Iraqi rioters and the newspapers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The length of which the papers goes disgusts me . For the last three day's they have been printing paper after paper of british troops depicted 'beating helpless Iraqi teenagers' .

I dint consider people who are throwing rocks and improvised grenades at me helpless......

But back to the main point, the papers failed to notice that as aggressive as the 'beating' was it was necessary. These 'helpless teens' were riot leaders , ready to incite violence and cause mayhem , they were the ones who had started the attack. The Blows with the batons were aimed in places that these 'sqauddies' were taught to hit , mostly to cause enough pain for the target to stop resisting arrest/search.

Even with all the proof that shows that the Iraqi riot leaders were in the wrong the papers still write scathing articles as if they were there themselves , having never entered a war-zone i doubt their in a position to judge

Sometimes i hate the newspaper.....

finti
guess they judge out of what they seen on the video...........

Ushgarak
Duplicate; closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.