Fingolfin vs Feanor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
perhaps the Strongest 2 elves in Noldor, how would they fare against each other? i personally rekon its a tie.

DanielLB
hmmmm, very tough. I think it would be a very close tie aswellsmile Both of them would seem equally strong but i think Feanor might be a tiny bit better at fighting! smile lol

kamikz
Are they cousins or something? Cause it says that Fingolfin was the strongest elf in his familly ever.

DanielLB
Step/Half Brothers

Finwe, Feanors dad, married Indis after Miriel(Feanors mum). Indis later had Fingolfin.

Hello Friend
Fingolfin was stated to be the greater warrior. Fingolfin beats the hell out of his angsty brother.

Fëanor
Feanor no doubt...he is the stronger of the two, maybe a bit hot headed. Fingolfin just seems kinda...i dunno, wussy? not to say he is.

Darth Traya
Fingolfin wins. He was strong enough to withstand Melkor's full weight being powered down on him and he was able to dice up Melkor pretty bad.

He was also powerful enough to be mistaken for a Vala.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Fingolfin wins. He was strong enough to withstand Melkor's full weight being powered down on him and he was able to dice up Melkor pretty bad.

He was also powerful enough to be mistaken for a Vala. er...yet he feared Feanor.

w00t2112

bogen
they'd both beat the living day-lights out of each other and call it a day

CrazyInLove
someone say Feanor? oh yeah... have to love him..

Fëanor
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
someone say Feanor? oh yeah... have to love him.. you called? wink

vanice
Originally posted by bogen

laughing out loud

Draugwen
Originally posted by bogen

I guess you could say that laughing

I think they might well match each other in skill, but if Feanor's fiery spirit accounts for anything, he'll win... if he's really enraged you absolutely don't want to stand in his way, and it could make him even more lethal than he can be anyway.

But as they say... Anger is a good motor, but a bad steering.
stick out tongue

vanice

it_wasn't_me
fingolfin hurted morgoth but feanor just got killed of some balrogs. ivote fingolfin.

vanice
feanor tryed to kill fngolfin in silmarillion and didn't succeed..

Swirly Girl

vanice

bogen
i think feanor would take this with his cursed blades and all, if he managed to make contact it's all over for fingolfin.

Fëanor
Originally posted by it_wasn't_me
fingolfin hurted morgoth but feanor just got killed of some balrogs. ivote fingolfin. ah yes...but only through treachery was he killed.

LadyOfMirkwood9
i think that Fingolfin is the best after all that's what i get for reading the silmarillion

Draugwen
He at least was very brave (or say suicidal stick out tongue ) to face Morgoth alone...
Probably they'd kill each other... not a nice picture no expression

LadyOfMirkwood9
yeah you're it IS NOT a very nice picture NO WAY blink no

finwe33
Feanor is from a time before war and he is the first to make design of insruments of death, he was nothing more than a angery, genius, craftsman.....Fingolfin on the other hand is from a time were war and death has become a regular thing and he has the bonus of 1000s of years of the adaptation of the early noldor creativaty on top of warmanship he is a king and a warroir not just a craftsman like the early noldor. Fingolfin would kill him stone dead.....but think about this....what would happen if Feanor had lived to the time of Fingolfin's prime, who would win then maybe Feanor? imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.