like cloves though.
It does?
What are cloves confused?

crazylozer
You get attention, and you can stealthily kill people with your second-hand smoke.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by melinda_warren
Chewing gum all the way!

Chewing tobacco all the way!

Here's one good thing about tobacco: unlike alky, weed, and acid,--tobacco doesn't fukk wit' yo' mind.

Makedde
Well?

Lung cancer, heart attack, stroke, chemo...smokers must really look foward to that. laughing

drewbiefan
Just curious to know.
I am sensible, therefore would never smoke as i believe oneday it would make people realise when they get affected by it. I never understood what the point of it was either, i know it is probably nice, though lots that do smoke dislike itmessed It makes no sense to me what so ever! I would not want damaged organs, dont get why others would either by such a stupid habit.
I do accept people that smoke, even though i disagree with it. It really does smell awful toolaughing out loud
Don't take my own opinion the wrong way thoughstick out tongue
But how are people sensible if they smoke? Anyone that is sensible would not smoke, in my opinionmessed

§P0oONY
Duplicate thread I assume.... Suck on that Vinny... stick out tongue

I don't smoke, I've never smoked (except for you know, the old pot), don't plan on smoking.

Slay
Errr... what?

drewbiefan
what was thatmessed?
what is pot?

Slay
Originally posted by drewbiefan
what was thatmessed?
what is pot?
Weed, grass, marijuana. Spooony smokes it. I smoke it. I can't be addicted to it, yet I am. Dutch and all that.

§P0oONY
Marijuana, weed, dope.... etc.

Edot: Slay had the same idea with the listing. laughing out loud

soin2cal
Is that not bad for youmessed?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by soin2cal

Yeah, it is.... But so's smoking anything but at least this gives you nice experience... It's not like I do it often or anything... I've not done it since summer.

~Da Rev~
I used to be a hardcore smoker (tobacco) and now i'm a light smoker (pot)

Slay
No not really. It ****s up your brain for a limited time and makes you do crazy shit.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Slay
No not really. It ****s up your brain for a limited time and makes you do crazy shit. Or just think you're doing crazy shit. Which is my case.

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Or just think you're doing crazy shit. Which is my case.
One time Rosie O'Donnel was on Sally Jesse Raphael or something and I thought she was about to suck me off, so I was climbing up the couch and shit to get away from the TV. My roommate was like ''wtf.''

soin2cal
I thought that it would have been worsemessed

Slay
I thought that it would have been worsemessed
No. Smoke pot, then have alot of free sex with guys you don't know.

soin2cal
seelaughing out loud ?

~Da Rev~
One time Rosie O'Donnel was on Sally Jesse Raphael or something and I thought she was about to suck me off, so I was climbing up the couch and shit to get away from the TV. My roommate was like ''wtf.'' The time i was at my best moment, was when i walked into my cousins room as he was sleeping and i was like "There's a troll outside my room asking for my milk. Should i give it too him?"

and he was freaked out that i just bursted into his room running around and scaring the shit out of him. It was hilarious.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
This isn't exactly a Duplicate thread, even though it is.

This is a GDF Thread, not an OTF Thread.

So its Wrong Forum.

Suck on that laughing out loud stick out tongue
$5 *****.. stick out tongue

soin2cal
what was thatmessed?

Slay
seelaughing out loud ?
What? I'm not saying I did that. I said that you should.

soin2cal
I should see what sorrystick out tongue?

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
The time i was at my best moment, was when i walked into my cousins room as he was sleeping and i was like "There's a troll outside my room asking for my milk. Should i give it too him?"

and he was freaked out that i just bursted into his room running around and scaring the shit out of him. It was hilarious.
That was really ****ed up. Oh one time I was high as **** and me and a friend went into a shaft we found in our basement and we just crawled through it ending up in the neighbour's basement. Luckily they weren't home. We stole their Bailey's and the Karaoke set.

soin2cal
Oh sorrymessed

Marxman
Wtf are you guys smoking. I never hallucinated while smoking pot. You guys need to make sure your shit isn't laced.

Slay
Originally posted by Marxman
Wtf are you guys smoking. I never hallucinated while smoking pot. You guys need to make sure your shit isn't laced.
No see, we smoke the Gourmet shit. You'r happy with the freeze-dried stuff.

Marxman
I smoke the best shit out of NYC. I don't deal with schwagg. However, I still haven't seen dwarves or leperchauns.

Slay
Originally posted by Marxman
I smoke the best shit out of NYC. I don't deal with schwagg. However, I still haven't seen dwarves or leperchauns.
So? I smoke the best shit in Amsterdam. There is no way you can beat that, *****.

Marxman
So? I smoke the best shit in Amsterdam. There is no way you can beat that, *****.

My statement still stands. You shouldn't be hallucinating to that extent from marijuana. It just doesn't happen. Period. If you're buggin out that bad there's a problem.

Marxman
And really, the better the bud, the more mellow the high. You should know this, seeing as how you're from Amsterdam and all.

Soleran
Smoking Tobacco stink, I don't smoke.

However chicks that smoke **** and I am down with that so bring on the smokers.

Slay
It's probably me though. I would've gone through that shaft sooner or later, high or not.

~Da Rev~
That was really ****ed up. Oh one time I was high as **** and me and a friend went into a shaft we found in our basement and we just crawled through it ending up in the neighbour's basement. Luckily they weren't home. We stole their Bailey's and the Karaoke set. laughing amazing.

I think trying to play guitar hero while high was possibly the greatest thing ever.

PINBALL
Smoking is the dumb habit. I don't want to waste money on cancer.....Also I like my brain cells....

Strangelove
Smoking is ludicrously bad for your health. Never have, never will.

Scythe
Most people who smoke are doing it for attention anyways, or to look cool.

Impediment
I smoke. Live and let live.

Punkyhermy
its the epitome of stupidity at its height.
erm

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Strangelove

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Just curious to know.
I am sensible, therefore would never smoke as i believe oneday it would make people realise when they get affected by it. I never understood what the point of it was either, i know it is probably nice, though lots that do smoke dislike itmessed It makes no sense to me what so ever! I would not want damaged organs, dont get why others would either by such a stupid habit.
I do accept people that smoke, even though i disagree with it. It really does smell awful toolaughing out loud
But how are people sensible if they smoke? Anyone that is sensible would not smoke, in my opinionmessed

Smoking's one of the best ways to kill yourself

Impediment
"Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little ****s. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...Don't take that wrong. I have something to tell you non-smokers that I know for a fact that you don't know, and I feel it's my duty to pass on information at all times. Ready?.......Non-smokers die every day........Enjoy your evening. See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the first to *POP* that bubble and bring you hurtling back to reality....You're dead too." -Bill Hicks

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment
"Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little ****s. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...Don't take that wrong. I have something to tell you non-smokers that I know for a fact that you don't know, and I feel it's my duty to pass on information at all times. Ready?.......Non-smokers die every day........Enjoy your evening. See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the first to *POP* that bubble and bring you hurtling back to reality....You're dead too." -Bill Hicks Agreed.

I don't smoke, but at least I'm not an ass about it

=Tired Hiker=
Just curious to know.

You are right, and that is why I quit.

Impediment

BlackSunshine
I smoke. I've smoked since I was 16. Yeah at first I did it because I though it was "cool" but then I became addicted and I couldnt stop. I'm 24 now and I still smoke. I've tried quitting many times but it never works. I used to be a heavy smoker, like a chimney, but since I've had my daughter I have cut down quite a bit. I sometimes have my "nic-fits" when theres no smokes in the house but I try to fix it some other way. I wish I could quit but its almost like giving up food. ermmsrug

The Wishmaster
If smoking were banned, the Government would likely raise taxes, and toll us for everything, because their revenue would be gone.

Cigarrettes don't need to be banned, I just think that smokers need to respect non-smokers more than they do, and if they get sick from smoking, pay for your own bloody medical treatment, and leave the tax payers out of it.

soin2cal
Omg why do you guys talk rubbish a lot?

soin2cal
It says this has been movedmessed

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Well?
Smoking sucks. smokin'

smoker4
Unfortunately i am addicted to nicotine, hopefully this year i will be able to kick this habit into touch!

Kongu Dude
I can see that, on your name. 31

smoker4
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I can see that, on your name. 31

http://taint.org/xfer/2006/c64-o-rly.gif

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by smoker4
http://taint.org/xfer/2006/c64-o-rly.gif
No image, but: herbyarly

smoker4
Originally posted by Kongu Dude