Spawn runs the MARVEL gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
1.Bloodlusted Carnage in Manhattan

2. Dark Beast in the Danger Room

3. Baron Mordo

4. Ghost Rider

5. Blackheart in pergatory

6. Daimon Hellstorm in Hell

7. Mephisto in his realm

8. Odin in Asgard

9. Thanos with tech

10. Dr. Strange

11. 8th Day Juggernaut

12. Rune King Thor

13. Runner

14. Dormammu in the Dark Dimension

15. Demogorge

16. Cyttorak

17. Watoomb

18. Galactus

19. Agamotto

20. Entropy

where does he stop

a) with rest

b) no rest

begin!

GODSCRIBE
bump

GODSCRIBE
bump

Mider
if your talking third age spawn he goes all the way to the end perhaps less entrophy is faster then time itself

srankmissingnin
He gets to Black Heart but no farther

Rewmac
Ghost Rider can give him the pain he did to others but don't know. Spawn is strong dude. But which version is it? 3rd Age Spawn would gotill 14 I guess or with luck further but 100% Galactus would put him down. But Cytorrak is strong muffakka as well big grinbig grinbig grin

Mider
i dont know if its third age spawn his powers would be way up there just a normal angel i think can make a nova with out even trying ive heard how much more powerful would spawn be if its third age

Spawnrules
as much as i love spawn, he not getting past 15 if he gets no rest, if he does stops at 19 no matter

Mider
dont even know what power level he is at

LordKaos
Forget the others, Magik I comes in and hacks him up with her magic destroying SoulSword.

The Ion
Stops at Dark Beast.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by The Ion
Stops at Dark Beast.

you know were talking about third age right?

The Ion
Originally posted by Spawnrules
you know were talking about third age right?
Oh really? He stops at Carnage.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by The Ion
Oh really? He stops at Carnage.

no point if i actually talk nobody belevies me

JOE NUNEZ
stops at runner........

Spawnrules
Spawn's Hellblasts were shown to be powerful enough to melt down the Gates of Heaven, they were powerful enough to knock out Savage Dragon, they were powerful enough to kill Redeemer, who was specifically made by God to kill Spawn (was called Anti-Spawn at the time), were powerful enough to keep an Ancient God (much much MUCH above Skyfather) at bay (stalemated).

Spawn's got complete control over the nature around him. Not saying this would be a decisive factor, but maybe it could slow Lobo down with all the Earthquakes and tidal waves he'd be facing.

Spawn's regeneration is like i said one of the best i've seen in comics. He was ripped in half and was back in one piece the next page, he ripped his heart out and it regrew in two panels, he was cut up into several pieces (both legs chopped off, an arm, and his head i think) and he was ok in a few minutes.

Spawn's magic abilities include transmutation of matter into anything he pleases. Whether it's a car or a box of wine, or a sword, or etc. etc., he can do it.

Spawn's suit gives him a warning before attacks when he is unaware, so he's not going to get surprised.

Spawn's chains have been shown to be powerful enough to restrain an Ancient God, they can grow to any length and they can be used to transform into constructs like GLs do.

Spawn has shown the power to alter reality, as well as banish people to other dimensions.

Raenis the hellspawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon and became ruler of the Universe.

Spawnrules
DU again..i dont do it cause i like space g as much as spawn

spideycarnage
i think he'll stop ar rune king thor

GODSCRIBE
possibly

Tulika
Why exactly is Cyttorak rated below Agamotto and Watoomb?

GODSCRIBE
Cyttorak and Watoomb are about equal, but Agamotto is beyond both of them. His magic is borderline omnipotency....Dr. Strange is the only person that can even encounter Agamotto...the rest go insane. The most adept magicians cant comprehend his being. Cyttorak doesnt seem to have that effect..

Thor Man
I thought third age spawn would lose horribly.

Spawnrules
no your thinking of first age

GODSCRIBE
bump

Spawnrules
third would stop at nineteen, second would stop at 18, and first will stop at 7 or 8

Madvillain
18?

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Madvillain
1.Bloodlusted Carnage in Manhattan

2. Dark Beast in the Danger Room

3. Baron Mordo

4. Ghost Rider

5. Blackheart in pergatory

6. Daimon Hellstorm in Hell

7. Mephisto in his realm

8. Odin in Asgard

9. Thanos with tech

10. Dr. Strange

11. 8th Day Juggernaut

12. Rune King Thor

13. Runner

14. Dormammu in the Dark Dimension

15. Demogorge

16. Cyttorak

17. Watoomb

18. Galactus

19. Agamotto

20. Entropy

where does he stop

a) with rest

b) no rest

begin!

Which Age Spawn ?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Tulika
Why exactly is Cyttorak rated below Agamotto and Watoomb?

Exactly He should be above Galactus. The most powerful version of Spawn stops hard at 16.

id369
Since the OP does not specify, I take it the current incarnation.
Current Spawn does not get passed 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.