The Ultimate Avengers (movie) vs. JLA (cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
the new ultimate avengers dvd movie is coming out on the 21st and ive been able to watch it early and man was it bad ass. thor kicked so much ass and should have had way more parts. i never liked him cause he looked fruity in the regular avengers but ultimate avengers thor looks so badass and is so awesome. also, who is stronger? ultimate thor or regular? ultimate ironman was awesome too but was pretty weak...anyways

who would win

ultimate avengers from the movie:
Thor
Ironman
Professor Hulk (banner in control in hulk form)
Giant Man
Wasp (she fukin sucks)
Captain America
Nick Fury
Black Widow

vs.

original JLA (cartoon version not comic)
Superman
Martain Manhunter
Batman
The Flash (he gets to use the speed force 1 time)
HawkGirl
Green Lantern John
wonderwoman

no prop or use of special technology. it might seem uneven but remember JLA cartoon characters are weak ass hell.

EDIT: to make it more even, i give nick fury, black widow, and stark 2 days of prep

Lord-of-Dreams
wow... you don't know Marvel too well, do you? 1, lol I just found this annoying, I am pretty sure ( I actually don't read the comics so...) it's just Ultimates, in that series, the Avengers are the Ultimates. And Nick with time... ouch! He could hook up some pretty savage weaponry... but Stark... introducing: THE SUPERMAN BUSTER!!! :P truly, though, I think it's possible, Nick's recourses would learn about the JLA, he'd inform everyone what's what, and then Stark could block out the sun couldn't he? I mean, he is very, very recourcful.
And for the record, you could have just made the normal versions of these charcters.
How does Flash 'use' the SF one time? t's not a tool ,it's... a... force lol, it protects him while he goes superfast, it supplies him most of his speed (possibly all...) it prevents him from being tired, and he can't just choose one to use. Maybe a time limit? like... 0.000000000000000000001 seconds? or something...
Oh, and since Ultimates ain't out yet, HOW THE HELL SHOULD WE KNOW???????? :P

vold
i know the comic was called the ultimates but the movie is called the ultimate avengers and movie adaptations rarely portray hereos with their true power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.