Last Episode Season 3 (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Kal El
I have been watching Smallville on the 3 boxsets I brought (because Australia is still watching season 3)and loved everything in Season 3 however In the last 2 episodes of the season 3 it became apparent that A) Lana was leaving, B) Pete was leaving and C) I am I correct in guessing that Chloe and her dad were blow to pieces!?!

If so then no wonder they introduced Lois Lane into season 4 cause there aint a lot of main characters left. confused Unless I'm incorrect and Lana and Pete change there minds and stay and somehow Chole survived BTW her character started to grow on me later on in the season)

Also the girl Kara (HOT) isnt she meant to be Supergirl? I know she was just a meteror freak held by Jorl El but for most of the episode I thought she was Kara El or Supergirl, so will the real Supergirl appear one day or is that it for the Supergirl continuity? Thx for time Happy Dance

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Super Kal El
I have been watching Smallville on the 3 boxsets I brought (because Australia is still watching season 3)and loved everything in Season 3 however In the last 2 episodes of the season 3 it became apparent that A) Lana was leaving, B) Pete was leaving and C) I am I correct in guessing that Chloe and her dad were blow to pieces!?!

If so then no wonder they introduced Lois Lane into season 4 cause there aint a lot of main characters left. confused Unless I'm incorrect and Lana and Pete change there minds and stay and somehow Chole survived BTW her character started to grow on me later on in the season)

Also the girl Kara (HOT) isnt she meant to be Supergirl? I know she was just a meteror freak held by Jorl El but for most of the episode I thought she was Kara El or Supergirl, so will the real Supergirl appear one day or is that it for the Supergirl continuity? Thx for time Happy Dance

I'd wait and see for your first question answers for yourself. But if you truly want the answers then here, I'm tagging them just incase you change your mind. Lana comes back from Paris, Pete leaves for good, and Chloe wasn't actually in her house when it was blown up. So all in all, only Pete leaves the cast.

And Kara is just a play off of Supergirl...Not the actual SuperGirl, who is Kara Zor-El.

Super Kal El
OMG thank you heaps I can sleep now instaed of waiting for Season 4, cause it really looked like Chole was finished there,

Lana returning is 50% 50% for me, I didnt want her to leave for paris but @ the same time I was like "Good now Clark can actually nail some other Smallville hottie" what is her purpose now heading into Season 4 with Lois appearing Clark would be all like "Lois is a mega babe, screw you Lana i'm all for Lois now",

About Pete Ross, at first I didnt understand his character and people I know who also followed Smallville or watched for a couple of Episodes here and there were asking "what is with Pete, how did he find out about Clark's powers"

Then I'd explain and people would say "He is only in the show cause he is black like Lando in Star Wars and he is like two feet shorter then the "Hero" and is just a side kick, and he buries Kryptonite for his Clark"

Completely racist and untrue as it turns out Pete helps Clark countless times in the seasons,(finding Spaceship, keeping Clarks secret against FBI, etc) and Clark needed a friend who wasnt his arch enemy to be like Lex. So Pete did grow on me espically his own storyline in "Velocity" and how we get an insight to how Pete struggles and cant really help but feel inferior to Clark (who wouldn't) so yeah sad to see Sam Jones 3rd leave but I'm sure he will return in a future episode right???

Darth Macabre
OMG thank you heaps I can sleep now instaed of waiting for Season 4

Lana returning is 50% 50% for me, I didnt want her to leave for paris but @ the same time I was like "Good now Clark can actually nail some other Smallville hottie" what is her purpose now heading into Season 4 with Lois appearing Clark would be all like "Lois is a mega babe, screw you Lana i'm all for Lois now",

so yeah sad to see Sam Jones 3rd leave but I'm sure he will return in a future episode right???

No problem.

No, that's not even close to what happens actually.

And he hasn't come back yet, and it's been a season and a half.

Super Kal El
Oh well then he is gone for good then? funny cause usually the Freaks off the Week's usually get a come back episode except Pete...why? didnt Sam Jones wanna be on Smallville anymore??

Yeah I havent read any Season 4 spoilers but I assume Lois totally hates Clark for some reason and has no chance with any of the 3 grils at all. Cause lets face it he would probably kill them accidently if they where getting it on laughing

Anyway do you know the name of the song in the last monatge of Season 3? the real gothic music and different cutscenes of everrybody leaving? thx again

Darth Macabre
Oh well then he is gone for good then? funny cause usually the Freaks off the Week's usually get a come back episode except Pete...why? didnt Sam Jones wanna be on Smallville anymore??

Yeah I havent read any Season 4 spoilers but I assume Lois totally hates Clark for some reason and has no chance with any of the 3 grils at all. Cause lets face it he would probably kill them accidently if they where getting it on laughing

Anyway do you know the name of the song in the last monatge of Season 3? the real gothic music and different cutscenes of everrybody leaving? thx again

The PTB on Smallville tried to get Sam Jones back, but scheduling conflicts prevented him from coming.

And it's a mutual dis like between Lois and Clark...But I'm biased because I am a Chlois speculator.

And No, I'm sorry I don't remember any music back in Season 3.

Super Kal El
Thats ok youve been a big help already, I like Chole too they are all babes on Smallville, what is the PTB? I reckon Pete could have had been given a little more of on screen time with Clark with thier friendship instead of 80% Lex and Clark and 20% Pete and Clark, but thats my opinon he could have been a stronger character in Smallville is all I'm really trying to say, I guess he isnt in the credits anymore either, to they mention him at all in season 4? cause they mentioned Whitney when he left in season 2. What you think of Pete' character Darth?

Darth Macabre
Thats ok youve been a big help already, I like Chole too they are all babes on Smallville, what is the PTB? I reckon Pete could have had been given a little more of on screen time with Clark with thier friendship instead of 80% Lex and Clark and 20% Pete and Clark, but thats my opinon he could have been a stronger character in Smallville is all I'm really trying to say, I guess he isnt in the credits anymore either, to they mention him at all in season 4? cause they mentioned Whitney when he left in season 2. What you think of Pete' character Darth?

LoL No, No, not Chloe, Chlois.

PTB: Powers That Be. The people who run the show.

Nope, he's rarely ever mentioned in season 4. And in Season 5 I haven't heard him being mentioned at all yet.

As for what I think of him? Well, he was a stronger character in the comics. But they kind of had to divide up his character with Chloe. Half of Clarks friendship going to her, and half of it going to him.

Super Kal El
More like 60% Lex friendship 20% Chole and 20% Pete, although By what I saw at the end of season 3 Lex is screwed/his friendship is "over" as Clark put it. PTB = My Boss

Darth Macabre
More like 60% Lex friendship 20% Chole and 20% Pete, although By what I saw at the end of season 3 Lex is screwed/his friendship is "over" as Clark put it. PTB = My Boss

No, I meant the character Pete in the comics. That friendship between Clark and him, had to be split down the middle. Half of the things Pete and Clark were friends for in the comics went to Chloe while the other half went to Pete.

And yes PTB= Your boss.

Super Kal El
well that clears up nearly all my questions except that I thinl Smallville's popularity has risen alot in the last 2 years what you think?

Smallville
Not especially, but when box sets of television shows that are still airring, or have recently been cancelled, their popularity goes up.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy season 4.

Super Kal El
I will it has grown on me and I have began spreading the word around @ work just how cool Smallville is, most people at work love Spiderman cartoon series and Batman, etc etc even thoguh they are in thier erarly twenties, today I lent season one to my friend he is going to give it a go, I told him season 2 and 3 really pick up the pace and is simply awesome

Smallville
I have gotten a lot of people in my company into Smallville. Hell, I have Sergeant Williamson and her husband coming over a few times a week to get caught up on Season 5 because I T-Vo the new episodes.

Whos_Pete
This is all well and good, but what exactly do you mean?

Smallville
By T-Vo? DVR. Record live television to watch later.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Smallville
I have gotten a lot of people in my company into Smallville. Hell, I have Sergeant Williamson and her husband coming over a few times a week to get caught up on Season 5 because I T-Vo the new episodes.

You're in the armed forces?

Smallville
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You're in the armed forces?

Yes....

should I not be?

Darth Macabre
Yes....

should I not be?

What? Oh, no, I was just curious...LoL I didn't mean anything by it.

...What branch? If you don't mind me asking.

Whos_Pete
It's none of your business who he is or what he does, Darthy.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
It's none of your business who he is or what he does, Darthy.

Just like it's none of your business to stick your nose in a conversation that doesn't concern you....It goes both ways.

Whos_Pete
It's an open forum, for god's sake.

Darth Macabre
Exactly...now tell me why I can't ask what I want if it's an open forum? Not like he has to answer.

Whos_Pete
Because it's an open forum, I can comment on whatever I like.

I never said you couldn't ask it (stop looking for my approval all the time). It's none of your business who he is, and like all internet people, you should learn to seperate the real world from this place. People can be whoever and whatever they like to be online. This is partly the great appeal of the internet.

I advise you to keep your nose in its pocket and stop trying to interogate everyone.

Darth Macabre
It's funny how you say stop interogating people, when you were the one who started it. And trust me, I know the real world from this world. I was simply interested in what branch of the armed forces he was in, due to the fact I know people in the air force.

Whos_Pete
Started what?

Funnily enough, I don't trust you.

Sounds to me that you're trying to 'locate' him; which makes your 'interogation' all the more inappropriate. I hope you now see why you're stepping out of line in questioning people in such personal issues. It really doesn't concern you, where the guy is.

Why would anyone ask questions if they don't expect an answer? Baring this in mind, how ridiculous of you was it to expect him to compromise his security/anonymity online for the sake of appeasing your 'curiosity'

Think about that one, squire.

Darth Macabre
How am I trying to locate him by asking if he's in the army, navy, air force, or coast guard? Get over yourself...You're the one that comes in here acting like you're all high and mighty, when you're nothing.

Whos_Pete
Answer: Isn't it obvious? You said you know people in the airforce, which means you want to see if he works in the same branch as them. Therefore, you'd know where he is. Didn't you think people would notice your motive?

Firstly, calm down. Secondly, only those who are high and mighty call others 'nothing'.

Think about it. Seriously, just "think".

Darth Macabre
No, I know people in the air force....Didn't say I was friends with them, just that I know them. I have no idea where they are, or if they're even in the force anymore.

I don't criticize every little thing someone else does now do I? So tell me, who here thinks he's better then the other.

Smallville
What? Oh, no, I was just curious...LoL I didn't mean anything by it.

...What branch? If you don't mind me asking.

The Army.

Whos_Pete
I'll quote you twice to prove a point.

You dig your own holes:

It's clear to everyone here that you're the one who thinks you're better. It's a good thing that I'm here to show you that you're not, isn't it? I find it really helps people to show them the world beneath the clouds.

big grin

Darth Macabre
Like I said, I don't go around criticizing every little thing. But intruth, as of now, I do think I'm better then you. Because unlike you, I don't go around rubbing things in peoples faces. So just drop this and move on with your life. This is my last post on the subject.

Darth Macabre
The Army.

That's cool man...Good for you...I thank you for everything you, as well as your friends, have done.

Smallville
That's cool man...Good for you...I thank you for everything you, as well as your friends, have done.

Thank you.

Whos_Pete
No, thank *you*.

LMFAO

Jedi Priestess
slam

Whos_Pete
Knock yourself out, Jedi. Xx. Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.