Luke Skywalker vs. Rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
Setting in Geonosis Arena (no big convenient doors). Luke has his lightsaber but no force powers.

Who will win?

mace=badass
Well, no force? Maybe the Rancor, but maybe if Luke gets picked up like last time, he can stab it in the head. Hell, they might both die.

Faroth
He only wins if it's NJO Luke...

bad_boba017
No it's ROTJ Luke :P

mace=badass
When Luke gets picked up this time, he will shove a lightsaber into the Rancor, not a bone.

SS_181st_Snow
Without the Force, skywalker has his lightsaber backwards and stabs himself in the gut, thus becomming a cooked meal for the Rancor. Meanwhile, Dooku and Poggle the Lesser throw Padme, Anakin, and Obi-wan into the arena to test this new superior beast.

Faroth
What he said. And which Rancor is this?

bad_boba017
there is more than one? ( in movies)

Faroth
Oh, whoops. Never mind.

Luke still gets owned.

darthsith19
Well, if he has his lightsaber with him then instead of shoving the bone in the Rancor's mouth he's shove his lightsaber through the roof of the Rancor's mouth... or just cut off it's legs... or both.

Faroth
The rancor has thick limbs.... It wouldn't just get sliced in half, just sliced through.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faroth
The rancor has thick limbs.... It wouldn't just get sliced in half, just sliced through.
And Luke has a lightsaber. He'd vut through it in 3 seconds. Seriously, they're not that thick.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by bad_boba017
Setting in Geonosis Arena (no big convenient doors). Luke has his lightsaber but no force powers.

Who will win?

yeah idk maybe its just me but i always thought you needed the force to use a lightsaber

darthsith19
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah idk maybe its just me but i always thought you needed the force to use a lightsaber
No, remember Han in ESB?

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, remember Han in ESB?

no

with the yeti?
i thought that was luke

mace=badass
When Han cut open the tauntaun.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke pwns

Remember what Obi-wan did to that crazy spikey leg thing in AOTC. Luke does that to the rancor.

Rancors are pretty slow. And they're skin isnt resistant to sabers. ANY animal that isnt fast enough to kill someone instantly (before they can react) or does not have a hide thick enough to stop a saber will get pwned by a lightsaber.

All luke has to do is chop a leg off and then when the rancor falls over just slice it in the face.

Not hard. Even without the force.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i only saw esb once like 5 years ago so i dont know

Faroth
I guess I underestimated Luke here. Never mind, he wins.

PurpleSaber
Yeah, Luke wins. Who do you think would win in the same situation, however if you took out the rancor and put in a reek? (A reek is the rhino-like animal that Anakin rode in AOTC)

VISQUIS
Can someone tell me what NJO means,i think the rancor wins,it can step on him,then again it can belly flop him so he is squished.

Fishy
New Jedi Order, bunch of post ROTJ books in wich Luke becomes a god of some sort with really stupid powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.