Smallvilles Super Spa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
Inspired by Ladylucks Lounge, I have decided to open a thread as rich with alliteration as the aforementioned lounge.

Welcome to Smallvilles Super Spa. Come in, relax, and get rejuvinated.

Ladyluck
w00t I'm inspirational.

Smallville
~Pat on the Back~ To a certain degree.

Cyber Ninja
*Burns thread*

KENobi™
Originally posted by Ladyluck
w00t I'm inspirational.

I don't see how since there were "'s " before your thread...

bogen
w00t, even doh i got a spa next to my pool whistle , it's nice to have a spa without getting wet.!

Smallville
But, they were sans alliteration. yes

And, goodnight, all.

Cyber Ninja

KENobi™
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
*steals ken's Tv and 360 and leaves an IOU card*

That was a cardboard box and a N64 you just stole.

Ladyluck

Cyber Ninja

bogen
ah ha!, OWN3D! * high 5's kenobi*

Thorin
spam

KENobi™
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
mad i should of recognized it as a decoy .

What games are you play now KEN!!! on the 360

*playing CoD2 in my secret hideout*

Cyber Ninja

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Smallville
Inspired by Ladylucks Lounge, I have decided to open a thread as rich with alliteration as the aforementioned lounge.

Welcome to Smallvilles Super Spa. Come in, relax, and get rejuvinated.

What's so good about Smallville

lowrider370
do what u want get your freak on mash up de place yeaaaa

Smallville
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What's so good about Smallville

Whats not good about Smallville? .... think about it....

Faroth
Can you take my hair and change it into spikes so I'll look like Darth Maul?

Or Darth Traya

Smallville
*Snaps Fingers*

no expression

*Snaps Fingers Again*

Damn... I tried.

Faroth
*Looks in mirror*

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUI-GONN JINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smallville
I tried. Sorry

Faroth
... no expression

I KEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jumps at you with a vengeance*

Smallville
*side steps*

Mr Parker
well since I am here now got to say-Hey Smallville,Smallville really really sucks now.That show has totally gone downhill since last year when they decided to make the most moronic decison ever by having Lois Lane meet Clark in Smallville while in high school and if that wasnt enough,they had to go and commit the biggest atrocity ever and have her live with him.The producers have really ruined that show.On top of all that,I hated Chloe finding out Clarks identity.Pete was a good idea but Chloe? idiots.Despite all that,I stuck through it and continued watching that show till this year-I just fastforwarded through the scenes that Lois was in.Now though they have crossed the line and I cant take that show anymore.Killing off Pa Kent was for sure the last straw and made me stop watching it for good now.How could those bastards kill him off so early,especially since they plan on making at least one more season of that show? mad I would have been all for it if it was like one of the last couple of episodes ever in the show was in its final season but this early was completely stupid.He was one of the main reasons I enjoyed the show so much. mad It should have been Chloe who should have died. mad I have switched to supernatural now and they always show the previews for the next smallville episode and boy I am so glad I stopped watching it.Everytime I see the previews now for the next show my reaction is-wtf? man that looks so stupid.I never had those kind of reactions before the first couple years when I watched the show. sick this is defenetely what i think of the show now. sick

Salem07
Not bad.

Smallville
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well since I am here now got to say-Hey Smallville,Smallville really really sucks now.That show has totally gone downhill since last year when they decided to make the most moronic decison ever by having Lois Lane meet Clark in Smallville while in high school and if that wasnt enough,they had to go and commit the biggest atrocity ever and have her live with him.The producers have really ruined that show.On top of all that,I hated Chloe finding out Clarks identity.Pete was a good idea but Chloe? idiots.Despite all that,I stuck through it and continued watching that show till this year-I just fastforwarded through the scenes that Lois was in.Now though they have crossed the line and I cant take that show anymore.Killing off Pa Kent was for sure the last straw and made me stop watching it for good now.How could those bastards kill him off so early,especially since they plan on making at least one more season of that show? mad I would have been all for it if it was like one of the last couple of episodes ever in the show was in its final season but this early was completely stupid.He was one of the main reasons I enjoyed the show so much. mad It should have been Chloe who should have died. mad I have switched to supernatural now and they always show the previews for the next smallville episode and boy I am so glad I stopped watching it.Everytime I see the previews now for the next show my reaction is-wtf? man that looks so stupid.I never had those kind of reactions before the first couple years when I watched the show. mad

Lets see if I can help the list of errors:

Johnathan Kent died
Lana's character (NOT NAME, CHARACTER) is made up.
Red kryptonite is not an inhibitor
Black kryptonite to seperate Clark from Kal-el? What?

Yeah... I know. But, I still like the show. Much like I enjoyed the Spider-Man movies.

Mr Parker
you got the name of the title of those movies wrong. big grin they are what my message says below my user name. big grin

Smallville
My bad... my bad.

Mr Parker
well we all make mistakes from time to time. big grin

Salem07
Smallville..one of the best series on TV, ever. Period.

Mr Parker
by the way,in case you did not notice,I added on more to my post since you last quoted me. wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Salem07

through the first 4 seaons they had I'll go along with that.

Inspectah Deck
Whats not good about Smallville? .... think about it....

The acting, the actors, dialogue. A lot of stuff

Smallville
Originally posted by Salem07

I wouldn't go that far, but it is a breath of fresh air from all the "Date this person," "I am famous and married this person and now we air our lives," "Celeb's joining up with these people to dance, skate, play poker, or whatever" shows that are on now.

Mr Parker

come on dude,unlike MY reasons for not liking it anymore,THOSE arent valid good reasons.

Salem07
I wouldn't go that far, but it is a breath of fresh air from all the "Date this person," "I am famous and married this person and now we air our lives," "Celeb's joining up with these people to dance, skate, play poker, or whatever" shows that are on now.

I should've rephrased it..I meant compared to what's on.

Smallville

Your opinion of the show is yours, and yours alone. However, the acting, actors, writing and dialogue are all fine. Tom Welling does a great job of Young Clark Kent. A lot of the guest stars are great, too.

Mr Parker
Your opinion of the show is yours, and yours alone. However, the acting, actors, writing and dialogue are all fine. Tom Welling does a great job of Young Clark Kent. A lot of the guest stars are great, too.

Exactly.Again his reasons for not liking it unlike mine are not valid.Now if he had a valid reason like our own mod Lana does and said something like-Its just not my type of show.Then that would be vaild.

Smallville
I know. Lana doesn't like Smallville, but hey. Nobody is perfect. (Except ME)

Mr Parker
I thought it was really shocking when i found out she NEVER liked Smallville.I figured with a name like Lana she had to be a big Smallville fan. big grin

Smallville
It really has nothing to do with Smallville.

Inspectah Deck
come on dude,unlike MY reasons for not liking it anymore,THOSE arent valid good reasons.

Didn't want to get a certain someone angry

Smallville
Me? I don't get angry. If somebody doesn't like Smallville, that is their choice. It is a bad one, but it is their choice to make.

Clovie
blink

Inspectah Deck
If somebody doesn't like Smallville, that is their choice.

True

Mr Parker
Me? I don't get angry. If somebody doesn't like Smallville, that is their choice. It is a bad one, but it is their choice to make.

Yeah I noticed that.Thanks for being nice to me on the reasons I dont like it anymore.Unlike a lot of people in the smallville section,you at least respect my reasons for not liking the show anymore.some of those people in the smallville section and at kryptonsite attack me and treat me like Im the plague when I post my reasons for whY I dont like the show anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
well since I am here now got to say-Hey Smallville,Smallville really really sucks now.That show has totally gone downhill since last year when they decided to make the most moronic decison ever by having Lois Lane meet Clark in Smallville BLAH BLAH BLAH YADA YADA YADA..........................

Yes we ALL know, because you b!tch about it every single time someone so much as mentions the show. In fact I'm shocked you dont rent a bi-plane to fly over Vancouver to let AlMiles know how you feel. Its one thing to express your opinion but to beat it like a dead horse every chance you get is redundant and a pain in the ass. Get OVER it already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nice thread Scotty! Happy Dance

Mišt

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Yes we ALL know, because you b!tch about it every single time someone so much as mentions the show. In fact I'm shocked you dont rent a bi-plane to fly over Vancouver to let AlMiles know how you feel. Its one thing to express your opinion but to beat it like a dead horse every chance you get is redundant and a pain in the ass. Get OVER it already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wow.I never could understand why one of my friend posters here listed you as someone they couldnt stand,NOW I do.I used to think you were one of the more mature posters here,not so now.at least i dont mindlessly accept those moronic changes such as yourself so sadly do. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
As I said,I used to not understand why one of my friend posters here had you listed as one of the members here they could not stand but after seeing you put words in my quote of blah blab blah,something I did not post I understand why she does now.Thats just plain childish and juvenile when people post words in a qoute of yours of something you never posted and I thought that was something YOU were above.Obviously I was wrong.

RaeRox
wow.I never could understand why one of my friend posters here listed you as someone they couldnt stand,NOW I do.I used to think you were one of the more mature posters here,not so now.at least i dont mindlessly accept those moronic changes such as yourself so sadly do. stick out tongue Originally posted by Mr Parker
As I said,I used to not understand why one of my friend posters here had you listed as one of the members here they could not stand but after seeing you put words in my quote of blah blab blah,something I did not post I understand why she does now.Thats just plain childish and juvenile when people post words in a qoute of yours of something you never posted and I thought that was something YOU were above.Obviously I was wrong.

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Sheerly opinion here, but Parker, you do tend to....shove around your opinion. And, honestly although Jedi prob shouldnt have been so brutual she has a point, I have told you the same thing before with your rants. That...and one last comment, I see absolutly NO reason to have posted that twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.