Exitar, Oneg, Arishem and the Black Dreamer Celestials attack DC Earth....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
But sans Spectre........But wait!!! Hope still exists!! Imperiex decides to lend DC Earth aid, with 500 probes at his back. Can victory be grasped?? Or is judgment nigh inevitable??

Debate??

Darth_Erebus
Arishem gives the thumbs down, Exitar "cleanses" DC Earth. Nuff said.

Tulika
Agreed. The Celestials are too hot to handle.

Solidus Snake
celestials.

however, if the New Gods were called, the fight would be pretty interesting.

to win, the DC earth would have to go "mageddon" on the celestials

Juntai
Ah, there's still chances, still skyfather on up characters on DC Earth.

Mider
you also forget the fifth dimension genie and doctor fate.

UniOmni
The only variable defense is Jakeem Thunder, and thats it. Skyfathers won't cut it.
Lets bring in the New Gods, but for the cost of this, the rest of the 4th Host is summoned.

Lets get it!!

Mider
i think that the DC gods could cut it more then anyone thinks there feets out do the ones seen in marvel ares beat the jla by himself while marvel ares cant even beat herc hell herc cant even beat the hulk. it took darkseid to take him down even before he got powered up he was able to almost destroy the world by making everyone fight each other. Circe has turned all earths heros into animals the male ones i mean and she caused the war of the gods i think the DC gods are strong enough to beat the celestials when all of dc earth poured its power into captian marvel he could hold off the spectre for just a little bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.