Sion vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Sion has no regeneration ability for the purpose of this fight.

Round 1: Force power duel
Round 2: Lightsaber duel
Round 3: Juggling

Captain REX
You can't be serious.

Darth_Glentract
Rex, you might as well just close this for being a stupid thread.

Faroth
WTF?

Sion would WTFpwn Jaden without even doing anything at all.

And juggling? WTF is wrong with you?

zephiel7
That last part was a joke.

But seriously, Jaden defeated a Mark Ragnos controlled Tavion. Now I know Tavion may be a pathetic weakling, but we are talking controlled by Ragnos. Plus there is no regeneration for Sion.

Faroth
So? Marka Ragnos was a weakling in Tavion's body. All he had was his Sith sword, Katarn could've done the exact same thing in that situation. Sion would've destroyed Tavion/Ragnos in less than ten seconds as well.

Captain REX
Tavion is a wimp. It's like fighting Luke Skywalker as he was in ESB, and Jaden is a Padawan anyways.

Sion would eat Jaden's brains.

Faroth
Jaden has no brain to even try and fight Sion.

Captain REX
Meaning Sion would probably starve.

Xepeyon
I'm a fan of Jaden Korr, but even I know when he's beat...and In this case, quite badly.

Faroth
He's not beat, my friend, he's dead before the fight starts.

Xepeyon
HA HA hA!!!laughing

Faroth
Erm.... No joke was intended, but okay...

zephiel7
I am going with Sion. I am pretty sure he would lift Jaden up with one hand and quite efficiently crack his skull.

SS_181st_Snow
I dunno much about Sion (anything at all infact), but even I know he'll slap Jaden silly for even thinking a padawan can take on a full fledged Sith. Then begins to kill him mercilessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.