are some

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chedder Fart..1
are some girls timid to ask a boy out on a date...or even speak to them?

mysterio69
hahahaha!!! cheddar breath!!! i'm sure girls are intimidated by your supreme cheese stank. don't worry. give them time. wink

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to go laid, you make the moves.

mysterio69
yeah. listen to the captain. my advice: just whip it out. hopefully, it don't smell like cheddar. then, you'll see some results.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Chedder Fart..1

i asked a guy out when I was in highschool... he said yes!.... and he took me to a coffee shop and then to a grocery store to show me a ham that said "big ass ham" on the label....

i never went out with him againeat

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i asked a guy out when I was in highschool... he said yes!.... and he took me to a coffee shop and then to a grocery store to show me a ham that said "big ass ham" on the label....

laughing out loud That's awesome.

Captain REX
I asked my gal out a year and four months ago, and we've been dating all that time. happy

Morning_Glory
awww

mysterio69

hahahaha!!! that guy rules! what were you thinking?! if a girl did that to me, i'd propose.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing out loud That's awesome.

sort of embarrasment

K.Diddy

Look man, if your anything like I'm picturing in my head, maybe they just dont wanna speak to you smile

Captain REX
Are you picturing cheese wheels?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by mysterio69
hahahaha!!! that guy rules! what were you thinking?! if a girl did that to me, i'd propose.

he doesnt rule... he's a huge dorkwad now... (8yrs later)

K.Diddy

I usually take my girlfriends out on the street and show them how fun it is to put a banana on a road and watch the cars squash it, Maybe thats why they all leave me blink

mysterio69
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I usually take my girlfriends out on the street and show them how fun it is to put a banana on a road and watch the cars squash it, Maybe thats why they all leave me blink
you're a true casanova, diddy.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by K.Diddy

blink what a waste of a banana

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Captain REX
I asked my gal out a year and four months ago, and we've been dating all that time. happy

Aww that's sweet. happy

sort of embarrasment

I wouldn't mind if a guy took me there. It would make me laugh and it shows he has a sense of humour.... Or he's just an idiot. confused

Mr. Bacon
or both

Captain REX
Aww that's sweet. happy

Isn't it though? We're going to be really bummed when she goes to college though...she plans to go a ways away.

K.Diddy

I wouldn't mind if a guy took me there. It would make me laugh and it shows he has a sense of humour.... Or he's just an idiot. confused

I would say just an idiot smile

Morning_Glory
blink weirdness

Fiann@
are some girls timid to ask a boy out on a date...or even speak to them? Yes yes

Spideys Sister
Yes. Cause there are some cute guys in my school I like but I'm scared they'll run around making fun of me.

Ms Flower
I was scared/timid to ask a boy out but I wasnt scared to talk to them.

dave123

i never went out with him againeat That guy kicks ass droolio That is totally my next date-plan

Chedder Fart..1
m69...u like me, do't u.
everywhere i post u follow me.

haha, just spazing out here, anyway. yeah, i m not third world ugly, but i do get butter flys when i want to speack to a girl, especially when i want a date.

and those of u who said what they had,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.