Someone please help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Please someone. My best friend in the world is sitting in a collage far away from crying her eyes out because of some ******* she's been in love with for like half her life. I just got off the phone with her ( She wanted to go to bed) but I feel horrible, I couln't say anything to help her. I tried so hard cry

Please help me to help her...

And please if you dont have any help, dont post anything

Alpha Centauri
Saying nothing but listening to everything is sometimes the best help you can give.

-AC

LiL nAstY GirL
I know but its so hard because this ******* has treated my friend like shit for a long time and she is completly inlove with him. cry

KENobi™
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I know but its so hard because this ******* has treated my friend like shit for a long time and she is completly inlove with him. cry

She needs to ask herself why she wants to be in love with someone who treats her like shit.

Koala MeatPie
Here is an idea:

1- Change your sig

2- Not your Problem.

Nothing you can do.

if she si so Dumb and stuck up to keep on likeing him after he has done all that to her, There is nothign you can do or say EVER to ever make her change her mind.

She will be sad and hurt all her life.

Only she can do something.

Thorin
tell her to leave him, if she say's she wont or can't, then the best thing for your friend is to get her heart broken, I know it seems harsh, but in these kind of case's, it's the only thing you can do.

Don't pressure her or anything, just let her find her own way out, eventually, she will be better and have moved on, till then, just be her best friend, nothing more.

LiL nAstY GirL

Alpha Centauri
I understand she's your friend, but the best thing you can do right now is be an honest friend.

She's being rather overdramatic about the situation. You've obviously made it clear, but some people just won't be told or won't hear anything until it's too late.

-AC

Lana
It can be hard to give friends honest advice in a situation like that, but really there's not much you can do beyond listen to her and be there for her, and be honest with her. She might get upset with you now but in the long run she will thank you.

Leo.M

Thorin
yeah, since were're giving you great advice here, can you please change your sig...............it's gross*shivers with goosebumps*kermit

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Lana
It can be hard to give friends honest advice in a situation like that, but really there's not much you can do beyond listen to her and be there for her, and be honest with her. She might get upset with you now but in the long run she will thank you.
Yeah I thought about that. I know if I said what I should say I'd only add more shit for her to deal with so tomorrow when she calms down a bit I'll talk to her

Mišt
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

1- Change your sig

Seriously. Im skim reading her posts and scrolling so I dont have an ass staring at me all the time.

Imagine having moniter burn-in with that pic laughing out loud

Lana
Yeah I thought about that. I know if I said what I should say I'd only add more shit for her to deal with so tomorrow when she calms down a bit I'll talk to her

That probably would be best, give her a bit of time to calm down and think things through.

And really, don't worry that you weren't able to say anything, it's very hard to really say anything when you're in that spot and it's best to just make sure that they know you're there and will listen if they need to talk.

LiL nAstY GirL
Thank you Lana

Mišt
Why dont you just confront the guy and tell him off and shit.

See I would post more but that sig is just a put off.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Here is an idea:

1- Change your sig
yes erm

LiL nAstY GirL

Mišt
Wait, are they already going out, or is she just in love with him?

Storm

Jedi Priestess

Mišt
I tried to block it, but ended up removing all images from KMC...dammit

KENobi™

K.Diddy
Please someone. My best friend in the world is sitting in a collage far away from crying her eyes out because of some ******* she's been in love with for like half her life. I just got off the phone with her ( She wanted to go to bed) but I feel horrible, I couln't say anything to help her. I tried so hard cry

I'm not trying to be mean or anything,but how can anyone on a forum help you?

Mišt

KENobi™
Right click the image, and select AdBlock Image. Then do the same with her Avatar, don't mess with the address shown in the window though.

Alpha Centauri
Oh come on, it's just a guy.

-AC

JaehSkywalker
hey, tell the guy off... and tell your friend the truth, even if it definitely costs your friendship... and always be there for her... thats fairly the best you can do.. (include them in your prayers if you're religious)

melinda_warren

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT tell your friend to leave this guy...she may take it the wrong way and think you want to spilt them up. ethier don't say anything and just listen or tell her about your worries then listen...its all a friend can do in these situations.

JaehSkywalker
hey, tell the guy off... and tell your friend the truth, even if it definitely costs your friendship... and always be there for her... thats fairly the best you can do.. (include them in your prayers if you're religious)

we have different perspectives melinda... anyway, after thinking it over, she's right.. just listen to her and support her.. but i still say show her the truth slowly...

Mišt
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh come on, it's just a guy.

-AC

Its not that Im against a guy in her sig, I dont care if she has 50 of em, its the fact I can see pretty much see his ballsack.

Itzak

melinda_warren
How do you do that?

Itzak

melinda_warren
done...thank god that thing was haunting me..

Itzak
w00t

melinda_warren
yes woop

Lana
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I'm not trying to be mean or anything,but how can anyone on a forum help you?

Good advice can come from anywhere.

melinda_warren
True. I got some good advice from this forum last month.

Lana
I've gotten advice from people here many times, and given it many times.

melinda_warren
Hey itzak how do you undo getting rid of all images on kmc? sancs mucked it up...

DanteMayCry
that was a big mistake giving her heart to a man who doesnt treat her right...

advice...
thats why mind/brain is always above the heart.. use the mind first before the heart whenever searching for that special someone

using the heart without the mind will end up broken hearted like your friend. trust me i know. im going through similar situation as of now. a woman at work got back together with her x and im pissed off/keep asking why or what did i do wrong?

give her 2 weeks to recover.

most important advice is to god damn change your sig.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by melinda_warren
done...thank god that thing was haunting me..

laughing out loud She is on my ignore list untill she change's her sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.