Newspapaers problem with Iraqi beatings....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The lengh of whicdh the papers goes disgust's me . For the last three day's they have been pritntign paper after papaer of british troops depicted 'beating helpless iraqi teenagers' .

I dotn consider peoepel who are throwign rocks and improvised grenades at me helpless......

But back ot the main point, the papers faield to notice that as agressive as the 'beating' was it was neccesary. These 'helpless teens' were riot leaders , ready to incite violence and cause mayhem , they were the ones who had started the attack. The Blows with the batons were aimed in places that these 'sqauddies' were tauht to hit , mostly to cause enough pain for the target to stop resistitng arrest/search.

Even with all the proof that shows that the iraqi riot leaders were in the wrogn the papers still write scathign articles as if they were there themselves , havign never entered a warzone .

Sometiems i hate the newspaper.....

botankus
This duplicate thread concerns me, mainly in the fact that there was a deliberate effort to post a different thread title, meaning it wasn't an accident!

finti
comme sy comme sa

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Also, they both contain a ridiculous amount of speeling mistakes. Let alone the content...

botankus
I'm sorry this is Off-Topic, but this is too funny to waste in the OTF. This thread will be closed anyway, but I wanted to share with the GDF a post and counter-post from the imdb.com message board concerning the movie "I Remember Mama."

grey fox
This was partly my fault , i accidentaly posted it before doing spelling corrections , unfortunately urshgrak closed the correct spelling one while leaving this one here .

finti
botankus laughing out loud laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by botankus
I'm sorry this is Off-Topic, but this is too funny to waste in the OTF. This thread will be closed anyway, but I wanted to share with the GDF a post and counter-post from the imdb.com message board concerning the movie "I Remember Mama."

That was superb. hysterical

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus

That was great. But the stupidity of people such as that frightens me to no end.

GCG
This is the video in question. Clicky .

The person recording is quite....erm.....sad.

finti
especially when it comes form politicians.....................and religious leaders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.