General Grievous versus OT Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wesker
General Grievous with four sabers (And two blasters on his belt/hip) versus ROTJ Luke, Han Solo, and Chewbacca on Geonosis.

Fishy
GG pwns their asses.

Luke sucks to much to activate his lightsaber GG will destroy him quickly.

Now blaster fire could be effective but i'm guessing its not against GG because he survived as long as he did, Han and Chewie are therefor chanceless against him.

Darth Traya
What? Skywalker takes this on his own. Luke is on par with the Ancient Sith, indeed, George Lucas (not the highest form of canon, but still) says that "Luke Skywalker is about thirty times more powerful than Marka Ragnos in Return of the Jedi."

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Traya
What? Skywalker takes this on his own. Luke is on par with the Ancient Sith, indeed, George Lucas (not the highest form of canon, but still) says that "Luke Skywalker is about thirty times more powerful than Marka Ragnos in Return of the Jedi."

First of all, your drunk.. I think and if your not then I am.. and if you are then I still am, but thats not the point.

Thats just bullshit. Luke is dead. R2 is the only one that stands a chance.

"He doesn't need any special powers. He's already the most powerful person on the screen there. R2-D2 is the hero." Goerge Lucas about R2-D2

Darth Traya
"Anything said by a person using the internet pseudonym of Fishy is a complete liar and a deadbeat."

~ George Lucas.

"Luke Skywalker is about twenty thousand times more powerful than Queen Elizabeth at her peak."

~ George Lucas

IKC
Wow. Not only a liar but a liar and a deadbeat. Lucas just canon pwned you, Fishy.

Wesker
Canonpwned!

IKC
...Except that sentence doesn't make sense. The things said by someone under the handle Fishy are liars and deadbeats? How can statements lie and be deadbeats?

Darth Traya
Originally posted by IKC
...Except that sentence doesn't make sense. The things said by someone under the handle Fishy are liars and deadbeats? How can statements lie and be deadbeats?

"You see much, IKC. Too much!"

"You don't want to nitpick Lucas' statements. You want to go home and rethink your life."

Wesker
They don't pay childsupport.

IKC
But I have gone home.

Wesker
OMFG teh paradox!

Fishy
Well that does make everything really hard.

But actually R2 being the greatest is cannon Lucas has said so himself. I have a link if you people want it.

PurpleSaber
GG pwns.

mace=badass
OT group takes this easily.

Fishy
Originally posted by mace=badass

Any evidence for that at all? Except for a fanboy statement?

Faunus

WTF happened to you? You were actually getting someone in terms of logic. . .

And for the record, Grievous takes this pretty easily.

mace=badass
I was getting someone in terms of logic?

Luke isn't a pushover. He held his own against Vader, which GG couldn't do(or as well as Luke did). Plus with the combined firepower of Han and Chewie, they win. Also, I'm not a fanboy because I have an opinion on who is better and who will win.

Fishy
I was getting someone in terms of logic?

Luke isn't a pushover. He held his own against Vader, which GG couldn't do(or as well as Luke did). Plus with the combined firepower of Han and Chewie, they win. Also, I'm not a fanboy because I have an opinion on who is better and who will win.

Have you seen the spinning lightsaber trick GG does when he prepares to fight against Obi Wan?

Then look at how Luke fights againts Vader or block his attacks. Compare the two, put them up against each other and see who will win. Luke has no experience against lightsaber duellists, and he would easily be taken out by four lightsabers attacking him. He could never block those attacks.

mace=badass
How does he have no experience against lightsaber duelists. Vader? Ring any bells? Besides just because his form looks a certain way, doesn't mean it's bad. It just doesn't produce as much "eye candy".

Fishy
Vader is the only he ever dueled and he duelled him twice..

Once in ESB when Vader toyed with him, he hit Vader and lost his arm. Then in ROTJ which is one of the most debated duels of all times and because I don't want to get into this discussion I will say that he hasn't beaten Vader when Vader was fighting his best.

And what form? What form did he learn? What form looks anything like what he did in ROTJ? And he doens't have speed in his form.

GG has fought Jedi Masters that had trained with a lightsaber for years and he killed them, he took them out sometimes many at the same time. Luke wouldn't be able to block the attack of four lightsabers, he wouldn't be able to move fast enough to block GG his attacks. There is nothing we have seen that indicates he has the speed or the skill to block anything GG would throw at him.

mace=badass
You have no solid evidence against Luke, Luke is really good. The only way you can get out of that is by calling me a fanboy(which I'm not).

Fishy
You have no solid evidence against Luke, Luke is really good. The only way you can get out of that is by calling me a fanboy(which I'm not).

Prove up.

mace=badass
You called me a fanboy right there, and in the Mace, Yoda, GG, Luke thread. Also, without any real information, except GG has fought Jedi Masters and Luke doesn't use a flashy style.

Fishy
I'm asking you to prove up on Luke his "lightsaber style" being a match for GG.

Obi Wan only won because of Soresu... Luke masted no style, we see he had a hard enough time fighting in a slow pace against Vader who only had one lightsaber. GG uses 4... Luke wouldn't know where to block and where to look.

mace=badass
Well, after training with Obi-Wan, he may have picked up a little Soresu. Also, while training with Yoda, he probably trained in Ataru.

Wesker
No, he wouldn't have because neither sparred with him using a lightsaber.

Illustrious
Well, after training with Obi-Wan, he may have picked up a little Soresu. Also, while training with Yoda, he probably trained in Ataru.

Have we seen Luke train with them? Does Yoda even have a lightsaber anymore? Where did he learn Soresu and Ataru? Why does he still swing his damn saber like a baseball bat if he did? How come sources in EU mention that he is a hardly trained farmboy.

Face it. Luke in ROTJ is barely trained, not very strong, and would lose to GG who could take out masters.

mace=badass
But not Vader, and if Luke sucked the fight would have been over in a matter of seconds.

Wesker
Ever heard of playing with your prey? Or better yet- dramatic neccessity?

Do you even have a case? I didn't think so.

mace=badass
If Luke was so frigging bad, why would the Emperor even want him?

Wesker
Cuz of his potential? Cuz Vader was a cripple and couldn't realize his potential, and he no longer trusted Vader. That's why.

mace=badass
Palpatine wouldn't put an "untrained farmboy" against someone like Vader, if Palpatine didn't trust Vader, he would have killed him.

Wesker
Again, you're missing the point: Palpatine was getting a huge kick out of having Vader fight his son because he KNEW that Vader didn't want to kill his son, and he imagined that Luke hated his father so much he would strike him down and take his place.

mace=badass
Well, how would an untrained farmboy be able to strike Vader down?

Wesker
Cuz Vader wouldn't kill his son? You have to bear in mind, Vader didn't kill his son before, and in the end of the movie he dies in an attempt to save his son. Luke himself says he can "feel the good" in Vader.

Are you trying to say that that's not the case, and therefore Luke must be uber, because that's jumping to conclusions.

mace=badass
Okay, Vader didn't want to kill his son, but he didn't want Luke to kill him.

Wesker
Luke was not exactly a deadly foe. Vader wanted to awaken the darkness in him and unite against the Emperor, as he remarked in ESB. "Join me, and I will complete your training." Vader never wanted to kill his son, but he didn't want to neccessarily die either.

Darth Traya
Yeah, so sshhfuae9yut uuOPP!PP!

darthsith19
If it's ROTS Grievous then the OT guys probably win. Luke'd take on grievous while Han and Chewie, being careful not to shoot Luke, shoot out Grievous's eyes.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Fishy
Have you seen the spinning lightsaber trick GG does when he prepares to fight against Obi Wan?

Then look at how Luke fights againts Vader or block his attacks. Compare the two, put them up against each other and see who will win. Luke has no experience against lightsaber duellists, and he would easily be taken out by four lightsabers attacking him. He could never block those attacks.

Ok this is how it goes down.

Luke ignites his light sabre and rushes towards Grievous. GG coughs and hacks a couple times and then goes into that spinning thingy he does when fighting Obi-wan. He coughs and hacks a few more times, than when he is about to attack luke. (cough cough hack hack.) Han and Chewie both shoot him in the back, because of the fact that when GG is in this fighting position he cant deflect... GG coughs and hacks in pain, and fumbles for his inhaler when luke, being Teh Ch0s1n 1, activates his haxxorz and slices GG's head off with his baseball bat form of doom. The end.

henniestevens
ROTS Obi-wan was having a very hard time against grievous and would have lost if it wasn't for the blastershots. I don't think ROTJ Luke would be able to fight grievous like Obi did. Grievous would crush him. And Han and Chewie get killed by a swift saberstrike.

Blaxican_Jedi
When the mtach first started Obi pwned him, and GG needed to run away. it wasn't till later that Gg came CLOSE to doing anything.

darthsith19
Yeah, Grievous would have got pwnd if Obi-Wan hadn't lost his lightsaber.

Fishy
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Ok this is how it goes down.

Luke ignites his light sabre and rushes towards Grievous. GG coughs and hacks a couple times and then goes into that spinning thingy he does when fighting Obi-wan. He coughs and hacks a few more times, than when he is about to attack luke. (cough cough hack hack.) Han and Chewie both shoot him in the back, because of the fact that when GG is in this fighting position he cant deflect... GG coughs and hacks in pain, and fumbles for his inhaler when luke, being Teh Ch0s1n 1, activates his haxxorz and slices GG's head off with his baseball bat form of doom. The end.

Prove up,how could Luke ever strike fast enough to cut between GG his attacks, we see how he fights in ROTJ he lacks the speed to take GG.

Blaxican_Jedi
Prove up,how could Luke ever strike fast enough to cut between GG his attacks, we see how he fights in ROTJ he lacks the speed to take GG.

Because GG is to busy fumbling for his inhaler to deflect.

Fishy
Okay you have no evidence then.. Good GG wins.

Blaxican_Jedi
i was being sarcastic you tight wad...geeze, ywould have been to hard to have one good quality about you? Some people have a dry humor, yet they at least have good names. You have no sense of humor and a crappy name. You suck.

Fishy
i was being sarcastic you tight wad...geeze, ywould have been to hard to have one good quality about you? Some people have a dry humor, yet they at least have good names. You have no sense of humor and a crappy name. You suck.

Does that change the fact that you don't have anything to support the OT group? No, you still lose.

bad_boba017
GG wins.

mace=badass
The OT group wins.

Wesker
No, they don't. Grievous slaughters them.

Faunus
Agreed.

Really MB, you're becoming Luke fanboy #2 around here. . .

mace=badass
No I'm not, Luke is just good. He would 'WTFPwn' him.

Commander K

Hell no. Grievous is the one whos doing the 'WTFPwn' around here.

General G
I agree, Grievous pwns, and not just because I like Grievous, he is too fast for Luke.

Wesker

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8016/denialsw3un.png

General G
laughing out loud

Darth Traya
ROFL!

Blaxican_Jedi
Does that change the fact that you don't have anything to support the OT group? No, you still lose.
How do you know who Im supporting if i said i was being sarcastic.

Fishy
How do you know who Im supporting if i said i was being sarcastic.

Even if you do think GG would win, you still don't have anything to support the OT group, so my statement would still be right.

Numan
No your statement is still wrong because you added "you lose" at the end, thereby making it clear that you believed he was supporting the OT group. And how dumb do you have to be Fishy? It was obvious as **** that he was being sarcastic.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
No your statement is still wrong because you added "you lose" at the end, thereby making it clear that you believed he was supporting the OT group. And how dumb do you have to be Fishy? It was obvious as **** that he was being sarcastic.

I know he was being sarcastic, I also thought he was supporting the OT group.. And believed that he was ignoring my argument like you almost always do. So I didn't really feel like laughing about it.

Blaxican_Jedi
actually after reading your posts you don't laugh at anything...an you say dry humor?

Marcellus
I cant stand what they did to Grievous in ROTS, but cmon you know why Obi on kinda raped Grievous in the intro of that fight dont you?

Lucas knew there was no way in hell for him to film Ewan actually blocking "24 hits a second" thats about how fast Grievous started to hit Obi in thier fight. If you read the book version anyhow, and thats after Mace almost kills him wich does slow his attacks and reflexs down.

and In LOE Grievous still puts up an effort against Mace unlike the CW where they just show Mace destroy him.

how can a guy who kills about 30 Jedi in his career lose to these three?
he dosent

Faunus
Originally posted by Numan

Do you have some sort of vendetta against Fishy? Because this is the third thread I've seen you bash him in. Next one gets reported.

Fishy
Originally posted by Faunus
Do you have some sort of vendetta against Fishy? Because this is the third thread I've seen you bash him in. Next one gets reported.

He hates me for using logic he can't understand...

Why he doesn't hate the rest of you is beyond me...

Wesker
He hates me for using logic he can't understand...

Why he doesn't hate the rest of you is beyond me...

The smiling storm trooper faces in your avatar and sig vex him greatly.

VISQUIS
Luke is a really good duelist,but GG is better if GG and Lukes team start on opposite sides,GG shoots Han and Chewy from there and kills Luke in lightsaber combat.if they all Start in the middle GG kills them by taking Luke with lightsabers,breaks Hans back with his metal fists and can kill Chewbacca anyway he likes.I dont want any arguments with anyone,its just my opinion.

VISQUIS
The way i said Grevous wins doesnt have to be that way,he can beat Lukes team another way for people who think im wrong,again i dont want any arguements to do with me

Fishy
If you don't want to argue your points, you really shouldn't post in a forum thats made for debates about the subject stick out tongue

VISQUIS
Okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.