Are you ready for a Civil War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Me personally can't wait for this story to come out it's affecting everybody on marvel earth from Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Spider-Man, Wolverine, She-Hulk, Black Panther and Storm, Dr. Strange,Cable& DeadPool, DareDevil, Inhumans, Eternals it's everybody.

So which side your on?

Scoobless
no

........ can't we all just........ get along?

stick out tongue

Originally posted by the Darkone
So which side your on?

depends on who's on which side

Khellendros
, Inhumans, Eternals it's everybody.
Oh shit, really?! That is friggin awesome.

Black Adam
whichever side Spidey and cap are on. I sure hope that cap isn't for registration. He isn't the type to follow the Government blindy without question.

Hope Cap and Spidey are on the same team.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Black Adam
whichever side Spidey and cap are on. I sure hope that cap isn't for registration. He isn't the type to follow the Government blindy without question.

Personally, i'd like to see Spidey beat the hell out of Cap

The Ion
From what I've read Cap is leader of the anti-registration side. Tony and his new butt buddy Spider-Man are pro-registration.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Ion
From what I've read Cap is leader of the anti-registration side. Tony and his new butt buddy Spider-Man are pro-registration.

I heard rumors that at first spidey sides with ironman because of the new suite but then later decides to ditch it and and go anti registration.

Spidey wouldn't give up his identity just because of some shiny new suite. Considering the crap that has happened to him because someone has found out his identity it would make a lot of sense for him to be anti registration.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scoobless

no

Silence you commie!!!!

the Darkone

Cap is for registration, so sad isn't it.

the Darkone
Iron Man and Spider-Man, X-Men, Black Panther and Storm are against the registration that I know of.

Black Adam
Cap is for registration, so sad isn't it.

Where did you here this?

There better be a damn good explanation for it other then "I'm a soldier and I do what i'm told " type of crap.

Scoobless
Where did you here this?

There better be a damn good explanation for it other then "I'm a soldier and I do what i'm told " type of crap.

well Cap has no secret identity anymore.... maybe that has affected his stance on registration

Lucid Lui
Who do you think will die during it?

There's bound to be a couple of deaths.

the Darkone
Me personally can't wait for this story to come out it's affecting everybody on marvel earth from Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Spider-Man, Wolverine, She-Hulk, Black Panther and Storm, Dr. Strange,Cable& DeadPool, DareDevil, Inhumans, Eternals it's everybody.

So which side your on?

I forgot to mention that superheroes will become villains and villains will become heroes teams are divided down to the middle, this is going to be one crazy f**king summer for marvel earth in a big way.

The Ion
well Cap has no secret identity anymore.... maybe that has affected his stance on registration
Nah, it was clarified what side Cap was leading. I'll try and find the interview.

the Darkone
Where did you here this?

What I heard it's pretty much like that, starks and steve are at odds about this, stark is saying not only you are letting people who you really are now your family and friends are in danger. And the Xmen are f**king piss in a major way, son of m has ties to it, Fantastic four I heard are going to be divided remember franklin is a mutant.

Black Adam

True. But they could just do the opposite and have cap lead the anti registration and Ironman lead the pro one.

Ironman seems to be the one to have the more closer ties to the Gov. With his business and the Avengers and all of that.

Well we won't know till they announce it. Heres hoping Cap isn't pro registration.

Sir Whirlysplat
I get sick of crossovers sad

the Darkone
Some heroes and villains are going to die and new heroes and villains are taking their place, Black Bolt's people are involve some how but that's down the road in the story, even the eternals are involve and you know the sh** is about to hit the fan if they are involve.

the Darkone
Cap is pro, for the simple fact that heroes need to take a responsibility of their actions. It starts with millions of people lost their lives and the people wants somebody hold heroes are responsible, and cap is for it but really doesn't see the backlash that is about to happen even spider-man will be at odds with cap.

Black Adam
where did you get this info from?

Khellendros
Some heroes and villains are going to die and new heroes and villains are taking their place, Black Bolt's people are involve some how but that's down the road in the story, even the eternals are involve and you know the sh** is about to hit the fan if they are involve.
Now that I think about it, I just wonder why. I mean, the Inhumans are living on the moon and most of the Eternals are in space. What is the government going to do to them?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Now that I think about it, I just wonder why. I mean, the Inhumans are living on the moon and most of the Eternals are in space. What is the government going to do to them?

Very good point - when put like that it seems a ludicrous plotline! laughing out loud

Lucid Lui
The Inhumans will be involved because the Illuminati is involved. And BB's a member.

I hadn't heard the Eternals were involved though.

The Ion
Cap is pro, for the simple fact that heroes need to take a responsibility of their actions. It starts with millions of people lost their lives and the people wants somebody hold heroes are responsible, and cap is for it but really doesn't see the backlash that is about to happen even spider-man will be at odds with cap.
Ridiculous. Cap siding with the government would be totally against his character. That'd probably be the biggest character assassination this side of poor old Xavier.

Lucid Lui
Ridiculous. Cap siding with the government would be totally against his character. That'd probably be the biggest character assassination this side of poor old Xavier. Maybe Millar forgot which Cap he was writing and we'll suddenly have Ultimate Cap instead of regualr.

It could happen...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Maybe Millar forgot which Cap he was writing and we'll suddenly have Ultimate Cap instead of regualr.

It could happen...

sick

the Darkone
Ikaris,Sersi, Thena etc are still on earth. The world really doesn't know what sersi can do they think she is just a hero not an eternal with the ability to change organic and non-organic into anything she wants. Think about if you had her ability to transmuted anything you will be working for the government or you are dead, son of m ties the inhumans into the civil war. What I 've read and heard it's everybody on marvel earth are involve in the civil war and this story arc leads into Annihilation marvel got some serious stories coming out this year into next year 2007. House of M, Decimation, Civil War, Annihilation I love marvel big grin.

Sir Whirlysplat
I love marvel big grin.

We know you do and it's very sweet Darkone, bless you wink

inamilist
Maybe Millar forgot which Cap he was writing and we'll suddenly have Ultimate Cap instead of regualr.

It could happen...

jesus, its carnage all over again

The Ion
Ikaris,Sersi, Thena etc are still on earth. The world really doesn't know what sersi can do they think she is just a hero not an eternal with the ability to change organic and non-organic into anything she wants. Think about if you had her ability to transmuted anything you will be working for the government or you are dead, son of m ties the inhumans into the civil war. What I 've read and heard it's everybody on marvel earth are involve in the civil war and this story arc leads into Annihilation marvel got some serious stories coming out this year into next year 2007. House of M, Decimation, Civil War, Annihilation I love marvel big grin.
I bet you do love them. They have stated they have 5 or 6 crossovers coming up. sick

Lucid Lui
I bet you do love them. They have stated they have 5 or 6 crossovers coming up. sick Hey, as long as they're all great like House of ....

Wait a minute!

the Darkone
House of M was the foundation,Deciamation and son of m was a brick, civil war another brick etc they are all connected in the end.

The Ion
Hey, as long as they're all great like House of ....

Wait a minute!
Or the award winning Avengers Disassem...oh nevermind.

Sir Whirlysplat
House of M was the foundation,Deciamation and son of m was a brick, civil war another brick etc they are all connected in the end.

A bit like a wall you mean wink But what are they building into? Marvels version of Crisis I suspect!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
A bit like a wall you mean wink But what are they building into? Marvels version of Crisis I suspect!

god no!!!

I can see it now.

717 Cap and bucky prime decide to set 616 straight

Lucid Lui
laughing Bucky Prime.

Classic.

The Ion
Civil War is suppose to be Marvel's Infinite Crisis level event but they did say that about House of M too. You never know but Quesada is usually 90% hype/BS, 10% legit.

Lucid Lui
Well, i'm staying positive about it. I am excited for it, so hopefully it's good.

It certainly looks better so far than House of M did IMO.

stormfront13
if anyones wondering, storm and black panthers wedding plays a huge part in civil war.

Knightfall93
*sigh* I hope the wedding gets crashed by... let's have basically every villain known to man. I'd just piss myself laughing as they tried to fight every maniac ever created!

willRules

cosign yes

Knightfall93
The only war i'm interested in at the min is

JLAKMC vs KMC Authority (Aka KMC Anal)

DigiMark007
I hope Alpha Flight dies....

Waitasec...that already happened. lol

*waits for beatdown from Mungi*

seriously dude, just kidding.

I'm on the side of The Authority. And probably Spider-Man.

Knightfall93
LOL

the Darkone
ALpha Flight is not dead just got f**ked up badly, the rurmor is that thor's hammer falls from the heavens and somebody has found it and let's say he is a pain in Mr. Fantastic ass and the rest of FF and Thor will appear in the Civil War stroy arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.