Marv from Sin City vs. Ash (from Evil Dead trilogy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Sin City's ultimate badass vs. S-Mart's ultimate smartass who just so happens to be good at killing zombies!
Marv comes in S-Mart and ends up causing a stir with the customers....

"Mister, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store!!" replies Ash.

"Well, well, well, who the $#@* are you pretty-boy?"

"Name's Ash..........HOUSEWARES".....

"Well, ya better call someone for a clean-up on aisle 13 'cause I'm aimin' to make a mess......with your face!!" smirks Marv.

"Alright, Mr. Fancypants.....Let's go!!!!!!" says Ash...

who?-kid
Aha, I recognize the scene from "Army of Darkness", cool film.

Ash should win, because he'll probably have his shotgun and his chainsaw.

brainchild81
Ash

Mider
Marv

soleran30
OMG shut up about freekin marv.......................Ash ! Anyone can beat Marv after one of your posts!

How about Marv vs Mr Hennkie........................and mr hennkie wins!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Soleran
OMG shut up about freekin marv.......................Ash ! Anyone can beat Marv after one of your posts!

How about Marv vs Mr Hennkie........................and mr hennkie wins!

confused Who's Mr. Hennkie??? stick out tongue

Comicbook_kid
rock Ash rocks Marv....!!!

Comicbook_kid
Does Marv "hail to the King".... Or does Ash get his "boomstick" and his chainsaw crammed up his zombie-kickin' keister????

GROOOOVY....

celestialdemon
Ash would rock Marv. Hail to the king, baby! notworthy

Muck101
Ash. As long as he shoots marv enough times to be sure. Marv survived a jolt from an electric chair, but I'd wager a nice boomstick to the gut, chainsaw to the chest takes him out.

StarsNeverFall7
Not to offend anyone, but I never saw anything great from Ash. Marv was a strait up hardass in Sin City taking beatings, bullets, knives, electric chairs, etc. He simply waits for the boomstick to run out of shots then he rips the shotgun off and beats the hell out of Ash with his own limbs.

King KAM
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Not to offend anyone, but I never saw anything great from Ash. Marv was a strait up hardass in Sin City taking beatings, bullets, knives, electric chairs, etc. He simply waits for the boomstick to run out of shots then he rips the shotgun off and beats the hell out of Ash with his own limbs. yeah i see somethin like that also

The Pict
Marv

StarsNeverFall7
Im a huge horror fan espically with Indie style horror, but Ash didn't do nearly anything in Evil Dead that comes close to what Marv did with ease in Sin City, even with the Chainsaw and Boomstick, hes out matched..

golem370
Comic Marv or Movie Marv?

Movie Marv jumped down from the top floor two like the second floor and in the process turned the room door into splinters and sending two or three cops near the door flying. When Marv was at the second floor he grab the railing and with one arm lifted himself up with little effort thats including his weight plus the velocity at which he was falling seen pretty strong.He took multiple gun shots being hit by a high speeding car twice. He was pistol whipped while tied up and was alowing it to happen because he was not really tied up.

Tassadar
Ash.

grey fox
I'd give it six out of ten to Marv , simply because Marv is so damn good at taking bullets. Once the Boom-stick runs out it'll be snatched out of ashes hands and cracked over his head.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by grey fox
I'd give it six out of ten to Marv , simply because Marv is so damn good at taking bullets. Once the Boom-stick runs out it'll be snatched out of ashes hands and cracked over his head.

...and while they're struggeling, Ash (with his cybernetic / bionic hand) grabs Marv by the balls and pulls. Marv might be uber-tough, but having his family jewels yanked off would make even Marv cry like a little girl. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.