Mashramani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lowrider370
yay next week thursday is mashramani its a carnival thing in my country every year in february soca music and girls everywhere just running around the streets doing noting particular. big grin big grin Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud

Bloigen
Suck my balls.

bogen
lol, wat country?

lowrider370
suck my fuzz balls i live in guyana

dave123
Cactusville

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by lowrider370
yay next week thursday is mashramani its a carnival thing in my country every year in february soca music and girls everywhere just running around the streets doing noting particular. big grin big grin Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud

wow

lowrider370
i got a feeling there will be a shootout

dave123
I predict a riot.

dave123
Originally posted by dave123
I predict a riot. Creepy... I have my playlist on random, and that track was the next one to play after I said that fear

Bloigen
I PREDICT A RIOT!

Bloigen
THIS IS THE MODERN WAY!

lowrider370
its usually fun lots of fun like carnival in trinidad

Morning_Glory
i like the ferris wheel happy

lowrider370
they aiin't got no ferris wheel i ain't talking about the same carnivial what u are thinking about

Kabia
google up mashramani and u'll see

fini
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY I didn't know you are from GUyana!!!!!

Koala MeatPie
I predict Teen Pregnancy.

fini
But then again, Mashramani cant compare to Trinidad Carnival. This is where IT IS TO be for Carnival............my father is from guyana btw and I spent a few yrs there too.

Cant wait for carnival WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.