Opera Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JudgeCrater
Does anyone know what the opera is that plays during the "silent" dramtic scenes, like when Lionel shaves his head or views the video of clark saving Lana (and he says he knows Clark's secret)?

TIA.

Super Kal El
Yeah I ve been looking for that song to, that happens at the end of season 3 last episode where Lionel says after getting head shaved "Thank you", the music was awesome fitted totally with the scenes of all of Lionel's enemies being hurt/killed, my favourite scene in Season 3. Unfortunatley know one seems to know what opera song it is. a real shame.

JudgeCrater
Does anyone know of an appropriate mailing address where I might write for such information (the network, the production studio, etc.)?

TIA

Smallville
Music of Smallville Thread

There is a link, on the 2nd page I believe, that will send you to a site that has an episode list COMPLETE with music featured in said episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.