What is the most iconic "Star Wars" location?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
The Death Star does not count.

SS_181st_Snow
Tatooine. It's shown in basicly all but ESB and ROTS I think.

Faroth
Yeah, I was thinking Mos Eisley in Tatooine, but Tatooine in general is probably the most influencial spot in my opinion.

FistOfThe North
Yea, probably Tattooine or the inside of Imperial Star Destroyers.

DE Calvin
The millenium Falcon,

Bespin Bart
I say Tatooine or the Falcon, myself. Tatooine, because its where all the magic happens. The Millennium Falcon, because the way it looks is purely fitting to the times of the OT, and is also entirely well-known.

General G
Tatooine was shown in ROTS, just for like 5 minutes though. I think Tatooine and Millenium Falcon are the most "inonic" locations. Maybe Hoth too, even though it is only shown in one movie.

Fishy
Tatooine, there is no planet that screams star wars as much as Tatooine. Its in every movie, except for ESB almost every SW game out there. its simply the best known planet.

Darth Traya
Tatooine, for obvious reasons.

Faroth
Tatooine even got the famous title: "The planet that is farthest from".

smokin'

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by General G
Tatooine was shown in ROTS, just for like 5 minutes though. I think Tatooine and Millenium Falcon are the most "inonic" locations. Maybe Hoth too, even though it is only shown in one movie.

Ohhhhhhh right now I remember, at the end. ^.^ I gotta rewatch the movie again sometime.

DE Calvin
I think the most iconic" location is the trash compactor in the death star.

Darth Traya
Or the condom vendor for Luke 'n' Leia...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.