Next Trailer could be March 17th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoLdPhAnToM47
The question on every fan's mind right now is "what film will the new X-Men: The Last Stand theatrical trailer open with?"

While we cannot provide you with a final answer, we can give you a peak at what film 20th Century Fox hopes to open it with.

V for Vendetta, which opens in theatres March 17th. "We hope so!" says a representative of the studio. "No guarantee we can deliver in time for that release though. Fingers crossed."

The trailer which is currently being cut will boggle X-fan's minds, and reveal lots more details of the storyline you can expect, including crazy special effects.

It was previously mentioned that the trailer would debut sometime in mid March, so V for Vendetta (based on the popular graphic novel) would be a perfect film to open the new X3 trailer with!

The trailer is also tentative to appear with Fox's Ice Age 2: The Meltdown!

buffymitch
March 17th that's great. That wil be my birthday present

X-Woman
only another month....

Paola
what we do now? countdown? blink

buffymitch
Originally posted by Paola
what we do now? countdown? blink
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Knightfall93
Muah ha ha haaaaaaaa! Foolish mortals...

DarthLazious
I hope so because I wanna see this movie so bad.

Emma718
if that is true that would be awesome

cain marko
canne wait for the trailer jus hope it dont show too much or give too much away

Emma718
i agree

J-Unit
Cant wait too see magneto and mrs grey in action offcourse wolvie too the others remains to see more further in this bang up movie!

Kandi73
Wait OK this was really odd OK The other day I went to see Underworld and I saw the Marvel singed Turing to Ice and then the Tenneco song comes on and there was the oline trailer of the Xmen I was like OK this is weird. I don't know why they would show that if it was the teaser tailer for the movie.
Kandi

Emma718
^ sorry that confused me what?

cain marko
it is an annuncment trailer it has been showing since december it to get peeps like us syked and to show tht the film is lyk gonna be out so fekin soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.