Sonic RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Atom_the_hedgeh
This is a cool sonic RPG. Here is what you do.

Name:Atom
Race:Hedgehog
Power:I have electrical powers, when ever I pass an electronic, it explodes. I also have super speed.
Good or Evil: Evil

Small bio: Atom was born when tails was doing an experiment. He combined a strand of sonic's hair, and electricity. But the machine used to much power. The machien overloaded, creating a electrical sonic clone, who is evil. His atom's where super charged! He calls himself Atom.

Now you say where you are and what your doing.

I am at an Ice cream parlor throwing hot fudge at little kids. Ha ha!
Happy Dance cool

Atom_the_hedgeh
Atom (This is what you do after you did your first type thing...)

Okay, I left, so I went to gamecrazy. I'm heading all the way to prison Island to steal some wepons. I's anyone gonna stop me?

Atom_the_hedgeh
Wait! i forgot. you also put down your personality.

Atom is a rulthless evil guy who is bent on taking the chaos emeralds and blowing up things! happy Also he has a soft spot for kids. That is his one weakness....

OKAY!!! He can't swim. Actually he can't touch water or he explodes...shock

Thunder Fox
um yeah permission would be good read the rules......

Atom_the_hedgeh
HOW DO I DELETE THESE!!!!!!!!!

Thunder Fox
can't tonta only ushgarak or another mod can

sayiamon
Originally posted by Atom_the_hedgeh
This is a cool sonic RPG. Here is what you do.

Name:Atom
Race:Hedgehog
Power:I have electrical powers, when ever I pass an electronic, it explodes. I also have super speed.
Good or Evil: Evil

Small bio: Atom was born when tails was doing an experiment. He combined a strand of sonic's hair, and electricity. But the machine used to much power. The machien overloaded, creating a electrical sonic clone, who is evil. His atom's where super charged! He calls himself Atom.

Now you say where you are and what your doing.

I am at an Ice cream parlor throwing hot fudge at little kids. Ha ha!
Happy Dance cool

I have an AMAZING word for you! It has THREE syllables. Per-miss-ion.
Seriously, do you HAVE permission?

MadMel
he doesnt. dont talk to him coz hes the biggest NOOB ive EVER seen in my life mad!! he just badmouthed me, jacopeX, thunderfox, stars nemises, and mrCurt. KIDS THESE DAYS!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.