Melkor ( Full power) vs The Valar ( The Rest ), Feanor and Fingolfin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Ok, it was stated that Melkor was more powerful than all the other valar combined when melkor was at the peak of his power, but adding fingolfin and feanor? i want to see everyone's thoughts.

DanielLB
I would say The Valar, Feanor and Fingolfin would win.

Melkor was captured once and cast out of the World once, with the combined force, corageousness and will, they could do it again! Maybe even defeat him once and for all!

kamikz
Tulkas (I don't know if it's the same name in English as in Swedish) wrestled Melkor down when he fleed into his last chambre and chained him. So if all the Valar came at the same time they would defeat him easily. Didn't it mean that it required all the Valar to defeat Melkor and his armies, not just Melkor alone.

Darth Traya
Is this Melkor before his power was diluted? If so, then he can beat these foo's...

kamikz
Melkor (with his full power) was wrestled down by Tulkas in a 1 on 1 and he chained him (Silmarillion). How would he take all of them + the one elf who mortally wounded him?

Darth Traya
Erm, he had his power diluted by then. He had already lured Maiar to his cause and created the Orcs. He had created fens and marshes et cetera. He was already a weaker Vala than he was at the start.

Hello Friend
Melkor farts and kills Feanor/Fingolfin. Might as well exclude them.

Then he eventually gets overwhelmed by Manwe/Tulkas.

w00t2112
Well, it was said Melkor was below only Eru, in the beginning, im talking about melkor, with his full power without and loss of it, before he had created anything and yeh etc.

Darth Traya
In that case, he can beat them all.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by w00t2112
Ok, it was stated that Melkor was more powerful than all the other valar combined when melkor was at the peak of his power, but adding fingolfin and feanor? i want to see everyone's thoughts.

No, Melkor (Morgoth) is stronger then the Valar one on one but their combined strength is too great for the dark one to handle.

King_Thorin
yeah, if he was stronger than them combined, he wouldn't have been defeated.

Bar-en-Danwedh
feanor was pretty hardcore and i reackon he would have kicked anyone elses ass... the dude fought all the balrogs alone... he didn't win but what an awsome dude...

bt melkor would have squished him like a bug... (even though i think deep down he was a little scared of him)

vanice

Council#13
Yeah, Melkor loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.