Ipod troubles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Can anyone help me....i just bought a new ipod and for some reason i hook it up, and everytime i put it in, the songs are on there when its on Itunes but not when its on my Ipod...so the songs are all corrupt and everything. Then I put more songs on, and everytime i do that..it updates? Whats up with this?!?!. Then when i do indeed take the ipod off of the computer and then try to hook it back up, it it makes me setup all over again. Like name my Ipod and stuff like that

if anyone can help, please PM me

thanks

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Can anyone help me....i just bought a new ipod and for some reason i hook it up, and everytime i put it in, the songs are on there when its on Itunes but not when its on my Ipod...so the songs are all corrupt and everything. Then I put more songs on, and everytime i do that..it updates? Whats up with this?!?!. Then when i do indeed take the ipod off of the computer and then try to hook it back up, it it makes me setup all over again. Like name my Ipod and stuff like that

if anyone can help, please PM me

thanks Now when i hook it up, it comes up with a BROKEN FILE warning erm

i dont know whats going on with this thing

but the Creative Zen Vision: M is looking mighty fine right about now yes

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Now when i hook it up, it comes up with a BROKEN FILE warning erm

i dont know whats going on with this thing

but the Creative Zen Vision: M is looking mighty fine right about now yes

I had this and it couldn't be fixed it was a hard drive fault. sad Hope that's not what you have mate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.