obi-wan's padawan braid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sedith87
I just noticed that in episode I, when the queen and her crew land on tatooine for repairs, there is a scene where obi-wan's braid is on his left side instead of his right. I dont know which scene exactly but its there, peace in.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by sedith87
I just noticed that in episode I, when the queen and her crew land on tatooine for repairs, there is a scene where obi-wan's braid is on his left side instead of his right. I dont know which scene exactly but its there, peace in.
Go to the prequel forum.

Thorin
~pwnd~

DE Calvin
*blushes*

Makedde
Welcome to the board, as I said before! smile

Cascador
there are a lot of mirrored shots in star wars, even Anakin's braid during the fight with Dooku changes from left to right

JKozzy
And then you'd also check his gloved hand; that would be reversed as well.

Cascador
I'm speaking of the fight in episode II, cause remember he doesn't have a braid in ep III

Twilight Janick
His braid has been cut off after what had transpired on Praesitlyn (Jedi Trial; Clone Wars novel)

General Zink
Hell, in Episode IV, a mirrored shot of Vader is obvious because the panels on his chest are backwards.

Cascador
They did change some mirrored shots tho....there was a shot where the imperial badges were on the wrong place....they didnt mirrored the shot back again...they just erased the badges and added them digital back on the right place

General Zink
In the newer versions, anyways.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Cascador
I'm speaking of the fight in episode II, cause remember he doesn't have a braid in ep III There were still mirrored shots in Episode III, padawan braid or not. He had a glove on his mechanical hand, and you can see it on the other in mirrored shots.

Jedi Priestess
WoW, now here's an important thread! thumbsup

KENobi™
Originally posted by sedith87

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film976 - All of Star Wars: TPM's mistakes.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
WoW, now here's an important thread! thumbsup

ditto.

DiamondBullets
Who gives a fat fukk?

Rush Fan
ya i think the people who made Star Wars didnt think that people would stop and look to see if there were mirrored shots or not. maybe they just thot people cud care less if sumthing was messed up or just they were too careless to fix the mirrored shots. i think it is interesting to see if people do notice things like that.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
WoW, now here's an important thread! thumbsup One of the more entertainingones anyway.

That says wonders about my social life.

spekdah
i also first noticed the braid after hearing the audio commentary tell me about it

sithsaber408

KENobi™
Originally posted by sithsaber408
And Episode II and III mistakes. big grin

Cool find. thumb up

I geek out over things like that. I watch a movie, then afterwards I go on that site to see mistakes, correct some mistakes, or learn trivia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.