Human Torch vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
I know this could be probably popular, I was just wondering.

Blair Wind
Been done, Iceman wins

Nick1989
Listen. One world. ''Super Nova''.

NoFate007
Iceman.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Nick1989

laughing out loud one world? and even if it was word thats still two words

so heres two words you should hear: Flash Freeze

which ones faster? Hmmmmmm wink

Lord-of-Dreams
lol well, since Iceman can take Flash...

spideycarnage
stailmate

Blair Wind
Iceman takes all moleculer motion from HT's flames and he's out. Super Nova takes a while to produce too

The Ion
Originally posted by Nick1989
I have one world for you, friend. Human Torch loses badly.

LordKaos
Human Torch is cocky enough to think that just because he melted Iceman, Iceman is done. That will be his undoing.

jrodslam
Iceman.

wannabe
Torch, even going Nova, is no opponent for "Omega"-Iceman.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Iceman takes all moleculer motion from HT's flames and he's out. Super Nova takes a while to produce too

confused

It's not like HT has to set himself count to 3 cross his fingers and take a deep breath...

He just does it... It's as much and as little exhurstion as ICM has to do...

HT is more agile... And is much better in the sky... More experience with more powerful adversaries...

I'll go with The Hothead...

6.5/10

Lord-of-Dreams
It's just kinda funny how in tha pic, you go from guys like Maggy and Doom to... Electra and the GreenGoblin!! :P
I still say IM because of the things I learned from the IM/Flash thread. If Flash can't take him, what human can (I say human as opposed to martian, like Surfer could obviously kill them both at once lol)

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

It's not like HT has to set himself count to 3 cross his fingers and take a deep breath...

He just does it... It's as much and as little exhurstion as ICM has to do...

HT is more agile... And is much better in the sky... More experience with more powerful adversaries...

I'll go with The Hothead...

6.5/10

First question is how long does it take for Torch to even go nova?

Second question is will he be able to get that off before Iceman freeze flashes him and the area?

Third question is how is Torch more agile? Or do you mean more mobile?

Torch doesnt have much experience over Iceman if any at all. Iceman has been with Prof.X since he was 15 or 16 i believe. Plus when they did scuffle, Torch had no experience edge whatsoever. Iceman countered everything Torch did and they wound up going at it in h2h combat. That was when Bobby didnt have all the abilities he started showing in the 90's. Now, its just an easy victory for Iceman.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jrodslam
First question is how long does it take for Torch to even go nova?

Second question is will he be able to get that off before Iceman freeze flashes him and the area?

Third question is how is Torch more agile? Or do you mean more mobile?

Torch doesnt have much experience over Iceman if any at all. Iceman has been with Prof.X since he was 15 or 16 i believe. Plus when they did scuffle, Torch had no experience edge whatsoever. Iceman countered everything Torch did and they wound up going at it in h2h combat. That was when Bobby didnt have all the abilities he started showing in the 90's. Now, its just an easy victory for Iceman.

Immediately...

Both more agile and mobile... HT isn't restricted in the sky... and is able to move in open space much easier...

i.e. doesn't have to create a ramp...

Although HT has more experience yes... I actually said more experience with more powerful adversaries...

jrodslam
Immediately...

Proof?

Both more agile and mobile... HT isn't restricted in the sky... and is able to move in open space much easier...

Prove how Torch is more agile that Iceman. Id agree that hes more mobile(mobility in the air and open space) but that all.

Although HT has more experience yes... I actually said more experience with more powerful adversaries...

Torch barely has more experience. At least not anything to make a difference in battle. More powerful adversaries as in Galactus, but what does that prove? Nothing. Has Torch ever fought Galactus or Doom 1on1 and had a good showing? Even if he did, it wouldnt matter because even if Torch had better adversaries than Iceman, it doesnt mean that hed beat Iceman in battle.

Thing has more powerful adversaries than Hulk but that doesnt mean Thing can beat him in battle now does it?

Iceman wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jrodslam
Proof?

Prove how Torch is more agile that Iceman. Id agree that hes more mobile(mobility in the air and open space) but that all.

Torch barely has more experience. At least not anything to make a difference in battle. More powerful adversaries as in Galactus, but what does that prove? Nothing. Has Torch ever fought Galactus or Doom 1on1 and had a good showing? Even if he did, it wouldnt matter because even if Torch had better adversaries than Iceman, it doesnt mean that hed beat Iceman in battle.

Thing has more powerful adversaries than Hulk but that doesnt mean Thing can beat him in battle now does it?

Iceman wins.

Prove that ICM is more agile...

HT has fought DOOM 1on1 and has defeated Graviton...

www.answers.com/topic/graviton-comics

MARVEL.com

Says...

HT

Int 2
Str 2
Spd 5
Dur 2
Enrgy projct 5
Fght Skill 3

ICM

Int 2
Str 2
Spd 3
Dur 3
Enrgy projct 5
Fght Skill 3

jrodslam
Prove that ICM is more agile...

HT has fought DOOM 1on1 and has defeated Graviton...

www.answers.com/topic/graviton-comics

MARVEL.com

Says...

HT

Int 2
Str 2
Spd 5
Dur 2
Enrgy projct 5
Fght Skill 3

ICM

Int 2
Str 2
Spd 3
Dur 3
Enrgy projct 5
Fght Skill 3

I never said Iceman is more agile than torch. You did and i asked you to prove it. You havent done so yet. I did admit Torch is more mobile than Torch, but it doesnt help him much here.

How did Torch do against Doom? A sick Iceman outsmarted and contained Magneto. Iceman also outsmarted and beat Bastion. Marvel's stats are inacurate and misleading. Icemans durability should be higher as well as his strength.

Once again, it doesnt matter who each has beat in the past. Noe does itmatter who has the more powerful villains. All that matters is that Iceman can counter and/or get off his moves faster than Torch can. Im still waiting to see proof of Torch going nova instantly.

grey fox
Unless torch can evaporate all of the planets water i see a win for IM

Knightfall93
Poor Jonny...

Private Pion
Originally posted by The Ion
I have one world for you, friend. Human Torch loses badly.

You just made my day. Thanks.

Knightfall93
Jonny is a very very dead mother f**ker

OMNIKINETIC
HUMAN TORCH COULD EVAPORATE OL' BOBBY DRAKE...DUH

grey fox
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
HUMAN TORCH COULD EVAPORATE OL' BOBBY DRAKE...DUH

No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.