Lobo Vs Champion Of The Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CAN THE KING OF KILLERS LOBO,DEFEATE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LOSE....FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON THE MOON.......

soleran30
Champion Jobs to Lobo..................hell he probably jobs to captain america sad really

JOE NUNEZ
CHAMPIAN GIVES HIM A BLOODY NOSE AND BROKEN JAW.......

soleran30
And Lobo spanks him and sends him to Bed...........Lobo is one of thsoe guys practically beyond comics

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH THATS WHY WOLVERINE BEAT HIM CHAMP WOULD WIPE HIS ASS WITH WOLVERINE.....

soleran30
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
YEAH THATS WHY WOLVERINE BEAT HIM CHAMP WOULD WIPE HIS ASS WITH WOLVERINE.....

calm down and step away from the keyboard....................that was a retarded crossover..................Lobo would wear wolverine like a second skin!

Juntai
YEAH THATS WHY WOLVERINE BEAT HIM CHAMP WOULD WIPE HIS ASS WITH WOLVERINE..... Lobo would rip Wolverine in two.

That crossover was fan voted, its not part of continuity in either company. It never happened.

JOE NUNEZ
so superman never beat thor.....

JOE NUNEZ
in the jla cross over

JOE NUNEZ
everything is evidence everything counts lobo loses ..lolololol

Mider
umm i dont know if it was canon but lobo and thanos fought and it was a stalemate sooooooooo i think lobo wins even if he is not as strong his fighting style is better then champions he's to dumb he cant even take on SS let alone thanos he'd get knocked out by lobo.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah ok keep smokin' smokin'

JOE NUNEZ
champ would own lobo,

JOE NUNEZ
and superman one on one.

Mider
cant smoke thanks champion has lost to SS by knock out and just plain make a punk by thanos while Thanos is stalemated by Lobo champion owns nothing

JOE NUNEZ
thanos ran away.......

Mider
do you read lobo joe nunez

Wally West
If Champion has the gem its probably an endless stalemate, otherwise Lobo wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wally West
If Champion has the gem its probably an endless stalemate, otherwise Lobo wins. god lobo is sooo damn overrated its rediculous.

juggernaut66666
lobo is a b.i.t.c.h

Tulika
I highly doubt Lobo's chances of hurting Champ. And vice versa. This would stalemate until Lobo tricked Champion into defeat.

golem370
Champion hitting him with a planet pulverizing punch destroys Lobos body

the Darkone
Let's be real here, a well written champion will school lobo palin and simple. The Champion is 5 billion years old with outrageous fighting ability and also he can't die by any means. In a stright out fight lobo will get slaughter none of his weapons will work The Champion, and The Champion can amp his abilities beyond lobo's in a blink of an eye, Lobo is crazy if see's what the Champion really can do he wouldn't want to f**k him, if Champion has the power gem game over one punch.

Jobber champion will lose

Well written Champion 10/10

id369
lets be real. Lobo frags champion.

Mider
has there ever been a well written champion he cant even deal with Silver Surfer let alone thanos who ran from lobo

JOE NUNEZ
you make it sound like silver surfer and thanos are bit-hes ,any of those characters would destroy dcs most over rated character ...wow and i thought marvel fans over rate wolverine but this is ridicules champian would own lobo

JOE NUNEZ
runner would own lobo as well

id369
you make it sound like silver surfer and thanos are bit-hes ,any of those characters would destroy dcs most over rated character ...wow and i thought marvel fans over rate wolverine but this is ridicules champian would own lobo

Why?

JOE NUNEZ
BECAUSE HES AN ELDER YOU IDIOT.............

id369
BECAUSE HES AN ELDER YOU IDIOT.............

What is an elder?

Mider
an elder of the universe is one of the few beings who servived the destruction of the preview universe galactus was one such being since they servived like galactus they were given amazing cosmic powers but not on galactus level, only other elder that has shown to be on or near galactus level is ego the living planet there are many elders, gardner, grandmaster, collector, ego, etc each one with a kinda hobby that keeps them going grandmaster loves to play games these tasks keep them immortal collectors wife had no such task and died while the collector still lives although very old some beings power vary the champion for example put all his power into physical power and thus cant shoot cosmic blasts, collector usually has to rely on his collection of weapons to catch someone or something cause he has not exorcised his power in a very long time and thus it is very hard for him to use it.

the Darkone
Champion is elder of the universe with unlimitless strength, durability, reflexes, speed, fighting abilities up the a$$. A well written Champion b***h slaps loco like a hoe, and Champion can increase his abilities with his primodial powers at will making him unbeatable.

well written champion 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
CAN I GET AN AMEN

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion is elder of the universe with unlimitless strength, durability, reflexes, speed, fighting abilities up the a$$. A well written Champion b***h slaps loco like a hoe, and Champion can increase his abilities with his primodial powers at will making him unbeatable.

well written champion 10/10 And Lobo is superspeed, superstrength, high end durability, super healing, cloning from drops of blood, can never die, always knows the exact location of his prey, etc.
It's all relative.
Check the respect thread.

Took nukes at ground zero that was powerful enough to crack a planet in half, and comes out with no problem.

It's not overrated, its just the way he's written.

the Darkone
Champion destroyed a planet with a punch and the plantet blew up and the blast was more powerful than a nuclar explsion. Champion took a full blast from Galactus that could've easliy destroyed planet, hello. Champion has vast supeerhuman strength, Super speed, Godlike reflexes, Vast Stamina, Indistrctabale, Agility, Fighting Abililty 5 billion years worth, without Primodial Powers with Primodial powers Lobo gets crumb stomps, and he is cursed by death. Champion can hurt Lobo but Lobo can't hurt him, unless Lobo get's the power gem then we are talking a whole new ball game. Champion strength=limitless, he can for forever and ever

JOE NUNEZ
lobo goes down hard....

JOE NUNEZ
if superman can defeat lobo,then champ would crush him

JOE NUNEZ
theirs no way supes can fight champian

grey fox
Draw . Champion jobs too much and lobo is never written within his own universe.

id369

grey fox

id369
Champion destroyed a planet with a punch and the plantet blew up and the blast was more powerful than a nuclar explsion. Champion took a full blast from Galactus that could've easliy destroyed planet, hello. Champion has vast supeerhuman strength, Super speed, Godlike reflexes, Vast Stamina, Indistrctabale, Agility, Fighting Abililty 5 billion years worth, without Primodial Powers with Primodial powers Lobo gets crumb stomps, and he is cursed by death. Champion can hurt Lobo but Lobo can't hurt him, unless Lobo get's the power gem then we are talking a whole new ball game. Champion strength=limitless, he can for forever and ever

Lobo official bio

Height 7 feet 6 inches
Weight 640 Ibs
Eyes Red
Hair black

Special powers
Vast Super strength
Near Invulnerability
Super Speed
Super human endurance
Fantastic Leaping Ability
Tracking ability allows him to trace prey across galaxies
Can survive unaided in the vacuum of space
Unparalleled brawler
Can replicate himself into an army of clones
Immortality
Can take possession of other living being
Can continue fighting in a spirit form
He can instantly analyze any opponent, weighing up their abilities and defenses perfectly, giving him exact knowledge of their Achilles Heel or weak spot

the Darkone
Originally posted by id369
Lobo official bio

Height 7 feet 6 inches
Weight 640 Ibs
Eyes Red
Hair black

Special powers
Vast Super strength
Near Invulnerability
Super Speed
Super human endurance
Fantastic Leaping Ability
Tracking ability allows him to trace prey across galaxies
Can survive unaided in the vacuum of space
Unparalleled brawler
Can replicate himself into an army of clones
Immortality
Can take possession of other living being
Can continue fighting in a spirit form
He can instantly analyze any opponent, weighing up their abilities and defenses perfectly, giving him exact knowledge of their Achilles Heel or weak spot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Champion
Ht: 9'2
Wt: 5,200 lbs

Sir Whirlysplat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Champion
Ht: 9'2
Wt: 5,200 lbs

Weight really doesn't matter when you have vast superhuman strength and every cell of blood you spill becomes another you equally powerful. wink Lobo cuts himself and owns Champion.

the Darkone
Champion knocks them into the sun every last one of them, it's tale of tape. Champion is way stronger than lobo.

id369
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Weight really doesn't matter when you have vast superhuman strength and every cell of blood you spill becomes another you equally powerful. wink Lobo cuts himself and owns Champion.

I agree the only reason why I posted his stats ware because they came included in his description.

Mider
rolls eyes champion cant even beat silver surfer Lobo out classes him in fighting style and that whole blasting every clone into the sun is bullcrap and you know it is lobo wins

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
rolls eyes champion cant even beat silver surfer Lobo out classes him in fighting style and that whole blasting every clone into the sun is bullcrap and you know it is lobo wins

Lobo survives Black holes and Suns anyway!

JOE NUNEZ
laughing out loud

Mider
champion goes down hard probably ends up running into a wall while Lobo jumps out of the way lol put champion up against the mask that would be funny!

Mider
if you guys had a choice between the lobo one shots and minis or the lobo monthly comics which would you choose?

JOE NUNEZ
both! party.... rolling on floor laughing

soleran30

Yes cuz they make champion a super jobber!! SS sucks at h2h and if he cannot manipulate energy he gets trumped most times.

I thought Lobo was posioned so that he cannot repilacte himself anymore.

Anyway Champion is a tool for Marvel however written correctly based on his bio he should own however he is the dumbest mofo ever!

Mider
why whats happens in the series never read is there a story were he makes an army of clones to take over the universe ive never read the lobo series what kinda stuff happens?

the Darkone
Champion will hurt Lobo very badly, Champion is to powerful for Lobo and their is nothing Lobo can do to hurt the Champion physically unless he has a weapon greater than Death cursed and their ain't Champion none jobber will put Lobo in a coma. Champion will hit Lobo so hard, Lobo will sh** on himself.

Champion 10/10

the Darkone
Brainniac from Legions took it away from Lobo.

Mider
well please show us a none jobber champion

the Darkone
Contest of Champions (h2h combat) took out wonder man, colossus (hit him so hard he return back to human form)The Thing, Sasquatch ,namor, hercules, he and the rest of the elders ambush Galactus trying to kill him to cause another big bang, in the process champion hit Galactus hard enough as to where Galactus felt it. Champion with PP is unbeatable in h2h combat or any form of fighting dealing with h2h combat.

Mider
do you know what comic it was that grandmaster had life bombs all around the universe then took over deaths realm?

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Draw . Champion jobs too much and lobo is never written within his own universe. Like Usual, I agree with grey fox....

Mider
majestic wasnt in his own universe for a few of his showings does that mean they dont count?

King KAM
majestic wasnt in his own universe for a few of his showings does that mean they dont count? silence pumpkin head! stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
Like Usual, I agree with grey fox....

Damn straight.

majestic wasnt in his own universe for a few of his showings does that mean they dont count?

No what i meant is that lobo is in his 'loboverse' a place inside of his own mini's and monthly series where he can just about own everyone if given a chance....

Mider
pumpkinhead?..........i have pumpkinhead comics 1-2 :P

YourBiggestFan
I would probably call it a draw.. neither would die to each other.. Lobo is like a loony toon of comics for DC. If i remember correctly he has fought before in heaven and hell before, he is banished from both realms, is why he is immortal.

Mider
i dont think that champion could do some of the things lobo has done like when lobo killed a near omnipatent in contact on gawd he killed gawd and his brother

YourBiggestFan
Thats b/c champ doesnt have his own comics and not that many showings.

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.