Darth Nihilus vs. Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ive never played kotor 2 and i heard that darth nihilus can eat people, and whole worlds. hes in a spaceship above a world with every jedi+ sith, can he suck them all up?even against that much power?

i made another thread of this, and i heard a few interesting points about it, however it is still not fully clear to me, and i would like to hear a few more opinions

might i add, that i do not feel this breaks the 3v3 rule, because it is not an actual fight, the jedi/sith are not fighting, it is more of a test of nihilus's power. if somebody would like to add their opinion about an actual fight, that is fine by me, and by no means would it reflect the subject of this thread, or should lead to its cancellation

and rex if you feel the absolute need to close it, that it would harm other users who would like to post, to post, then by all means close this thread

Admiral Akbar
Everyone, but the exile I guess.

Darth_Glentract
As I said before, Jacen could take him too.

IKC
And you're wrong, because Jacen can't hurt him to the point of getting him down to a level where he'd get defeated. Why? Because Jacen's not a wound in the Force.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ikc what do you mean by a wound in the force?

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t392030.html

vpokdekjyafmidp, I closed it for a reason. You get an official warning, my friend. If you have a complaint, PM me.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.