Darth Nihilus vs. Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea i know this thread will be closed

but i never played kotor 2, but from what i hear darth nihilus can eat whole planets, so is it true that he can take on every sith/jedi that ever existed at once?

and if so, how did he die?

Commander K
WTF. EXILE PWNS HIM.

IKC
Exile beats him, game over.

Darth_Glentract
Jacen could take him also, assuming Vergere took the time to remove him from the force first(she can do it without killing the person).

IKC
The Exile was a unique wound in the Force, Glentract. Jacen, AFAIK, is not.

vpokdekjyafmidp
first off whose exile? and why could he do this and i see with jacen

2nd off: 2 more questions:

1:everyone minus exile and jacen

2: hes in a spaceship above a world with every jedi+ sith, can he suck them all up?even against that much power?

Darth_Glentract
1 % 2: He might get full or something and not be able to eat that much force power.

IKC, Nihilus kills by ripping the force from people. If Jacen has no connection to the force he can't be instakilled.

IKC
Glentract, Nihilus can only be wounded to the point of defeat by trying to consume the Exile. He cannot be beaten by Jacen.

Captain REX
Everyone in the battle dies, including Nihilus, because Rex comes in and closes the thread, due to the fact that it clearly goes outside the 3 vs. 3 and fair teams rules.

Closed. Please read the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.