F.e.a.r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
What an amazing amazing game. Gorgeous graphics (if you can support them), amazing AI, and a great, creepy atmosphere. Creepiest game I've played since the original Silent Hill.

Anyone else play it?

Mišt
Played first level for a few minutes to see what the fuss was, havent gone back into it since. I really havent given it the time it deserves, I've had too many other games to play.

SaTsuJiN
I played it all the way through... very good.. I just found the enemy background story just a tad shallow.. but that was easily compensated for by the creep factor and matrixian gun slinging action

Smasandian
Very creepy. (Best ending for a shooter ever).

The action though, makes it all worthwhile. The story is good, and narrative is good. But if the action wasnt it was, this game would be decent.
They're are some problems with it, lack of enemy types, and lack of different maps, but overall this game is the best FPS released last year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.